BinaryOptions.net Forums Brokers

Big option SCAM too many complaints

13»

Comments

• LeelaLeela Posts: 6
    Hi there,

I am desperately looking for help,
    I deposited $250 as an investment into BigOption's account, they have sent me documents to complete and are asking for all my personal details, proof of address, copy of ID or drivers, credit card details etc... after reading all your comments (which is extremely helpful thanks)I really want my money back. How do you recommend I do this?
    I am from South Africa so $250 Is a huge R3850!!! This is my whole months Rent. I know it was a stupid mistake but I am trying to make extra cash and I saw an article about a woman based in PE who made over R65 000.00 month with BigOption. I don't have the money to throw away.
    :-( so heart broken right now.
  • lotzofbotzlotzofbotz Posts: 1,552 ✭✭✭✭
    FILE A CHARGEBACK with your credit card company as soon as possible... You will live as $250 is a very small heart break. You were @$$ raped by hanging out with the wrong people at least now you know better, even if you walk funny for a bit...
    Thanks,
    I contacted my banks yesterday, they cannot get my money back. I may just have to accept what is done is done. my only concern now is, have you ever heard or know of BigOption taking money out of accounts without consent?
    I need to know whether I should cancel all my accounts now.
    Hi there,
    I applied for a chargeback from my bank account but they say they cannot do that as I already authorised the payment.
    I requested a refund from BigOption and they are requesting that I continue the accounts process (handing over my personal details, drivers license full residential address copy of credit card etc) I am really worried about them taking money out of my account instead of putting money in,

Can you advise if you have heard them do this before?
    I heard of many things but I have never been taken yet as I don't waste my time with bucket shops and scam brokers. Millionaire Blue Print? Really do you like to buy stuff from infomercials too? Sorry but it is funny if you think about it. Trading is work and takes skill and talent to do over time. All the people online you see promoting these systems are doing it for affiliate commissions. When you sign up and lose your money they get paid... That is how it works. Can they take money off your credit card without your consent sure, will they who knows. Most likely not but how can you tell with such a bucket shop, just hope you don't have too high a limit on the card you used.
  • RaidenRaiden Posts: 186 ✭✭
    Leela - I would advise - CANCEL your cc. Go to your bank and tell them you lost it or it is stolen. Let them issue you with a new one. You will not get your $250 back, but at least you will be able to sleep at night knowing that the possibility of them taking more is non existent.

Banking Institutions in the RSA is full of crap. I'm sure they told you that the only way they can reverse the transaction is a total of three things that must happen: ONE: The account the money is deposited into is still active. TWO: That the account has sufficient funds in it to be able to reverse. AND THREE: (and this is my personal favorite) That the account holder needs to give their consent!!! We know that the first two steps will not be a problem - but that third is a MotherFkr. Pardon my French. Not even Banking Intelligence in the RSA will be able to assist you. Sad but true.

Things work differently in other parts of the world. It seems that doing a chargeback for instance in the States is a hell lot easier.

I feel for you - but better to lose $250 than to have even more debt added on. Stay with this website and study the articles and forums. Feel safe that there is no BS here. The moderators here are honest. If you have questions about ANYTHING....brokers, signals, trading, etc then ask away. You will get trustworthy answers to your questions BUT like anything in life, research them yourself too. Then you will be able to make better informed decisions in the future.
    Thanks Raiden we try! I agree with him cancel that card to protect yourself and report that you were scammed. Ask them for a refund and if they refuse or try to put you off file with your credit card company of a fraudulent products/claims. Good Luck!
  • usamaibnzaidusamaibnzaid Posts: 1
    edited March 2016
    Scam, yes it's real scam. You never get to withdraw your money, nor make any profit. Don't fall in the trap and believe all this misleading information. The only two people who make money out this program is the owner and his employees. They are enjoying and living from your money and money from other Dumbs.
  • flo_santos62flo_santos62 Posts: 1
    I have to agree with zippydoo. I guess why I felt for their scam was the phone call and email I received from one Mr. Bob Miller, my initial account manager. Next thing I found myself in is being passed from one compliance personnel to another (from Mr. Hart then to Mr. Gray) ... then I received another email from a Ms. Amando, in which she introduced herself as my account manager. With exchange emails, but after I've submitted the documents their compliance section was requesting, I haven't received any response since. I've invested $501.00 in their so called company, and now I feel I've been ripped off with the possible of stealing my identity.
  • VevVev Posts: 1
    Big Option are a complete an utter scam! They harass me to trade large amounts of money and continued to ask me to deposit more money. When I finally said I want to withdraw my money they told me it is bonus money and I can't!!!! Even though I have an email from the 'expert' broker saying it is risk free and I can withdraw my money at anytime they hit me with this restricted bonus money!!! Then they say its in the bonus terms and conditions which I have never seen!!! Don't trade with them and don't believe their get rich quick theories......they lost alot of big trades for a bunch of experts!
    Once again I will repeat it over and over you should have done your research first... Most are greedy and stupid believing complete strangers with large sums over the phone which makes them easy targets for these con men...

Basic rules to follow as when just starting out in binary options

Rule #1 - Never invest money you can't afford to lose.
    Rule #2 - Never allow a broker to trade for you.
    Rule #3 - Start trading with a demo account first to prove viability and learn how to trade.
    Rule #4 - If a system/software/bot/trader requires you to deposit/use real money don't do it. It breaks Rule #3.
    Rule #5 - Never accept a bonus that requires turnover and traps your money from being withdrawn.
  • THENKANNANTHENKANNAN Posts: 3
    Big option - In loss of US$4000
    Jhon lewis - from bigoption . I only invested US$250 through registering the credit card details in their autorobot page .There you wont see that your card details saved.They have the main web page , in that page only our card details saved . Before I know this , JOhn lewis charged us$4000 from my card . when I received sms from HSBC , i tried to call them to stop but 2 hrs HSBC cant reachable ( EVEN Emergency number ; LOST card ).When I proved through phone bill also the HSBC did not agree for their negligence .
    To Big option I wrote many emails , still fighting to get back the money . In one conversation , they scold me with bad words for my withdrawal option - I do not know where to complaint..

By
    Kannan- singapore
    After harsh conversation for my money they send me back one funny email- that meaning like this -- as per your phone call we reviewed and giving you a bonus amount of $1500 in your account -- but you can't get back even $1
    Robbery - in short
    Simple file a chargeback with your bank, HSBC is a big bank no way I would think they would deny such a chargeback, so ask to file one and inform them of all the details along with the fact they are 100% a PURE SCAM... Any broker that trades on behalf of clients with binary options does so to empty their accounts as your losses are their gains... Pure and simple.. Don't waste any time demand to file a chargeback and keep going up the bank echelon if they give you any pushback. You were scammed pure and simple...
  • mdu1979mdu1979 Posts: 1
    this is so heart breaking about BigOption. Through reading comments I have realized that, I need not to deposit another 250 USD. According to BIGOPTION expert trader he needs another 250 usd so that I can be put into gold card category which will result into my trades making me magical income at the end of the month. thank you for opening our minds. I have came into peace with the fact that i have lost my 250usd

Can you please help, which brokers among the thousands of brokers that you can recommend or can one suggest that i can try on my binary trading start.
    How do I check if a broker is legit or at least legally registere to a certain finacial board.
  • The_Geek_MHThe_Geek_MH Posts: 860 mod
    here is the list of Binaryoptions.net recommended brokers....

http://www.binaryoptions.net/brokers/
  • The_Geek_MHThe_Geek_MH Posts: 860 mod

Getting my funds back from a broker i traded with was a big problem until i discovered john who helped withdraw my funds,and that was after loosing $30,000 in a month.and now, i even make $10,000 in a day trading.i discovered most people find it as a problem now to withdraw their funds or have a problem in trading.i enjoy telling people about john,because of what he did for me and my family.if you have any problem of withdrawal of funds,please contact big john stud for help.

you are so full of sh**t. if the broker is regulated and there is a problem we don't need you, if the broker is scam then you are complicit.
  • cdpcdp Posts: 2
    Stay away from Ofm . I was scammed when I tried to withdraw my initial investment. The broker phoned me and said he had knowledge of market movements and made me trade a lot of money. The software did not subtract the withdrawal I applied for. The full amount was still available. He made me trade some stocks and I lost all 5 trades. He is laughing all tbe way to the bank. He is suppose to hold my hand to help me trade but this was not the case. He led me to loose it all that he could pick up the money. This is a real scam . OfM - Do not use the their software sucks!!!
  • cdpcdp Posts: 2
    How do we stop these guys!!!!???? They pose as trade experts and are going to help you make a lot of noney. Meantime they just want you to put money in the account and then they grab it all. Be where be where!!!! Do not try to play binary options with big money and do not listen to the broker. He is mister nobody!!!
  • gtagta Posts: 1
    I'm been scam so many time by big options $2000.00 RB Options $2000.00 max options $500.00 and fx $250.00 They all got one thing in common they all tell you they can make you rich.
  • ViraatSharmaViraatSharma Posts: 1
    Hello everyone,

IQ Option Scam? i have something to tell about this for those investor who start dreaming after went threw IQ option attractive platform, and think that they can make money easily, please forgive me if you find any grammatical mistake in my writing,
    Ok lets Start with me, i am doing trading business with IQ option since 2 and half year, I will share what i experienced with IQ option platform,

IQ OPTION Application:

There is two way which you can use for trading on IQ option Platform, 1.) Online in your Browser and 2.) you can download Application which you can run on your Laptop/Desktop, or Mobile, I have no idea about the mobile Application that how its works because i never used it, Its all about the money so nobody want to take risk, so i prefer to do on my Laptop,

When i click on the link where you can download Application for PC, they written there System Requirements which is like this
    Operating system:
    Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10
    macOS - OS X 10.10 Yosemite
    Ubuntu 14.04
    RAM:
    2 GB (4 GB recommended)
    Video card:
    OpenGL 2.0-friendly (macOS, Ubuntu)
    DirectX 9 (Windows)

So please everyone if you starting business or starting earning money so i am sure you will go threw all System Requirement, because its all about your hard earned money which you are going to invest on this for make some money and because of your computer or laptop i don't think that you will take risk, I would like to tell you that Right now i am using HP Laptop Ram 6 GB, Hard Disk 500 GB, And i5 processor, I think, its more then enough to run this IQ option application on my laptop,

I started using IQ option Application, started with some money but loose and again put some money then again loose, i was new to this business i think i should start study about this, and then again start with real money, i went threw some video and i find that now i an start making money till this time i was in loose 6000 USD, but its ok because they mention that Its high risk or don't invest which you can not afford to loose, but if you loose because of your wrong prediction its fine, but if you loose because of your trade take time for 2 or 3 second for place and if you didn't take trade on right price, and just because of that you loose your trade then its wrong,

I didn't knew about this and when i see that its happening to me many times so i went again on google and search some same topic, which i find that i happened with so many trader on IQ option, till time i have my account manager because i already invest 6000 USD there and on that time if you start with 3000 USD, you will get your personal VIP manager,

Personal Vip Manager: what manager do according to IQ option they help you if face any issue with IQ option platform or payment also they help you to know about market, but my first account manager who name is William, never help me to teach, never give market update, but they came to you if you are making profit for know that what strategy are you using,
    Ok after all this candle manipulation topic i read on Google, i went to my account manager and show him some screenshot, so he say there is no issue with our Platform, so please better work on your prediction but after all this i have gift for you 100 USD he give me gift, mean he want me to keep my mouth shut, remember till this time i am in 6000 USD in loose,
    and he promise that next time nothing with happen with you.

like this i again starting with IQ option and till now invested 30,000 but now i am in loss only,
    and if you go to them with this issue they will give you a link for ping test which only came right in their system, i have tried with many computer but that same ping test didn't make any computer. mean that if you go to your account manager he/she will go to technical department, and in the end answer from them is that there is only issue with your computer or Internet connection,
    I don't understand that the person who is investing approx like 30,000 USD, he can not afford a best computer for run this application, but i also don't understand that if their system requirement if our computer have then why their application can't run in our system or making issue.

This is all my story about IQ option Trader since 2016.

If anybody there in this world like me please like or comment for this,
    I want IQ Option Founder Mr. Dmitry Zaretsky should read this.

Thank you all!

This was my hard earned money. I was so stupid