BinaryOptions.net Forums General

Where do the majority of these Binary Options scams come from?

BryanMacBryanMac Posts: 851 ✭✭✭
1st video i think everyone will find it very interesting,

http://youtu.be/I8NeYiti2xc
Bryan Mcafee
Hit me up on skype at Brymcafee (McAllen TX)
www.tradingaxis.com

Comments

• BryanMacBryanMac Posts: 851 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2014
    As you can see this site is not even trading related but this is where the majority of the products on the web come from. If this does not open your eyes to the scams out there then i give up. :)
    Bryan Mcafee
    www.tradingaxis.com
  • lotzofbotzlotzofbotz Posts: 1,552 ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2014
    Option Bot 2.0 Sucks ___! Anybody who uses it is a ___ sucker with Mike, now mike promotes it because it has a high CPA. He is now upset and in protection mode because his SCAM was phucked, now lets go after his other SCAM which is Options Bot 2.0 oh yeah its not over Mike you are my poster child for Binary Phucked so pucker up baby I am just starting...

But I have to say after watching the video I am not selling tupper ware to house wives with the instant payday network like this guy wants you to. Though if the house wives are willing to suk muh ___ ok maybe!!!
  • BryanMacBryanMac Posts: 851 ✭✭✭
    Its amazing the network these marketers have they are way more advanced than I thought.
    Bryan Mcafee
    www.tradingaxis.com
  • lotzofbotzlotzofbotz Posts: 1,552 ✭✭✭✭
    Yeah but makes it easy to find all their Angles too lol... We are just starting Bryan... Our new past time. Making ScaMMerZ pay..
  • JohanJohan Posts: 10
    edited December 2014
    Option Bot is now offering $800 CPA for affiliates, which is probably the largest in the entire business.

Affiliates get that money because Option bot now requires people to deposit at 5 different brokers $250 each. The option bot creator will then get something like $2,500 in commission from which he then gives $800 to affiliates. This is how the scam works.

Their explanations for the reasons why you have to sign up at 5 brokers for it to work are completely ridiculous. They make no sense at all.

I mean, there's nothing wrong with affiliating (this site does it too) but it's beyond obvious that Option Bot is a pure-scam.
  • sahalsahal Posts: 7
    robot trading is very risky so, be aware