BinaryOptions.net Forums Complaints

Binary Options Watchdog website ran by scammer!

Sam_MartinSam_Martin Posts: 1
edited December 2015 in Complaints
Hi guys. I just wanted to let you all know that binarywatchdog is ran by a scammer. Alot of posts on there are fake and changed before the admin approves them to be posted on his website. This site supports scammers. Let me tell you what happened. I was looking at a thread on here earlier "michael freeman not a watchdog but a dog" and someone posted a couple of pics in his facebook group where he got in an argument with one of his admins and was talking about scamming his members. So I went on binarywatchdog and posted: Hello, I was looking into joining Mike's facebook group until I saw some disturbing things that made me hesitant in joining. I seen screenshots where he was cursing at his admins, and threatening to scam his members again. Can anyone elaborate on this? <--- This is what I posted but this is what showed up on his site binarywatchdog/michael-freeman-scam-new-autotrader/comment-page-3/#comment-9145 Last comment on the page. I was shocked at how he just changed my whole comment.

Comments

• TBOTTBOT Posts: 23
    Binary Options Watch Dog is one of Michael Freeman's sites. So there is no way he is going to allow a comment critical of himself to be posted there.
  • CarltonXCarltonX Posts: 2
    anything michael freemen is a scam from his review site to his facebook group
  • AnastasijsAnastasijs Posts: 7
    edited December 2015
    Hey guys! binaryoptionswatchdog dog-blog start promote another CRAP: tradeforecast!!!! It would be nice to warn people to stay away as much as possible!