BinaryOptions.net Forums General
Options

A little help please

randy1953randy1953 Posts: 18
edited August 2015 in General
When I traded Forex I was a member year ago with this Forum. It was great as they had every new indicator EA etc to share with all traders all free.
Well I have tried to joined again numerous times and it never has worked I keep getting this silly error message that do to spam which I never do my submission was rejected and then they go on to say if this message is incorrrect please contact us what I have done at least 5 times and never a answer.
This is a great forex sharing place based in Indo.
If you have any suggestions or are already a member there please let me know I really miss this place and want to get back in I just don't know how.

Comments

• Options
    OkaneOkane Posts: 1,282 admin
    What are you talking about? What forum? What indicators?
  • Options
    I had the link it must have been taken out.
    Here it is again been trying to registar with them nothing works.
    [http://indo-investasi.com/
  • Options
    lotzofbotzlotzofbotz Posts: 1,552 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2015
    somebody else signup see if they allow you.. Maybe they don't like you randy? The forum looks like SCUMBAG marketing heaven to me... Can't imagine how anybody could find anything useful there.. But whatever..
  • Options
    It's the oddest thing I left on good terms, however a long time ago. The only thing I can think of maybe my new place I moved to I share the IP with another and maybe this IP area got banned. Who knows.
    Actually once you get into the forum it's really pretty good.
    thanks
    Randy