BinaryOptions.net Forums Complaints
Options

Markets world website price freeze then 0.00

BryanMacBryanMac Posts: 851 ✭✭✭
Anyone else having an issue with MW,

First the line charts freeze, I don't use them but its how I know its happening, then price will stop moving, and then the site becomes unresponsive.

Confirmed on my laptop also so I i know its not my PC.
Bryan Mcafee
Hit me up on skype at Brymcafee (McAllen TX)
www.tradingaxis.com

Comments

• Options
    AVOID MARKETSWORLD AT ALL COSTS.

This place is the biggest scam going. This platform is a gambling site not a trading site. They use price manipulation and will not verify any of their pricing sources. They will tell you that they pool various pricing sources and use algorithms to get prices. Here is a direct email:

From: MarketsWorld - Customer Services [mailto:support@marketstheworld.com]
    Sent: Tuesday, January 12, 2016 12:47 AM

Dear Valued Customer

Many thanks for your recent email.

MarketsWorld provides its clients with real-time streaming prices or ‘quotes’ by collecting and aggregating information sourced through independent price providers, relevant exchanges and interbank authorities who supply liquidity and information to the global forex and futures market. The Company is required to take a number of factors into account in the calculation of mid prices and we pay due consideration to the market price for the underlying reference product to which your trade contract relates. To do so we access a number of different data sources in order to ascertain the market price, which is our objective view of the quotes available to arms’ length traders.

The most likely reason why you may experience a difference is due to the source contributors and the filter algorithms used by MarketsWorld compared with the other charting. All FX operators must use filter algorithms to provide the most accurate prevailing quote from the numerous banks around the globe contributing quotes simultaneously. At times there may be dozens of quotes per second. We provide the most competitive price to our customers at all times. All FX operators may have different sources and different parameters, so no two FX feeds will be totally identical.

Do not use this website. They will steal your money and defraud you out of your money.
  • Options
    BryanMacBryanMac Posts: 851 ✭✭✭
    Sounds like someone lost there ass and is blaming MW. For almost 3 years now i have had minor issues with them but the one thing I have never had is a problem withdrawing my earnings.

SO...

or you pick

or maybe even ...

Bryan Mcafee
    Hit me up on skype at Brymcafee (McAllen TX)
    www.tradingaxis.com