BinaryOptions.net Forums Brokers

Cantor Exchange

I thought I would start a thread about Cantor exchange here with some of what is going on with that exchange. Firstly let me be perfectly clear and transparent. My brother and I are going to offer independent education for the exchange. That is no secret and you can see our names mentioned here.

http://www.financemagnates.com/binary-options/brokers/cantor-exchange-launches-new-educational-website-cx-markets/

and on their educational website here:

http://www.cxmarkets.com/helpful-resources/educators/

I am not presently a referring participant but my brother wants to be and that means at a point I will probably give in. I just want to get it out of the way and be clear. I have been watching this exchange for some years and I like what they are trying to do so we are supporting them because we believe in it. In my opinion Cantor exchange is probably the best place right now to learn to trade Binary Options in the 0-100 format like here in the states.

1. There are micro contracts at $1

NOTE: You can manage how much you risk better this way. You can start learning by trading a live account but not risking $80-$90 for ITM contracts

2. They will let anyone get API access: Means you can automate your stuff and or get fast execution without a $500-$1000 access fee or required volume of trades.

The liquidity is getting better every week there IMO and some USA people who are familiar with platforms like SpotOption( TradeRush),Techfinancial ( 24Options ) or Tradologic ( Optionbit ) will be able to trade there on these platforms at a point in the future. Here is a video I done recently about their educational site and showing an end of day trade based on simple logic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=COne50zqrGU

Right now they only have

5M,20M 1H and EOD Expire times but I am hearing they are going to start letting participants launch their own expire times and strikes soon.

Comments

• BryanMacBryanMac Posts: 851 ✭✭✭
    Cantor has no liquidity from what i hear is this true?
    Bryan Mcafee
    Hit me up on skype at Brymcafee (McAllen TX)
    www.tradingaxis.com
  • ryanherronryanherron Posts: 1
    Bryan, liquidity is hovering around 800-1200 contracts right now. Liquidity is no issue unless you are trading larger. It has room to grow but being a new exchange, its not as high as i would like it but i have no problem trading with this liquidity.
    Ryan do you have a facebook group also that tries to drag people into Cantor, im not saying it bad it is good if US people ever want a non off shore bin broker with smaller trades available cantor is the way to go, If so i do applaud you for all the work you have done to bring liquidity up, as right now the only broker I use for bins is markets world.

My question is does cantor work like a Dealing desk to help liquidity, ie do they take opposite positions of the trader to pump liquidity.

I hate to say it but I would love to see Lotz try you all out he is great at spotting shit like that, he has like a 2nd sense for it.

If they do not I would probably help drag people in as the platform was not to bad, NADEX is a nightmare and money management for a smaller trader is a joke.

If you do trade cantor a lot why not start a thread here so people can see how it works I would love to see it.

Bryan

Bryan Mcafee
    www.tradingaxis.com
    Lotz if they agree I would love to see if you think they run it like a dealing desk or if you already know if they do, they dont seem as bad as NADEX but I still have my concerns telling people go with them. It is one of the biggest questions we have had in live chat lately, from US traders.
    Bryan Mcafee
    www.tradingaxis.com