BinaryOptions.net Forums Beginners Questions

how to start

So I am dipping my toe in the water with Binary trading. I am in the UK and got curious after I have heard of a few seemingly legit stories from people I know making some extra cash from it although they were realistic amounts like a couple extra hundred pounds a month or so and not 40 thousand pounds in a week like so many bullshit binary options scammer websites claim.

Can anyone recommend a reasonbly fair and possibly profitible binary options site that is properly regulated in the UK? I am not going to actually start believing I can strike it rich or anything because I know that's unrealistic but I am certainly interested in making a little extra here and there if there is a generally trusted binary trading site in the UK that is fair and legit. Thanks.

Comments

• lotzofbotzlotzofbotz Posts: 1,552 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2015
    If you mean a broker you have one off the Isle of Mann called "Markets World" they are the best you will get in this industry imo.
  • dear123dear123 Posts: 83
    Binary trading is legit but I would like to add a little more about its pros and cons, so that you may not fell into "easy money illusions" and blew off your account. It involves hard work and learning a lot of strategies before you start working with any binary option broker. Since you are from UK and UK traders have the freedom to trade with almost any brokers, therefore try to search for an honest and regulated broker. I always recommend traders do some research before investing with any offshore or regulated broker.