BinaryOptions.net Forums Binary Options Strategy

Forex micro analytics for Nadex and other Binary Options

hyperscalperhyperscalper Posts: 6
edited April 2015 in Binary Options Strategy
Hey, I'm new to this forum so "Hi". Just some thoughts on my experience
with the "scammiest" trading products I've ever seen, the Binary Options.
Now, there are genuine "real" and "professional" ways to trade these
things, and my specialty is on the short term 5 Minutes or less periods.

In general, there are 2 categories, of course: 1) NADEX and 2) all the rest
of the more or less "flip a coin" type Binaries. I restrict my comments only
to those based on Forex pairs, as the underlying.

I've written software over the past 5 years, with focus on precision micro
analytics. Just about 6 months ago, I realized that this level of precision
was often an issue in "normal" Forex trading but that, when married to
Binary Options, or even Nadex options, it was the ideal solution.

For 5 Minute Binaries, unless you have micro-analytics on the underlying,
then you are a Gambler. But if you see micro support and resistance,
and micro trending, then it's a real "Professional" game. I analyze the
live Depth of Market, where Market Makers try to conceal their true
intentions, and that's where a Leading Indicator set emerges.

The reason Binaries are so attractive, is that the Smallest underlying is
multiplied in "sensitivity", since the difference between a WIN and a
LOSS is a fraction of a PIP, of course. On NADEX there are more subtle
strategies which can be employed but, if we look at holding to Expiration
then it's a WIN or it's a LOSS against the Strike price.

I can't remember seeing so much Crap as when I looked into Binary Options.
I mean, Forex itself is so full of Crap and I never appreciated that BO's
represent 10x the ScamCrap level of even Forex !!!

So anyway, that's my viewpoint. If you don't have a real Micro Analytic
Edge, then the 5 Minutes or less categories are just stupid Gambling.

In conclusion, for All forms of Trading, Analytics are King. And without
them, find another way to lose your Money :)

Good Trading !
HyperBullSh*T

Comments

• hyperscalperhyperscalper Posts: 6
    An example of one form of micro analytics.
  • lotzofbotzlotzofbotz Posts: 1,552 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2015
    What is with all the long winded responses as of late, this seems to be the in thing to post now these pointless stories that don't mean sh*t ok uhm gee thanks I am so enlightened now but hey that is your right so enjoy! I could write a 5 page story on my balls and how shiny they are, would you care to listen? Would have just as much value and honestly imo would be more useful for trading as this story is... By the way that chart is absolute BS as if you were a real trader and could see the ALGOs being executed by market makers/banks and know how they timed moves you would throw away all your charts and analytics as you call them and learn to trade price action and the true nature of what repeats. Try trading real time instead of trying to punt off some cawk sucking marketer based product like HYPER BULL SH*T...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VD8YR9FavkU
    Yet another example.

What is with all the long winded responses as of late, this seems to be the in thing to post now these pointless stories that don't mean sh*t ok uhm gee thanks I am so enlightened now but hey that is your right so enjoy! I could write a 5 page story on my balls and how shiny they are, would you care to listen? Would have just as much value and honestly imo would be more useful for trading as this story is... By the way that chart is absolute BS as if you were a real trader and could see the ALGOs being executed by market makers/banks and know how they timed moves you would throw away all your charts and analytics as you call them and learn to trade price action and the true nature of what repeats.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VD8YR9FavkU

I got an error on that youtube link, maybe you can edit it?
    OK, the video link works now. Thanks.
    edited April 2015
    Why do you show them 5 min Nadex contracts are you like trying to get people to lose money? IG market makers mis-price those 5min contracts so poorly that the risk reward makes it a joke to even attempt. If you know anything about trading you know you absolutely should never trade 5 min Nadex contracts. You phucking marketers that don't trade for a living really piss me off...

Why do you show them 5 min Nadex contracts are you like trying to get people to lose money? IG market makers mis-price those 5min contracts so poorly that the risk reward makes it a joke to even attempt. If you know anything about trading you know you absolutely should never trade 5 min Nadex contracts. You phucking marketers that don't trade for a living really piss me off...

I am just wondering why you are calling me a "phucking" marketer ? I was expecting "welcome to our loving and respectful forum" or something like that.....
    edited April 2015
    Phuck that I don't like non traders trying to sell crap to n00bs and mislead them. I am a REAL trader I will bust you out cold in if you want by trading vs me LIVE in the free chatroom here if you like :) Of course you won't because you are full of sh*t and to busy trying to sell your crapware. But after you read this go look in the mirror and know what a douchebag fake you are. And if by some rare statistical outlier chance you can trade and can share your screen live feel free to go to the chatroom tomorrow and try to trade real time with your HYPER .... I just puked in my mouf sorry unable to even repeat that crap... Like I said you won't because you are a FAKE so spend time looking in the mirror saying "wow I am such a kunt.."

Do understand I trade all day long what you would classify as "MICRO ANALYTICS" with tick charts and market depth and I mean pure tick by tick trading to see MICRO divergence/support&resistance/patterns ect ect. Its purely simple all you need is your eyeball not overcomplicated SW that stops you from seeing what the market is doing with colorful arrows/indicators to spoon feed the retarded n00bs...
  • BryanMacBryanMac Posts: 851 ✭✭✭
    Ughh its not even Monday and this thread put my bullshit limit to 100% I feel bad for any other douche bags this week ill make Lotz look like an angel.
    Bryan Mcafee
    Hit me up on skype at Brymcafee (McAllen TX)
    www.tradingaxis.com