Ayrex discussion

123457»

Comments

• ayrex.officialayrex.official Posts: 109
    Dear Traders,

Paul Tudor Jones is one of the most famous traders nowadays. Born in 1954 in Memphis, he is also known as a businessman, philanthropist and 345th richest man in the world.

After graduating from the University of Virginia in 1976, Paul Tudor Jones started to work as a clerk on the trading floors and later on became a broker for E.F. Hutton & Co. These years can be easily considered as a part of his financial education and prepared him for the journey on his own. 2 years later he applied to Harvard Business School, but never went there, because: “For what I'm doing here, they're not going to teach me anything. This skill set is not something that they teach in business school”.

Shortly after that, Paul Tudor Jones started to work with Eli Tullis in trading cotton features at the New York Stock Exchange. These years have not been easy for him, but it was a great school of emotional control: “No matter how you cut it, there are enormous emotional ups and downs involved in trading”.

In 1980 Tudor Investment Corporation was founded, which currently works on such investment strategies as discretionary global macro, quantitative global macro (managed futures), discretionary equity long/short, quantitative equity market neutral and growth equity. In 1987 was one of the very few people, who noticed the similar features between 1929 market and the current one and could predict the Black Monday with tripling his funds.

Jones’ trading style is mostly based on technical analysis and current market situation. There are 10 trading rules, which he tends to follow:

1) Contrarian investment strategy - find mispriced and undervalued investments and by it.
    2) Market opportunism - when you develop an investing idea, don’t give on it: keep checking it out until you are proven wrong or change your view on it.
    3) Swing trading - the best money is made at the market turns.
    4) Gets out of a losing position that is making your feel uncomfortable. The key is to play great defense, not great offense.
    5) Decrease your trading size when you’re doing poorly, increase when all is well.
    6) Start making mental stops. If price hits that number, go out no matter what.
    7) Keep a sharp eye on risks involved in your trades.
    8) Check the prices moves first, not fundamentals.
    9) Do not get stuck on your previous mistakes, concentrate on the future.
    10) Don't be a hero. Don't have an ego. Always question yourself and your skills.

Learn how to trade like Paul Tudor Jones II with Ayrex!

Sincerely yours,
    Ayrex Team.

Ayrex - Binary Options reinvented
  • crolindacrolinda Posts: 3
    First provide normal conditions for trading without limits and then we will trade with you. Internet is full of complaints about your restrictions !
    crolinda said:

First provide normal conditions for trading without limits and then we will trade with you. Internet is full of complaints about your restrictions !

Hi Crolinda,

The Real Platform is available for trading 24/5 with the minimum trade amount of $5 only. Analyzing system, which I suppose you are reffering to, allows to calculate the exact number of options available for trading, depending on the data of how many options are currently in trade. It's only purpose is to secure winnings of our traders and make sure that they will receive what they've earned.

Could you specify a little, please, what exactly seems to be a problem and we will do everything possible to fix it.
  • halamsjahalamsja Posts: 24
    Dear Ayrex Customer Support:

I believe Crolinda mention about the problems which we have discussed in previous communication.. As I also have complained to you and you did promise to FIX IT then later you just simply said that currently this is the problem which you could not resolve and MAY BE IN THE FUTURE.. So now I am glad that it is just not only me who experience the constraint on using your LIVE platform..

Why don't you just concentrate on making the solution that LIVE platform should behave the same with your DEMO platform so that your clients are not feeling misjudged when they use your DEMO platform is AWESOME but when they open LIVE platform and trade then they realize that AYREX platform has restriction on the position that the traders place, the amount of value for the position and the time that the traders want to trade..

Once again, I believe that many of your clients do admire your deposit and withdraw process which is FAST and NO HASSLE and personally, I put the 5 star on that feature.. But in term of your LIVE platform, really I am one of the many clients that request AYREX.COM to improve soon..

crolinda said:

Hi Crolinda,

The Real Platform is available for trading 24/5 with the minimum trade amount of $5 only. Analyzing system, which I suppose you are reffering to, allows to calculate the exact number of options available for trading, depending on the data of how many options are currently in trade. It's only purpose is to secure winnings of our traders and make sure that they will receive what they've earned.

Could you specify a little, please, what exactly seems to be a problem and we will do everything possible to fix it.
    Does your platform supports trading 24/5 on 5 minute expiry time or you have restrictions in some hours?
    crolinda said:

crolinda said:

Hi Crolinda,

Does your platform supports trading 24/5 on 5 minute expiry time or you have restrictions in some hours?
    Yes, we provide trading 24/5 for options with expiration time starting from 30 seconds up to 1 hour. The availability of options for trading depends on how many aare currently engaged by other traders and it is not anchored to any specific period of time.

Analyzing system is implemented with one purpose only: to make sure that every trader on the platform will receive his earning no matter what.
    Being able to provide our clients with their winnings is a complicated process, which consists of various features, including this analysis.
    halamsja said:

I believe Crolinda mention about the problems which we have discussed in previous communication.. As I also have complained to you and you did promise to FIX IT then later you just simply said that currently this is the problem which you could not resolve and MAY BE IN THE FUTURE.. So now I am glad that it is just not only me who experience the constraint on using your LIVE platform..

Why don't you just concentrate on making the solution that LIVE platform should behave the same with your DEMO platform so that your clients are not feeling misjudged when they use your DEMO platform is AWESOME but when they open LIVE platform and trade then they realize that AYREX platform has restriction on the position that the traders place, the amount of value for the position and the time that the traders want to trade..

Once again, I believe that many of your clients do admire your deposit and withdraw process which is FAST and NO HASSLE and personally, I put the 5 star on that feature.. But in term of your LIVE platform, really I am one of the many clients that request AYREX.COM to improve soon..

Dear Halamsja,

Risk management system is not usually considered as a problem. According to our data, around 1% of all traders on the platform can be affected by this restriction, which can always be avoided by rescheduling your current trading activity, for example. We understand that it would be much better not to see that message ever, however the insurance that it allows you to receive your earning in any case seems more important to us as a broker.

Since demo platform does not include trading with the real funds and have less features than the real one, it does not seems adequate to implement the same system there as well. Please, notice that you can always check out the Real Platform without depositing your own funds first with the various offers available.

Yes, we provide trading 24/5 for options with expiration time starting from 30 seconds up to 1 hour. The availability of options for trading depends on how many aare currently engaged by other traders and it is not anchored to any specific period of time.

Analyzing system is implemented with one purpose only: to make sure that every trader on the platform will receive his earning no matter what.
    Being able to provide our clients with their winnings is a complicated process, which consists of various features, including this analysis.

Ok, but why many traders can not open the trade for 5 minutes expiry at any time and at any day after 22h - 03 GMT ?
    Obvious, this is not availability of options for trading depends on how many are currently engaged by other traders, It looks like the limit to trading.
    A lot of traders tend to enter the market during that time particularily, so the number of options available for trading becomes less accordingly. However, it touches 1% of our traders only.

On the contrary, the number of options available for trading depends on the number of traders involved in trading at the moment.
    Dear Ayrex Customer support:

Really appreciate your kind feedback that AYREX is doing the best to make your "1% Clients" satisfied.. Once again as an Asian trader, I believe many trades during the time that Crolinda specified which is around 22h - 03 GMT(0) and I am one of them.. Personally I really do hope that AYREX consider to accommodate traders during that time.. You also mentioned that "A lot of traders tend to enter the market during that time particularly, so the number of options available for trading becomes less accordingly." which is still hard for me to understand If many traders are coming to the market then why the number of options available become less.. It is impossible to predict the direction of the market even during that time so there will be some traders who will place PUT and the remaining will place CALL, then in that case the OPTION availability shall be also diverse, right???

As per your suggestion that No deposit required on the LIVE platform, please explain HOW do we know the AYREX LIVE Platform will deliver the order execution.. Really impossible case, right??? If only just see the market movement, then we can just use MT4 platform.. Yet, I have tried your LIVE platform and I conclude that for the time being, AYREX LIVE platform really not suitable for me who trade during the JAPAN/ASIAN market.. I did try during the LONDON Open market at 08-10 GMT(0) and I found also the same problem where the options available are limited..

I assume the options availability will be FULL during USA market which is NIGHT time for ASIAN traders.. Frankly, I did not trade during that time.. So looking forward to AYREX improvements to boost up your credibility as BEST Binary Option Broker..
    halamsja said:

Dear Ayrex Customer support:

Really appreciate your kind feedback that AYREX is doing the best to make your "1% Clients" satisfied.. Once again as an Asian trader, I believe many trades during the time that Crolinda specified which is around 22h - 03 GMT(0) and I am one of them.. Personally I really do hope that AYREX consider to accommodate traders during that time.. You also mentioned that "A lot of traders tend to enter the market during that time particularly, so the number of options available for trading becomes less accordingly." which is still hard for me to understand If many traders are coming to the market then why the number of options available become less.. It is impossible to predict the direction of the market even during that time so there will be some traders who will place PUT and the remaining will place CALL, then in that case the OPTION availability shall be also diverse, right???

As per your suggestion that No deposit required on the LIVE platform, please explain HOW do we know the AYREX LIVE Platform will deliver the order execution.. Really impossible case, right??? If only just see the market movement, then we can just use MT4 platform.. Yet, I have tried your LIVE platform and I conclude that for the time being, AYREX LIVE platform really not suitable for me who trade during the JAPAN/ASIAN market.. I did try during the LONDON Open market at 08-10 GMT(0) and I found also the same problem where the options available are limited..

I assume the options availability will be FULL during USA market which is NIGHT time for ASIAN traders.. Frankly, I did not trade during that time.. So looking forward to AYREX improvements to boost up your credibility as BEST Binary Option Broker..

Dear Halamsja,

The number of options available for trading is always limited. So, the more traders decide to open a trade, the less there remains. Since more traders prefer to enter the trade during Asian session, which is understandable, because it is known for it's low volatility, usually the number of options available for trading decreases too.

This does not mean that all the trading is closed during that time, however, there might be a chance that options will be sold out. In such case, please, contact our Support Team and inform them about your problem in details. We will do everything possible to help you.

Once again.. Appreciate your fast response and feedback eventhough it is not solving the real issue which is AGAIN, your DEMO platform is different from your LIVE platform performance.. Anyway, I have temporarily taken all my initial investment on AYREX LIVE account and now back to my previous binary broker which has no such problem like I encounter with Ayrex LIVE platform.. In term of LIVE platform, my current Binary Broker DO NOT have any limits or what you said OPTIONS AVAILABILITY constraint.. I can place PUT or CALL at any VALUE and at any TIME without any problems.. So your repeatedly explanation is somewhat still out of my understanding, yet off course, you could say whatever..

The only thing that make me want to move to AYREX.COM initially is due to fast deposit and withdraw process through Indonesian Local Banks but unfortunately I am disappointed with your LIVE account which has many limits and constraints that make me as ASIAN trader could not fully utilize my Binary trading strategy.. I do like your DEMO platform performance and hope that someday your LIVE platform will be as well..

Anyway.. I wish that AYREX someday will improve so that could accommodate the requirement for ASIAN traders.. Please do let me know when there is changing on your company's system and policy to become favorable till then I am convenient with my current binary broker..
  • crowdedbraincrowdedbrain Posts: 13
    halamsja said:

Once again.. Appreciate your fast response and feedback eventhough it is not solving the real issue which is AGAIN, your DEMO platform is different from your LIVE platform performance.. Anyway, I have temporarily taken all my initial investment on AYREX LIVE account and now back to my previous binary broker which has no such problem like I encounter with Ayrex LIVE platform.. In term of LIVE platform, my current Binary Broker DO NOT have any limits or what you said OPTIONS AVAILABILITY constraint.. I can place PUT or CALL at any VALUE and at any TIME without any problems.. So your repeatedly explanation is somewhat still out of my understanding, yet off course, you could say whatever..

The only thing that make me want to move to AYREX.COM initially is due to fast deposit and withdraw process through Indonesian Local Banks but unfortunately I am disappointed with your LIVE account which has many limits and constraints that make me as ASIAN trader could not fully utilize my Binary trading strategy.. I do like your DEMO platform performance and hope that someday your LIVE platform will be as well..

Anyway.. I wish that AYREX someday will improve so that could accommodate the requirement for ASIAN traders.. Please do let me know when there is changing on your company's system and policy to become favorable till then I am convenient with my current binary broker..

yeah we got it, man, they are not good enough for your super duper strategy, which you going to stick to till your death. why go over and over it again? what's your amazing broker without any limits btw? grandma?

you know, there are too many of you asian traders, who think that wow I'm going to outsmart everyone else here. of course there won't be enough options for all of you.

Stop with the whining and start doing smth for god's sake!
    did you forget to take your meds?
    halamsja said:

Hello Halamsja,

Could you specify a little, please, what exactly do you find different in the Demo and Real Platform's performance?
    Demo Platform was designed to provide traders with opportunity to see how the Real one operates, it's usability and functionality. It helps to understand how do binary options work, train your trading skills and implement your trading strategy.
    If you are encountering any technical difficulties with the Demo Platform, please, contact our Support Team anytime and any member of our team will be glad to resolve your issue.

Automatic analysis of options available for trading is a standard procedure in the binary options industry. You can find the similar risk management system in the practice of every high profile broker.

Thank you for your suggestion! Please, check with our thread and other official resources from time to time to be up to date with the latest developments on the platform.

Dear Crowdedbrain:

What the hell is your problem, Dude?????? Why you are pissed to me???? I am not talking to you... I also did not express my skills so damn well on this binary option that I am superior compare to any traders in this forum or even in the world.. So I do not understand why you said that I am bragging around... I am talking over and over again also ONLY to give feedback regarding Crolinda comment.. Perhaps you are one of the staffs that could not handle the critics or what..

So what's your problem with ASIAN traders anyway.. Do not say you are one of the fanatic fans of Superior White dude.. As I said I trade with Binary broker that I have been trading for years and I do not experience the limits and constraints as I faced with AYREX Live platform, so what's the matter with that news??? I also did not specify the name of Binary Broker in this AYREX forum since I did not want to make the impression that I am that Binary Broker sales marketing guy.. I just inform that there is Binary Broker out there who has the platform between DEMO and LIVE are the same performance

I also said that I still want to trade with AYREX when they have improve their system but not for the moment.. So you should handle your attitude, Dude and If you do not want to read the feedback which I specifically addressed to Ayrex Customer support, then begone..

When you ask about "Could you specify a little, please, what exactly do you find different in the Demo and Real Platform's performance?" I was confused since I have informed you on the many previous messages before.. If I have to go over and explain again, I am worried that Crowdedbrain will be very pissed to me again and will say.. BORING TOPICS, GET OVER IT..

I am sure that you know exactly what I mean since I am also sure that I am not the only one who complain regarding the issue.. It just happened that I am the one who actively write the feedback to you.. Anyway, I will regularly check the AYREX thread and do hope that someday I could trade again using your improve AYREX Live platform.. Thanks for your kind attention and cooperation..
    halamsja said:

When you ask about "Could you specify a little, please, what exactly do you find different in the Demo and Real Platform's performance?" I was confused since I have informed you on the many previous messages before.. If I have to go over and explain again, I am worried that Crowdedbrain will be very pissed to me again and will say.. BORING TOPICS, GET OVER IT..

I am sure that you know exactly what I mean since I am also sure that I am not the only one who complain regarding the issue.. It just happened that I am the one who actively write the feedback to you.. Anyway, I will regularly check the AYREX thread and do hope that someday I could trade again using your improve AYREX Live platform.. Thanks for your kind attention and cooperation..

Hello Halamsja,

With the more details it's easier for us to understand what seems to be a problem. If you are reffering to the analyzing system, it's impossible to adjust it to the Demo Platform, since funds on the Demo are not real but digital and no personal funds are involved in trading. On the contrary, it helps to calculate the exact number of options available for trading on the Real Platform in order to secure traders' earnings.

Thank you for your feedback as well!