BinaryOptions.net Forums Brokers

IQ Option Broker Forum Discussion

Comments

• redzredz Posts: 2
    Hi im New here
    I'll starting with iq option this sunday, i'll deposit 100€ to start, I used the demo and it was cool , my goal its to earn 20 to 30 € per day ✌
  • crewsdavidcrewsdavid Posts: 12
    redz said:

Hi im New here
    I'll starting with iq option this sunday, i'll deposit 100€ to start, I used the demo and it was cool , my goal its to earn 20 to 30 € per day ✌

fair enough,
  • JayJay08JayJay08 Posts: 3
    I have yet to receive my $350 by bank card stated on 30/03/2017. Worst still, requested for a call for Sophia four days back and everyday once thereafter. You call this 24/7 customer service? She's obviously avoiding me now that I made a withdrawal, just today called the Singapore hotline three hours ago. The lady said she'll arrange a new account manager for me, saying to be prepared to receive a call within the hour. Here I am still waiting, now that I have experience this. I would like to tell everyone to avoid IQ options!! They are very shady here.
    Iq options is a fucking scammer! Regulated by Jewish mafia! What the fcuk!
  • OkaneOkane Posts: 1,282 admin
    JayJay08 said:

Iq options is a fucking scammer! Regulated by Jewish mafia! What the fcuk!

lol this supposed to be a scoop? No binary options is INSIDE the market. You are not trading IN the market, most people know this.
    You are betting on the market not IN the market. All brokers are like this.
    Everyone please avoid iq options!!!
    It's just a gambling scam site!
    Controlled by Jewish mafias!
    JayJay08 said:

Everyone please avoid iq options!!!
    It's just a gambling scam site!
    Controlled by Jewish mafias!

Those are the same pictures, you already shared this (one more and it is considered spamming).
    I don't like IQOption either and I have no interest in defending them but binary options trading in general is NOT done in the market.
    You don't seem to understand that!
    So tell us, what did they do? Did you have an account there?
  • redzredz Posts: 2
    Hello.
    I strarted today on iqoption, I was wrong, instead of putting 100 I put 300 euro in the account, So I started and I got 33 euro gain, but as we always want more, I lost the 33 euro and I am I only won 7 euro in the end.
    I want to say that it is tiring as a job
    If you have tricks to win, I take lol
  • damien07damien07 Posts: 2
    Many traders often wipe out their account because of two reasons:
    Greedy and Fear!

A market is a medium that allows buyers and sellers of a specific good or service to interact in order to facilitate an exchange. Buyers always want to buy at a lower price while sellers always want to sell at a higher price. The total value of the market is constant during a certain time period, so it’s a zero-sum game. If you do not win other people’s money, then other people will take away your money.

Humans are irrational at most of the time. So do not blindly believe anyone or do as “crowd behavior”. 99% people lose money a lot. To avoid the crowd behavior, DO NOT Chase Price.

You need to understand anything you do before you start, i will encourage you to take tactical instructions before you start trading live, so as not to gamble your hard earn money.
  • luzrbellluzrbell Posts: 1
    IQ option is good platform, low minimum deposit!
  • kingfishkingfish Posts: 1
    Hello all, just registered with IQ option but have 0 knowledge in trading, from the application and the video provide by IQ looks simple but reading through your comments they are in fact a lot of things to consider.

Mind sharing maybe websites or places where beginners like me can look into to learn?
    kingfish said:

Hello all, just registered with IQ option but have 0 knowledge in trading, from the application and the video provide by IQ looks simple but reading through your comments they are in fact a lot of things to consider.

Mind sharing maybe websites or places where beginners like me can look into to learn?

Hey welcome. You are on a website where you can learn. We have lots of guides and if you check the strategies room you will also find lots of material.
    Personally I would suggest you get familiar with reading price action.
    I wrote this article about 5 important steps before getting started.
  • DerpulinaDerpyDerpulinaDerpy Posts: 2
    Can someone explain to me why is IQ Option not recommended broker? They seem great with high winning percentages and their platform is great. They also have much more currency pairs than average.

Do they lower your payout percentages after you become more successfull? My winnings (demo account) are at average of 58-68% per month, with up to 100-200 trades per month.

I'm in search of reliable broker which has lot of currency pairs, and payout of at least 70% (preferably 75% or more).

Can someone explain to me why is IQ Option not recommended broker? They seem great with high winning percentages and their platform is great. They also have much more currency pairs than average.

Do they lower your payout percentages after you become more successfull? My winnings (demo account) are at average of 58-68% per month, with up to 100-200 trades per month.

I'm in search of reliable broker which has lot of currency pairs, and payout of at least 70% (preferably 75% or more).

Here is a list of reviews:
    https://www.binaryoptions.net/brokers/

I would look at Ayrex, 24Option, High/Low and you can read about others and see what people have to say here in the forum!
  • ArturBrokArturBrok Posts: 4
    I have now lost the IQOPTION of$ 200. How much to have on Deposit to earn?

With experience comes the money...
  • The_Geek_MHThe_Geek_MH Posts: 860 mod
    all very correct indeed. The problem I find though is the single minded approach to strategy. A single strategy isn't enough, it's enough to get started but what do you do when market conditions change? you have to change with them which means altering strategy to fit conditions. Basically, you have to be on your toes and always learning.
  • renar_foxrenar_fox Posts: 20
    have anyone tried their new cfd feature?
  • AlbertPAlbertP Posts: 2
    Hello there, I have been trading with IQ for 2 months now, started with a demo account as advised, I was able to grow my demo account and got a consistent profit before I deposited real money, but ever since, I blew my real account several time, losing a lot of money as a result. Some may say it is the emotion and fear that causes the lose, as much as I wish to believe that. Any guru here or successful trader mind to give me some advise on how to improve my trading? Thanks
  • hplabs74hplabs74 Posts: 2
    Hello everyone,

I would like to share my problem with you.

I started on iqOption and got a problem.

When you open a deal, let's say for 1$, it is deducted from your account immediately.
    If the profit rate is 85%, then you will receive 1.85 $ into your account. This is make from my mobil, but I can't from Pc local client program.

The PC client IQ Option v.758.2 I can not example $1 i open up and if i win, the system will give $ 0,85. How possible? I invest my money $1 and i receive $0,85, like this never growing up my money. This is not plus money this is minus.

Does anyone know why that is?

Is this a Windows problem? Or this is server problem, I have windows 7.

I installed the program again, but I installed it on a separate drive (in micro SD) but it did not help.

Please HELP!

Thank you in advance for your help.

Regards
    Péter
    [email protected]
  • AlbertPAlbertP Posts: 2
    hplabs74 said:

Hello everyone,

I would like to share my problem with you.

I started on iqOption and got a problem.

When you open a deal, let's say for 1$, it is deducted from your account immediately.
    If the profit rate is 85%, then you will receive 1.85 $ into your account. This is make from my mobil, but I can't from Pc local client program.

The PC client IQ Option v.758.2 I can not example $1 i open up and if i win, the system will give $ 0,85. How possible? I invest my money $1 and i receive $0,85, like this never growing up my money. This is not plus money this is minus.

Does anyone know why that is?

Is this a Windows problem? Or this is server problem, I have windows 7.

I installed the program again, but I installed it on a separate drive (in micro SD) but it did not help.

Please HELP!

Thank you in advance for your help.

Regards
    Péter
    [email protected]

Hello there Péter,

I do not see any problem there, as the figure shown below the payout percentage basically serves to show you the profit you going to make if your prediction is right.
    You can see in your own picture, there are "?" question marks, if you click them, on the platform it will explain what the numbers stand for.
    By the way, you are clearly trading at midnight when volatility is pretty much zero and so are the payouts.
    And in your example you mentioned, if you invest 1 and get 0.85 that's 85% return.
  • hplabs74hplabs74 Posts: 2
    Hi Okane, AlbertP,

Okay I understand now, something I looked up to.

On the mobile platform: the investment + 85% shows the system.

The on pc platform: is only 85% profit show the system. Maybe I did not realize, that the invested $1 was also credited to my account.

Maybe it's really hot in Hungary. Average 30 degrees. Sorry.

Thanks for the help.

Have a nice day to you.

Regards
    Peter
  • OptionsATMOptionsATM Posts: 35
    edited July 2017
    *HOT IQOPTION SCAM VIDEO* Let me show you how IQoptions uses their own employees to scam clients. I would like a response why IQoption allows this? You are the new problem no different than Israeli scammers, with the same "GYPSY" low life 3rd world scamming mentality and everybody should avoid IQoption because of this type of mindset they have. They should be fined for allowing this at the very least!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JkCOLuYKV0s

Image clearly shows how she makes an overlay pretending that a demo account is real! This is what makes binary options bad news, too many people like this!

• OptionsATMOptionsATM Posts: 35

Here is more proof and man this upsets me! Binary Options is done! Nothing but scammers everywhere, very sad.

• zombiewombiezombiewombie Posts: 8

Hi guys, have been trying out this IQ option demo account for past month, seems that their forex assets for trading are changing everyday. Meaning some assets are open for trade on one day but then are closed on the very next day. Did anyone have this problem ?

I did. Lost quite a good deal.
  • zombiewombiezombiewombie Posts: 8

I've registered yesterday with IQOptions and started off with 200$ i'm very new to this so i dont really trade big amounts but so far so good. I've requested a 200$ widthdrawal just to save what i've initially invested since im at 700$ now. It says 3-5working days for a widthrawal so fingers crossed i get it soon..

did you get that withdrawal yet? any problems during that process that we should be aware of?
  • mannyrmannyr Posts: 1
    Hey guys I've just downloaded iq options on my iPhone and am looking to trade in binary.

The only issue is that there are no available options for binary when I go to select the stock, only crypto currencies and forex.

I've tried using my mates phone and my account seems to have the option available there, just not on my phone.

Has anyone had issues like this before?
    I've looked all over the internet and haven't found anything helpful.

Any advice would be much appreciated. See image for clarity.
    mannyr said:

Hey guys I've just downloaded iq options on my iPhone and am looking to trade in binary.

The only issue is that there are no available options for binary when I go to select the stock, only crypto currencies and forex.

I've tried using my mates phone and my account seems to have the option available there, just not on my phone.

Has anyone had issues like this before?
    I've looked all over the internet and haven't found anything helpful.

Any advice would be much appreciated. See image for clarity.

Could be because it's Sunday. FX market is 24/5.
  • NelindaexNelindaex Posts: 1
    for help with retrieval of lost investment or scam brokers..contact [email protected]
    They will help you get back all you have lost
  • SilvermoonSilvermoon Posts: 1
    Hello everyone. I tried iq options and I will just say if you have some money to waste you can use iq option but if you are hoping to make some profit well you can just try. But don't put more than 10. Just to convince yourself. And see how it's like. Better if you don't do this at all but yeah good luck.
This discussion has been closed.