BinaryOptions.net Forums Signals/Robots/Autotraders etc

Binary boom is a JV SCAM WATCH OUT!

debeloved07debeloved07 Posts: 5
Hello forrum members, Please I want to find out if anybody has used this Binary boom software that is showing itself every here and there online. Is it another Scam or real? Anyone with useful information/review about it should assist by responding. Keep up for the good work you are doing here. being new to the forrum and binary business as a whole, I need good information and guide on the way forward. Thank you all.

Comments

• lotzofbotzlotzofbotz Posts: 1,552 ✭✭✭✭
    Its a JV scamware here watch this video that tells you how they work... All JV scams work the exact same way fyi, Enjoy! Its FREE EDUCATION ON HOW TO AVOID BEING SCAMMED!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQ_djc6eNTk
    edited March 2015
    As well you can see this guy has a pony tail which is a sure tell of a binary options scammer as we have learned :)
  • loislaneloislane Posts: 11
    you are so right botz
  • spongebobspongebob Posts: 1
    Hi, we'll I fell for it yesterday. Funded account with £250. Had to place £25 a trade. It's not automatic by the way and you wait till it gives you the signals.. Well you guessed it.. First trade won I thought great start but that was it. Just 15 minutes later after a string of loosing trades my account was on £0. Quickest £250 I have ever blown. Should have learnt my lesson by now but I thought what the hell, this looks the real deal. I also noticed that as I was getting loosing trades at the same time on the website he was getting all winning trades... Scammer.. Anyway there you go.. Lesson learnt.
    edited April 2015
    I should do a HIGH ROLLER RISK trading room for people that just want to BLOW IT or WIN BIG! lol at least you would have a chance to turn a small sum into a large sum and then watch it go BOOM!!! or maybe you get to the top of the mountain and turn a few hundred into 10-20k in a week or 2.. Seems so many people love to gamble more then trade... 10% a trade is very high leverage btw... Also any new strategy system bot I don't care what you should first test with a DEMO account.
  • debeloved07debeloved07 Posts: 5
    Lotzofbotz l will like to be mentored by you. l need somebody to start with me from the rudiment. because even if one decides to start with a demo account, without signal analyses using different platforms MT4, Bollinger and the rest it will still result to gambling. so you the guru should teach us the rookies. you contact me on.
    edited April 2015
    Sounds good but trading is a job requires tons of work and time after people figure out they are not going to get rich quick they often bounce faster then a 3 dollar bill...

Me and Bryan are in the ---> http://www.binaryoptions.net/chat/image
  • josha3josha3 Posts: 8
    yes, binary boom is a bloody scam...pls run from it.
  • MrtnMrtn Posts: 1
    How do I flush this guy off my computer? He pops up all over! I deleted the program but he keeps popping up!!!!
    I think you have to deposit to another broker that will get rid of him for you *smacks self in face...