BinaryOptions.net Forums Signals/Robots/Autotraders etc

Is anybody heard of TAC-Trade assistant calculator??

Got offered this software with 500 dollars an it promises to get 97 signals per day with 78% itm and it works with all the best binary brokers 24option,boss capital etc.... has any one heard of them before or just another scam provider??

Comments

• BryanMacBryanMac Posts: 851 ✭✭✭
    Ok so if a software says it works with brokers its BS, reason why is should work 100% universal as the broker is just a mirror feed of the real market. SO sign #1 its BS. #2 it should not promise any number of trades if any good it would be able to read market conditions and tell you piss off i am not trading today. #3 Its bins the best reported robot working on Signal push does no where near that good.

Few questions to ask before you buy anything,

do they have forums

can you contact other members

if its back test its bull shit

best conditions tell them to put there robot on a service like signal push and prove it if they dont its BS

99% of what you find is made to get you to buy on the greed factor,

So its bullshit.

If you take the time to do a little basic education all of a sudden all of the scams become very blatant.

So many people jump into trading with no clue fall for scams then scream bloody murder.

I honestly have no remorse for people who just jump into shit with no research its like buying a used car based on the body work and not checking the engine.

Bryan Mcafee
    Hit me up on skype at Brymcafee (McAllen TX)
    www.tradingaxis.com
  • TreavesTreaves Posts: 1
    Beware of TAC-Trade assistant calculator! This is a scam! I have lost money trying TAC out. They use Western Union and Money Gram to get money. They have created an additional false website called Multiline Transfer. Some contact names I was given were: Lisa Suggs, Lisa Samu, Alex, Manager, Dr Monty. They sent screen shots of trades using 24Options platform. They are very polished scammers. Don't waste your money!
  • OkaneOkane Posts: 1,282 admin
    Of course these things are scams. Pictures are photoshopped (or in a case I am currently investigating even done in paint) lol...
    They make up wins and even prices, I bet if you look at the screenshots and compare the price on a chart it's way off (unless the scammers
    happen to know a bit about trading).