BinaryOptions.net Forums Signals/Robots/Autotraders etc

Forex Trading Signals(updated daily)

hi guys, i was wondering whether i could post a thread on daily forex trading signals. hopefully my post won't be deleted. xD

Trading Signals for November 4th, 2015

Daily Important Data: 13:15(GMT) American ADP

EUR/USD
As the EUR/USD is traded with bearish correction, we are buyers of put options.
Support: 1.0937/1.0867
Resistance: 1.0980/1.1003

GBP/USD
The GBP/USD is trading within the support level, but without sufficient bullish sentiment, put options can be purchased during the morning session.
Support:1.5381/1.5368
Resistance:1.5443/1.5473

USD/JPY
The USD/JPY is in a positive bullish sentiment that provides us opportunity of buying call options.
Support:121.00/120.86
Resistance:121.48/121.89

Comments

• AnnaLeeAnnaLee Posts: 28
    Technical Analysis on EUR/USD,GBP/USD,USD/JPY, November 10th, 2015

Four officials from European Central Bank addressed that they had reached agreement on cutting the interest rate on deposit for the meeting on December, reported from Reuters. European Central Bank would broaden its easing policy in December as well as cut the interest rate on deposit, as ECB governor Draghi suggested in the decision press conference of October.With that being the case, the EUR/USD was hit severely and might go further near the 1:1 level as the market expected.

EUR/USD
    Seen from the 4-hour chart, there appears a bottom derivation in the EUR/USD that suggests a pullback in technical analysis.Besides, there is still a remaining rebound sentiment during the morning session. The referenced positions for pullback level are 1.0829 and 1.0885.
    Support:1.0740/1.0600
    Resistance:1.0780/1.0885

GBP/USD
    Seen from the 1-hour chart, the pullback sentiment still exists in the GBP/USD. But since the GBP/USD generally falls down, we are still mainly buyers of put options. Call options can be purchased during the morning session and suspended at 1.5145.
    Support:1.5071/1.5024
    Resistance:1.5150/1.5164

USD/JPY
    The USD/JPY is maintaining a pretty good bullish trend, but a correction is required since it has encountered a big surge. We prefer buying put options during the daytime, but pullback won’t go further because of a fairly strong bullish momentum.
    Support:122.72/122.50
    Resistance:123.56/125.00

edited November 2015
  • BryanMacBryanMac Posts: 851 ✭✭✭
    I took last week off for the most part market seemed out of wack even on 1 hour charts.
    Bryan Mcafee
    Hit me up on skype at Brymcafee (McAllen TX)
    www.tradingaxis.com
    BryanMac said:

I took last week off for the most part market seemed out of wack even on 1 hour charts.

there is a lot of volatility in the market, have u check for the specific time and relevant chart.
    Technical Analysis on EUR/USD,GBP/USD,USD/JPY, November 17th, 2015

Influenced by the increasing USD index,the EUR/USD has encountered a big slump. What’s more, European Central Bank governor Draghi suggested that ECB would broaden its quantitative easing policy next month and cut the interest rate which has already negative. With that being the case, binary options traders can maintain current trading ideas until December.

EUR/USD
    As the EUR/USD has break down the near-term support, we believe the bearish trend will be continued with opportunity of buying put options.
    Support:1.0600/1.0520
    Resistance:1.0725/1.0741

GBP/USD 
    Viewed from the 1-hour chart, the GBP/USD is still moving within the range bound, approaching the bottom at 1.5173. Meanwhile, its MACD is bouncing down the 0 axis, which suggests a bearish sentiment. But since the bearish trend has not taken over the main movement, we are cautious of buying put options during the session today.
    Support:1.5173/1.5143
    Resistance:1.5225/1.5263

USD/JPY
    The USD/JPY continues to bounce up and is approaching the previous high position at 123.60. Meanwhile, there is considerable resistance that requires a correction. But since the general trend is bullish, we are mainly buyers of call options.
    Support:122.98/122.80
    Resistance:123.60/124.00
    I Trade majors only on the one hour yesterday was so flat was not even funny.
    Bryan Mcafee
    www.tradingaxis.com
    BryanMac said:

I Trade majors only on the one hour yesterday was so flat was not even funny.

my trading signals is for the general trend within a day session.
    Technical Analysis on EUR/USD,GBP/USD,USD/JPY, November 18th, 2015

Seen from American CPI data released yesterday, it is general good for American economy and confirm the interest rate hike in December. Meanwhile, the USD index goes up steadily, approaching the position at 100 with a previous high hit at 100.4020. Some investors believe that the surge of USD index considerably reflects the influence of interest rate hike to come. We cannot deny the idea that the moment of declaring interest rate hike is the time to end the bullish trend. However, we are firmly with the idea that the USD index will not stop at 100.4010 and interest rate hike is not only for once.

EUR/USD
    The EUR/USD is in a bearish trend with price approaching the previous low area between 1.0520 and 1.0460. Meanwhile, a bottom deviation pattern has been shown at the 1-hour and 4-hour chart. With that being the case,put options should be gradually suspended in the following two days as a pullback may occur at any time. We are still mainly buyers of put options.
    Support:1.0520/1.0461
    Resistance:1.0661/1.0682

GBP/USD
    Seen from the MACD, the price movement is not decided yet, in other words, it will still fluctuate around the range bound. Therefore, put options can be purchased during the morning session and should be suspended at 1.5221 for call options.
    Support:1.5190/1.5172
    Resistance:1.5221/1.5242

USD/JPY
    The USD/JPY is approaching the previous high reading at 123.60, making it difficult to determine its direction. It is supposed to bounce down from technical analysis, but with strong bullish sentiment, investors can buy put options at 133.60.
    Support:123.19/123.14
    Resistance:123.60/124.00

Technical Analysis on EUR/USD,GBP/USD,USD/JPY,November 19th,2015

The Fed released its minutes saying that an interest rate hike depended on economy data. The data in the past two months is obviously positive enough to convince investors of the fact that interest rate hike will take place in December.Even though the minutes did not convey any accurate denotation, we still believe it’s ripe for an interest rate in December. The US Dollar index didn’t keep the surge but fell down after the minutes was released. That should be perceived as a technical correction.

EUR/USD
    Seen from the 1-hour chart, the EUR/USD is confronting fairly strong rebound with its MACD bouncing up the 0 axis. Call options can be purchased as the pullback may go further.
    Support:1.0623/1.0534
    Resistance:1.0709/1.0751

GBP/USD
    As the bullish position has taken down the main trend in GBP/USD, we are buyers of call options during the session today. Call options should be suspended at 1.5280 while call options can be purchased again at a break of it.
    Support:1.5220/1.5179
    Resistance:1.5280/1.5300

USD/JPY
    The USD/JPY was traded at sideways while fell down with resistance. But with considerable bullish sentiment, it is likely to bounce around during the session today. We are cautious of buying put options during the morning session. Call options can be purchased at the break of 123.60.
    Support:123.21/123.03
    Resistance:123.60/125.00
    Have actually started ching in on your signals to compare to mine.
    Bryan Mcafee
    www.tradingaxis.com
    BryanMac said:

Have actually started ching in on your signals to compare to mine.

Good, signals are for reference only, i got my signals from the platform i trade on. where did u get ur signals?
    I do them myself been trading since 2008
    Bryan Mcafee
    www.tradingaxis.com
    BryanMac said:

I do them myself been trading since 2008

wow, then you must be an expertise on technical analysis
    I am still learning every day
    Bryan Mcafee
    www.tradingaxis.com
    edited November 2015
    do you trade at any platforms?
    Technical Analysis on EUR/USD,GBP/USD,USD/JPY,November 23rd,2015

After two days of spike, the EUR/USD slipped down last Friday as European Central Bank governor Draghi intimated that more stimulating measures will be put forward to release the inflation in Eurozone. Meanwhile,if Fed’s interest rate hike turns into real, it is possible for EUR/USD to dip into a even level in the following several month.

EUR/USD
    The EUR/USD continues to bounce down on Friday after experiencing a slight pullback. As it is in a perfect bearish trend,We prefer buying put options and suspend at 1.0617, while put options can be continued at the break down of it. Put options can be ended between 1.0461 and 1.0520 and transferred to call options.
    Support:1.0617/1.0532
    Resistance:1.0656/1.0680

GBP/USD
    Since the GBP/USD continues to fall, we are buyers of put options during the daytime session and suspend it at 1.5141. Put options can be continued at the break down of 1.5141 until 1.5090.
    Support:1.5141/1.5095
    Resistance:1.5213/1.5228

USD/JPY
    Seen from the 1-hour chart of the USD/JPY, the JPY continues to rally. Then we prefer buying call options during the daytime session.
    Support:122.70/122.50
    Resistance:123.05/123.60
    AnnaLee said:

do you trade at any platforms?

I use Traders Way for Forex small scalps although lately I have been having connection issues. For longer term trades I use Oanda.
    Bryan Mcafee
    www.tradingaxis.com
    What Brokers do you use Im looking to replace Traders Way after today's connectivity issues?
    Bryan Mcafee
    www.tradingaxis.com
    BryanMac said:

What Brokers do you use Im looking to replace Traders Way after today's connectivity issues?

i have never heard about those two brokers. Currently i trade on FX77 Option coz there are more special offers for bonus.
    edited January 2016
    Binary Options Trading Signals for Jan 22nd,2016
    Daily important data: 13:30(GMT) Canadian CPI

EUR/USD
    We prefer buying put options as the EUR/USD continues to trade with bearish trend.
    Support:1.0820/1.0780 Resistance:1.0880/1.0900

GBP/USD 

Call options can purchased with caution as the GBP/USD is expected to bounce back.
    Support:1.4114/1.4000 Resistance:1.4260/1.4335

USD/JPY

We are mainly buyers of call options as the USD/JPY continues to rally.
    Support:117.40/117.20 Resistance:118.14/118.33
    What is the entry time for these and exipry?
    Bryan Mcafee
    www.tradingaxis.com
    BryanMac said:

What is the entry time for these and exipry?

Hi, the technical analysis is the general trend of 1 -day session. More real time signals is on the website i quoted from.
    edited January 2016
    FX77 Option Technical Analysis on EUR/USD,GBP/USD,USD/JPY, Jan 25th 2016
    This week’s focus lies on Fed’s interest rate decision released on Jan 28th. It is all believed that Fed won’t make any changes on this meeting, as a new report by Rabobank analysts revealed that an interest rate hike would not happen before the policy-making meeting in June.

EUR/USD
    As the EUR/USD rebounds slightly during the morning session, we prefer buying call options. As the bullish momentum dominates the overall trend, call options should be suspended in the afternoon to seek opportunities to buy put options.
    Support:1.0780/1.0730 Resistance:1.0816/1.0836

GBP/USD
    Seen from the 1-hour chart, the GBP/USD was traded at bearish correction. Call options can be purchased with caution during the morning session, while put options should be purchased in the afternoon.
    Support:1.4240/1.4220 Resistance:1.4328/1.4360

USD/JPY
    Seen from the 4-hour chart, the USD/JPY pair tend to bend down as a result of long-term average line. But with MACD running above the 0 axis, the bullish sentiment still exits. Put options can be purchased during the morning session and it can be converted into call options as opportunity occurs.
    Support:118.20/118.00 Resistance:118.84/119.10
    FX77 Option Technical Analysis on EUR/USD, GBP/USD,USD/JPY, Jan 26th, 2016
    Iraqi crude oil production hit a new high record yesterday, rubbing salt into oil market supply glut. As officials from OPEC revealed that it is unlikely to cut the oil production unless cooperation from Non OPEC country. The cooperation mentioned here cannot take shape rapidly until political factors permeate into the issue. Meanwhile, Draghi emphasized that core inflation is prior to inflation, but that is not the goal of European Central Bank. With that being the case, the Euro is performing actively with bullish momentum.

EUR/USD
    Seen from the 1-hour chart, the EUR/USD continues to rebound during the morning session. With that being the case, we prefer buying call options until it hit 1.0870.
    Support:1.0807/1.0782 Resistance:1.0870/1.0895

GBP/USD 
    Seen from the 1-hour chart, the MACD is bending towards the 0 axis. As the price goes below the long-term average line, the bearish trend will continue and we are buyers of put options.
    Support:1.4189/1.4148 Resistance:1.4273/1.4305

USD/JPY
    Seen from the 1-hour chart, the MACD of USD/JPY is shrinking towards the 0 axis, indicating a bearish sentiment. As the consolidation continues, we are mainly buyers of put options during the session today.
    Support:117.69/117.43 Resistance:118.63/118.84

FX77 Binary Options Trading Signals for Jan 27th, 2016

Daily Important data: 19:00(GMT)) Fed interest rate decision
    18:00(GMT) Royal Bank of New Zealand(RBNZ) interest rate decision
    EUR/USD
    With slight bullish pullback existing on EUR/USD, we prefer buying call options with caution.
    Support:1.0822/1.0780 Resistance:1.0870/1.0895

GBP/USD
    As there exists strong bullish momentum, we are mainly buyers of call options during the daytime session.
    Support:1.4300/1.4193 Resistance:1.4389/1.4421

USD/JPY

We prefer buying put options during the daytime session as it is traded at bearish correction.
    Support:117.80/117.43 Resistance:118.67/119.00
    FX77 Option Trading Signals for Jan 28th, 2016
    Daily important data:no

EUR/USD
    As the EUR/USD continues to rebound, we are mainly buyers of call options.
    Support:1.0860/1.0838 Resistance:1.0908/1.0931

GBP/USD

Call options should be purchased with cautions as the GBP/USD was traded at slight pullback during the morning session. But we are mainly buyers of put options.
    Support:1.4192/1.4142 Resistance:1.4280/1.4310

USD/JPY
    As the USD/JPY continues to rally, we prefer buying call options.
    Support:118.02/117.50 Resistance:119.00/119.45
    Yesterdays news kinda changed things up.
    Bryan Mcafee
    www.tradingaxis.com