BinaryOptions.net Forums Complaints
Options

buysellarrowscalper.net | guaranteed refund? Oh No....

thebotarmorthebotarmor Posts: 49
edited July 2015 in Complaints
I got few people reporting about:
buysellarrowscalper.net

Those who reported mentioned getting repeating pre-defined replies and going emails after emails of hassle after asking for refund and being jugged between clickbank and the indicator author Karl. When Karl finally answer with an reply which is not pre-defined it sound like "send me screen shots with proof that arrow has failed" as condition to approve the refund.

Now there is a little problem with this request, how you can send screen shot that arrow failed if the arrow shows up 2-3 candles in lag? of course every arrow will be "winning" arrow due to this lag.

Furthermore, why would they ask for so much and run so many emails if they say clearly black and white on their web site:

60 Days Full Money Back Guarantee

Dear Trader

If for some weird reason at any time within the next 60 days you are not fully satisfied with the Buy/Sell Arrow Scalper, I will refund your order in FULL because I want you to feel safe. All the risk is on me here.

You can give it an honest try for full 60 days with no questions, no hassles and no headaches.

You can give it an honest try for full 60 days with no questions, no hassles and no headaches??? really? it doesnt seems like it.

Anyone else experienced same?

i mean, if you dont want offer refund, dont advertise this statement then. simple. Its not hard just say what people actually might expect. Then no complaints or what so ever.

Regards,
Deromra Tob
Bot Armored

Comments

• Options
    thebotarmorthebotarmor Posts: 49
    edited July 2015

The guy don't want post his story so I did. Because guarantee refund without question and then not apply it in reality is same like taking your money without your approval equals to putting your money in a trash can which you no longer can reach. So if some one willing try it, better ask all questions before so you've written agreement and not just that one statement from the web site. Simple enough.

Now if you asking Guarantee refund without questions and not apply it, can it be called scam? its equal to stealing and stealing is scam.

Should the product author have his side of the story want and explain it here, he is truly welcomed.

Regards,
    Deromra Tob
    Bot Armored
  • Options
    lotzofbotzlotzofbotz Posts: 1,552 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2015
    Dude seriously enough.. My brain is shrinking..

buysellarrowscalper.net is an indicator scam on Clickbank and multiple people have reported them not fulfilling their 60 day money back guarantee. '

What makes them a SCAM? Simple they deceived clients by stating "you can give it an honest try for full 60 days with no questions, no hassles and no headaches."