BinaryOptions.net Forums Signals/Robots/Autotraders etc

Signal Feeds

Has anyone had experience with signals feeds and no what there like?

Comments

• lotzofbotzlotzofbotz Posts: 1,552 ✭✭✭✭
    Signal Feeds is part of the FREESCAM by Michael stay far away from it...
  • nIcKnIcK Posts: 14
    Another one then lol what about binary options pro singals?
  • JonHaltoJonHalto Posts: 27
    edited December 2014
    I have tried signal feeds. After sign up with one of their brokers they will not answer your emails and itm % is about break even if you are lucky. So it could actually be just a bot giving ot random signals... I did not continue with them. But they got my affiliate money of course. Michael Freeman of course does not answer questions regarding his recommended signal service AFTER you sign up.

• JonHaltoJonHalto Posts: 27
    Binary Options Pro Signals - i really dont know anymore :-) i think i have tried about all of those SSP that MF has on his Website until some month ago and none of them was worth it.
  • nIcKnIcK Posts: 14
    There not Mf website but darians
  • lotzofbotzlotzofbotz Posts: 1,552 ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2014
    Show me some stats! LoL I am not interested in story tellers about their 70% or better results "SHOW ME THE MONEY!" I am a real trader I want real #s not dolt marketers pretending to be traders.. I am with a 100% ITM rate today wtf can they do! Show the stats if you guys try any of these services and for the love of God if they require a broker signup then tell them to go phuck themselves! At least with a monthly fee they would have a reason to continue service and get results. Its common phucking sense and if you are required to sign up to a broker you are supporting SCAMMERS like Michael Freeman, remember that... SO DON'T BE A TARD!
  • RaidenRaiden Posts: 186 ✭✭
    Yes Guys - come on!!! Think clearly about this;

High percentage ITM but no published trades or results page..........mmmmm
    Easy method of making money................really?
    Paying for a service.....................ok. Just remember to read the freaking fine print. You will see. Lots of BS in the fine print.
    Sign up with a new broker - just make sure to delete your cookies etc...........................I'm SOLD!!! Sign my up (not really).

Trading is not easy - it is hard - it takes many many many hours, days and weeks to practice and become decent at it.

BUT HERE IS THE BEAUTY OF IT - taking the time to learn this skill and to perfect your art - YOU WILL NEED NO ONE FOR SUPPORT - YOU ARE INDEPENDENT - MASTER OF YOUR OWN DESTINY - AND NOBODY WILL BE ABLE TO TAKE IT AWAY FROM YOU.

Are those things not worth the time and effort that you will need to put into it???
  • TripackTripack Posts: 28
    Amen