BinaryOptions.net Forums Trading Journals

IQ Options trader...for now...

woodywoody Posts: 5
I like everyone else am looking for three things. 1. Ability to trade fairly 2. To make a profit 3. To see my profit turn into real cash

I have been trading for some time and like most traders I have learnt the hard way. Having said that I now run at about 85+ percent on my win to loss ratio.

About two months ago I opened an account with IQ Option and started trading with them. Right now I am happy with the progress and my strategy is holding for now. Here's the big question. Am I going to get my profits out on a regular basis? I am sceptical at this stage but I am going to give to broker the benifit right now and say yes. Everywhere I read there are traders complaining of withdrawals.

So now I will post a few lines each day and get this new thread going. I will keep everyone informed on how I do, mistakes I make, broker errors and hopefully answer the big question.

Can I get my profits out?

Join me on a journey of turning $85 into $10 000. ( I know it's not a $1000 000 buy hey....it's only $85 starting capital. )

And so the journey begins.

Comments

• OpticOptic Posts: 7
    Good luck Woody!
  • OpticOptic Posts: 7
    edited May 2015
    I'm also skeptical about withdrawals. Being that binaries are an unregulated market and there are so many scummy brokers out there I don't think I'll ever keep too much money with a binary broker. At most I think I'd only keep 20% online.
  • woodywoody Posts: 5
    Hi Optic. Which one would you suggest as they all promise the world. I NEVER go for the bonuses as it is a hoax.

PS my $80 is on the up.
  • KGBKGB Posts: 9
    Good Luck! Looking forward to hear about your experience.
    Would love to know what's the plan? How do you plan to grow this $85?
    "You either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain."
    Hi all. It has been a while and I took some time off with the family. Anyway I am now up to $180 on my account with a win to loose of 70% plus. So far since the start of this post I have only had one loosing day -$3.54 as was in a rush and one took one trade. I will post some charts and screen shots of the account.

Cheers for now.
    edited June 2015
    $85 to $180 account balance. A long way to go to $10K
  • bo_brownbo_brown Posts: 551 ✭✭
    Keep posting your progress. We're rooting for you!
  • lotzofbotzlotzofbotz Posts: 1,552 ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2015
    Woo Hoo! Bring out the Pom Poms!

For anybody who wants to trade this summer time chop.. In time for the 4th!

• Hello!

Your withdrawal method will depend on the deposit method.
    If you make a deposit from the card, you will be able to withdraw initial deposit amount back to the card, as it is processed as a refund. To be precise, you will be able to withdraw the sum of your deposits in last 90 days to your card. Everything that exceeds that amount (profit) should be withdrawn to an e-wallet (Skrill, Neteller, Webmoney) or via bank transfer (with a 53 dollars fee).

In case you use an e-wallet to deposit, you will need to withdraw to the same e-wallet account only.
    In order to withdraw funds, you should make a withdrawal request from the withdrawal page: https://iqoption.com/en/withdrawal

If you have any questions about IQ Option, you can always contact our Support Team (https://iqoption.com/en/contacts). It is available 24/7!

IQ Option Support Team