BinaryOptions.net Forums Complaints

Living full time with binaries: Technically impossible! (proof).

SuperDanySuperDany Posts: 3
edited January 2015 in Complaints
Hi,
I saw here and there people claiming they earn a full time living income with binary options.
I tought I can share my experience.
I'm not new in this, and I actually get a 7 years of experience in Forex. But I love Binary options because its pay much more than Forex, in theory.
There is no more mistery about this huge payout: If you think you get a 70% on your 60 seconds invesment just because your trade move 1 pip or 2 you are totally wrong.
This fat cash attract people, and the money you earn from it doesn't come from the market trend but with the money the others loose.
I already know this but I don't care, all I want is the big return, big money.
Now, my story:
I join 3 brokers, 3 of them are Cysec licensed as I'm living in Europ.
I earn fast and big, playing on the 120 sec. investment with the high impact news of the economic calendar.
When each of my account get 10 000 USD, I decided to withdraw half of it for each of them, means 5 000 USD X 3.
And, as for now and after 1 month of trying, it's still a real pain in the ass, impossible to get this money. They give me excuses, delay, holidays reason, etc..
So, for now...
1/ I can deposit a complain to Cysec, but if so, I will be banned forever with all the binary brokers as they share betwwen them this black list of complainer.
2/ I can try to only withdraw 500 USD instead of 5 000 USD to get a total of 1 500 USD. But I need much more for my living.
3/ Is there anyone here who earn a full time living with binaries ? (> 5 000 USD/month)
If yes please tell me wich broker is reliable for the long term?
Wich broker allow you to get your money month after month?

The real thing is, you can easily make big money with binaries, but they won't let you touch it...

Comments

• lotzofbotzlotzofbotz Posts: 1,552 ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2015
    First who are these brokers you are with? Cysec is a joke means ZERO as they are just an island of bankrupt goat molesters... Most firms from Isreal which 90% of brokers are from I would not trade with at all! There are only a handful of brokers that will payout well because they are well capitalized.. If you did any kind of research at all you would know this, so either you are dumb or did not do any of the work and such is life...
  • SuperDanySuperDany Posts: 3
    edited January 2015
    Ok, I give you mine and you give me yours:
    - Interactive Options
    - 24 option (3rd best broker by binaryoptions.net)
    - Banc de Binary (I know this one is gone for good).

Now tell me, wich brokers pay you everytime you request a withdraw ?
    Simple, just give me 3 reliable brokers, that pay over and over again, I will sign them up and will report my withdraw experience on the forum.
    Fair enough ?
    edited January 2015
    First Banc De Binary and InterActive Options where are they located? ISREAL! Both firms if you did any research whatsoever you would have known to NOT deposit period. List your issues exact with each broker.

Provide the details of each brokers and the issues you had with

1) Banc De Binary - Banc De Binary anything is possible due to who you get as an account manager. Beat them up they will pay..

2) Interactive Options - Unknown quantity they seem to be very new and has some lady in charge that I believe use to work at BDB.

3) 24Option - This firm is the best of the three and they might take awhile to pay but never heard of them not paying.

Give me the details of how and why you are not being payed by each of them, maybe I can help get your money or at least use you as a reason to never touch the above firms. Honestly I don't believe you could have an issue with 24option, as I used them in the past when they accepted U.S. clients and other then managers that love to call asking to not withdraw they payed in about 2 weeks or so on average. Give me the details not just obscure references to you don't like them and they are not paying you.
    edited January 2015
    I find it an interesting statistic that 95% of the people out there don't make money trading are likely the same 95% who are RETARDED! That is the group who will sign up to scam brokers/autotraders/let brokers trade for them/use no money management/have zero discipline/don't do any planning, the list goes on, just a phucking waste of time!If you can't provide any solid information I will edt your post to state you are RETARDED.. I am getting tired of incomplete phuckers coming and bitching and not following up their posts/statements...
  • BryanMacBryanMac Posts: 851 ✭✭✭
    So i guess I am dead broke and living off unicorn farts then.
    Bryan Mcafee
    Hit me up on skype at Brymcafee (McAllen TX)
    www.tradingaxis.com
  • samkris94samkris94 Posts: 20
    SuperDany said:

Ok, I give you mine and you give me yours:
    - Interactive Options
    - 24 option (3rd best broker by binaryoptions.net)
    - Banc de Binary (I know this one is gone for good).

Now tell me, wich brokers pay you everytime you request a withdraw ?
    Simple, just give me 3 reliable brokers, that pay over and over again, I will sign them up and will report my withdraw experience on the forum.
    Fair enough ?

MarketsWorld. And maybe brokers like TopOption and CLMForex whose parent companies are forex brokers.

• mrsbearmrsbear Posts: 43
    SuperDany, thanks for your nice message. I have accounts with both 24Option and BancdeBinary and have had no trouble withdrawing from both of them. Having said that, in both cases I was withdrawing slightly less than I'd deposited so no profits!! I have yet to reach the happy position of withdrawing profits from a broker but fully expect that to change this year. I'm not trading with either of those two at the moment. My current favourite broker is Stockpair.
  • NovecentasNovecentas Posts: 1
    It's very interesting topic.

Bryan, could you tell me, which broker do you use? And how long you use it?

I know, that 24options is reliable broker, but also I have heard numerous complaints about this broker. Is it safe to use this broker for long run?

Have a nice day everyone.

Markets World fro almost 3 years, gonna give CT options a run this year see how they do
    Bryan Mcafee
    www.tradingaxis.com
  • LouwLouw Posts: 5
    I just recently started joining forums dedicated to binary options and trading in general and what I see is there are complaints about every single broker out there, especially when withdrawal amount is high. It seems to me that even if you choose to be a full time BO trader, you'd better stay low and not make withdrawals larger than one grand. As for regulations, - yeah I've heard multiple times before that it doesn't guarantee 100% reliability..

mrsbear and BryanMac - can you share what your biggest withdrawal was? - I have never withdrawn more that one 1.000..
    I have withdrawn from Markets World consistently for a few years now, but I do not go to town on them like I used to ie 6 digit months.
    Bryan Mcafee
    www.tradingaxis.com
  • OleboboOlebobo Posts: 112
    SuperDany said:

Hi,
    I saw here and there people claiming they earn a full time living income with binary options.
    I tought I can share my experience.
    I'm not new in this, and I actually get a 7 years of experience in Forex. But I love Binary options because its pay much more than Forex, in theory.
    There is no more mistery about this huge payout: If you think you get a 70% on your 60 seconds invesment just because your trade move 1 pip or 2 you are totally wrong.
    This fat cash attract people, and the money you earn from it doesn't come from the market trend but with the money the others loose.
    I already know this but I don't care, all I want is the big return, big money.
    Now, my story:
    I join 3 brokers, 3 of them are Cysec licensed as I'm living in Europ.
    I earn fast and big, playing on the 120 sec. investment with the high impact news of the economic calendar.
    When each of my account get 10 000 USD, I decided to withdraw half of it for each of them, means 5 000 USD X 3.
    And, as for now and after 1 month of trying, it's still a real pain in the ass, impossible to get this money. They give me excuses, delay, holidays reason, etc..
    So, for now...
    1/ I can deposit a complain to Cysec, but if so, I will be banned forever with all the binary brokers as they share betwwen them this black list of complainer.
    2/ I can try to only withdraw 500 USD instead of 5 000 USD to get a total of 1 500 USD. But I need much more for my living.
    3/ Is there anyone here who earn a full time living with binaries ? (> 5 000 USD/month)
    If yes please tell me wich broker is reliable for the long term?
    Wich broker allow you to get your money month after month?

The real thing is, you can easily make big money with binaries, but they won't let you touch it...

365Trading.com...NOT the robot, but the real 365Trading.com will allow you to withdraw your money ! A Trading binary page with no help and no bonusses, but the return is only 1,68 when trading 1 and 2 min.
    I am testing out the HighLow on demo now, and i like it...much better payout on 30, 60 and 180 sec, but a little more "floating" regarding the timing between the MT4 and HighLow charts.....But then again...there are room for one or two steps more in MM.
    The timing between 365Trading and the MT4 is PERFECT when you download the MT4 from FXpro.
    Have you any real-life experience with HighLow ?

Good trading
  • I need the video . I am lost.
  • OkaneOkane Posts: 1,282 admin

I need the video . I am lost.

Can you be more confusing please? :expressionless: