Click here to visit the StockPair website

FAQ:
-Minimum Deposit: $200
-Regulated?: Yes by CySEC
-Scam?: No, StockPair is trusted by BinaryOptions.net
-Platform Software: Proprietary
-Mobile app?: No but there is a mobile friendly website
-Free Demo Account?: No

This forum thread is for discussion of anything related to StockPair and we will add any frequently asked questions to this post. Click here to visit the StockPair website

Comments

• BrianBrian Posts: 33
    Hey valosner - I have an account with stockpair and have never had any problems.
  • kostaszekostasze Posts: 227 ✭✭
    From my personal experience, it's a good broker and you can trust them. As I read they are in the final stage of regulation. (Cysec)
  • valosnervalosner Posts: 2
    thank you so much
    Brain and Kostasze
  • mifunemifune Posts: 160 ✭✭
    They are reputable and I've had a good experience with them so far, as well.
  • lotzofbotzlotzofbotz Posts: 1,552 ✭✭✭✭
    I agree - Brokers to recommend Markets World #1 StockPair #2 and 24option #3...
  • valosnervalosner Posts: 2
    edited August 2013
    I have an account with stockpair, so the account is already verified.
    Do I trust stockpair ? I mean it s not a scam?
    I am waiting your answer before I fund my account with them.
  • ninja_bodotnetninja_bodotnet Posts: 232 admin
    Hi Valosner - Stockpair is not a scam, they are one of the better brokers out there
  • joe74joe74 Posts: 1
    Please is stockpair.net still good with trading platform and withdrawals?
    Cheers
  • BryanMacBryanMac Posts: 851 ✭✭✭
    I have not heard anything bad about them from the people I know who use them.
    Bryan Mcafee
    Hit me up on skype at Brymcafee (McAllen TX)
    www.tradingaxis.com
  • jerryjerry Posts: 9
    I have read a few complains regarding withdrawals for Stockpair.
  • OkaneOkane Posts: 1,282 admin
    jerry said:

Every broker has complaints against them.
    Difference is that some brokers just never pay and they are pure scams.
    In Stockpair's case most complaints are people not clearing their bonuses or such.
    If you agree to the terms and conditions of taking a bonus then you can't complaint
    about it when you can't withdraw before you reach your volume and all other agreements.
    So not really their fault and so far I haven't talked to anyone who said they didn't get their money
    from Stockpair. They are regulated too so if anything would happen you can do something about it :)
  • lotzofbotzlotzofbotz Posts: 1,552 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2015
    Seems Jerry is a MF plant as he is trying to talk down the brokers here and promote scam brokers like this? Not allowed you will be banned if you keep trying this Jerry. FxMetal is a known scam and Stockpair has a very good reputation as stated by most traders not TROLLs...

• Brian said:

Hey valosner - I have an account with stockpair and have never had any problems.

I do not agree with you.
    Stockpair stolen my money in Aug,2015.

• Hi Valosner - Stockpair is not a scam, they are one of the better brokers out there

If you can not get your money back, what's the meaning of "better"
  • Okane said:

jerry said:

Every broker has complaints against them.
    Difference is that some brokers just never pay and they are pure scams.
    In Stockpair's case most complaints are people not clearing their bonuses or such.
    If you agree to the terms and conditions of taking a bonus then you can't complaint
    about it when you can't withdraw before you reach your volume and all other agreements.
    So not really their fault and so far I haven't talked to anyone who said they didn't get their money
    from Stockpair. They are regulated too so if anything would happen you can do something about it :)

1: Whats the meaning of regulated?
    Can CySec help you to get the stolen money back?

2: I am the one, I have not get money from Stockpair. Stockpair has stolen my money in Aug,2015.

3: If you are the staff or receive some money from the scam broker Stockpair.

You can tell Stockpair. From today, there will add 10 or more articles about "Stockpair scam broker" until I get my money back. Not only English version, but also in Asian web site.

Stockpair 是詐騙集團,會不讓你匯出款項。偷搶拐騙你的錢。

• ninja_bodotnetninja_bodotnet Posts: 232 admin

Hi Valosner - Stockpair is not a scam, they are one of the better brokers out there

If you can not get your money back, what's the meaning of "better"
    Please let us know if they do not give you your money back after you have sent them all the documents they have asked you for. While these brokers can be very annoying when it comes to asking you to confirm your identity etc, they should pay up.

One way to avoid this happening is to have your identity verified by your broker before you make your first deposit and getting an email from them confirming.
  • I am going to the biggest website "baidu" to let as many people know about "the scam broker stockpair "

One day Stockpair will know it's time to stop doing fucking things.
  • "baidu" is the biggest forum in China, there will be easy for millions to search to know Stockpair is scam broker in China to prevent millions of people to be stolen money by Stockpair.
    Stockpair是詐騙集團。
  • Beware of stockpair! I really regret not doing enough research. Most ppl say they are regulated but if you go to cysec etc and check yourself the company does not exist in the list. They wipe my account clean of USD 1900 . Never give them your phone number or they will keep on harassing you. Hope my post can at least safe a few victims. These guys will get their karma. You have been warned!!!
  • OkaneOkane Posts: 1,282 admin

Beware of stockpair! I really regret not doing enough research. Most ppl say they are regulated but if you go to cysec etc and check yourself the company does not exist in the list. They wipe my account clean of USD 1900 . Never give them your phone number or they will keep on harassing you. Hope my post can at least safe a few victims. These guys will get their karma. You have been warned!!!

https://www.cysec.gov.cy/en-GB/entities/investment-firms/cypriot/37633/

It says they are regulated so don't make up stuff. I am not saying they are good or bad, they may suck or not but still, they are regulated by CySec.
    By the way, why are you creating different accounts? One is enough.
  • pdenoeudpdenoeud Posts: 1
    Stockpair just announced they are closing their business. I made 19'000 euros of profits with them, maybe they had too many traders like me:-)
    Here are the details of my profits with them : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9CcWhNghKKA
    Still, they were robbers : when I started to make big profits, they decreased MY payout rate. They said on the phone they did not know if they were applying personnal payout rates but they were lying. I compared with other traders who had much higher payouts.
    They decreased MY payout from 71% to 63% (in several times)... and finally stoppped offering service from 9 to 10 GMT, which is the best time to make easy profits.

Also, it took 2 to 3 weeks to get my withdrawals completed... I won't miss them!
  • The_Geek_MHThe_Geek_MH Posts: 860 mod
    you need to check out NADEX.... just saying