BinaryOptions.net Forums General

New Scalping System for Binary Options

samkris94samkris94 Posts: 20
A friend of mine just found this indicator. It's for 60 seconds and costs 60 bucks. It's new so I thought I'd post about it here to know more. Has anyone used it? Any thoughts?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?google_comment_id=z13mdvijooikjfyzt04cddmhmvnivdtgaw40k&v=4AeId5HmdwU&app=desktop

Comments

• lotzofbotzlotzofbotz Posts: 1,552 ✭✭✭✭
    There are no short cuts, nothing changes in trading try it, its cheap enough just a bunch of free indicators the guy put together from forex factory selling to n00bs cause yer easy money... But at least its cheap!
  • BryanMacBryanMac Posts: 851 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2014
    This was a forex system based off the 1-4 hr charts and I would highly advise against doing this on 60s it would be suicide on your account. HE also mentions trading at a certain time which is complete and utter crap you trade when the market matches the conditions you are looking for and there is no set time for that.
    Bryan Mcafee
    Hit me up on skype at Brymcafee (McAllen TX)
    www.tradingaxis.com
  • samkris94samkris94 Posts: 20
    Thanks for the feedback. It seemed similar to Binary Brain Wave (another waste of money!) in every aspect. I'll let him know.
  • BryanMacBryanMac Posts: 851 ✭✭✭
    Cool glad we could help. In general renko, range bars on short time frame is a waste IMO.
    Bryan Mcafee
    Hit me up on skype at Brymcafee (McAllen TX)
    www.tradingaxis.com