BinaryOptions.net Forums Signals/Robots/Autotraders etc

Signal Strength / Payout %

In auto trading, is the signal strength the same as the % of payout? Or the higher the strength the more likely it is to win? Excuse my ignorance

Comments

• BryanMacBryanMac Posts: 851 ✭✭✭
    No clue what you are talking about care to elaborate or post a screen shot?
    Bryan Mcafee
    Hit me up on skype at Brymcafee (McAllen TX)
    www.tradingaxis.com
  • lotzofbotzlotzofbotz Posts: 1,552 ✭✭✭✭
    Auto Trading has nothing to do with Signal Strength and Signal Strength has nothing to do with % of payout. Also there is nothing really out there to tell people the likelihood of a trade winning based on strength. There are so many variables in trading that are non linear in nature that anything that any over optimized software that you would use would crash and burn as soon as the market changed its tempo and rhythm.
  • jackiejdp said:

In auto trading, is the signal strength the same as the % of payout? Or the higher the strength the more likely it is to win? Excuse my ignorance

Wow that is a deep thoughts question like what came first the chicken or the egg. Just in my opinion these are 2 different topics because of polar opposite desired FX. Again this is just how I think about it. In a perfect world where you can get real signal strength on an auto trader the broker would have to conversely payout even less. Their goal has to be net profitable regardless of your bet and that means if you get accurate signals strength and they have accurate pricing because both of you are trying to take the other parties money signal strength and broker pricing have to be opposing ( go in different directions ).

Now the world is not perfect so sometimes you can interpret a strong signal by whatever means and the broker can offer to high of a payout and basically that is how a trader makes money long term. Broker pricing is not perfect but it almost has to be but our strength ideas do not have to be perfect because we do not have to trade all the time or make markets. So no they are not the same IMO and most pricing is just a variation of Black Scholes models.
  • BryanMacBryanMac Posts: 851 ✭✭✭
    Where are you all getting signal strength I have never seen a provider give a signal and rank it with strength / quality .
    Bryan Mcafee
    Hit me up on skype at Brymcafee (McAllen TX)
    www.tradingaxis.com
  • RaidenRaiden Posts: 186 ✭✭
    I have seen it before Bryan. For example......TopOption mails signals and also rates it on the basis of strength / quality. Not that it's any good though......