BinaryOptions.net Forums Beginners Questions
Options

Started wih $US250

I like most Binary option traders watch the strategy from you tube related to binary option for beginners. I tried the 60 sec trade and the 30 min trade. I went up to $US500 now back down to $US250 .I just about tried everything. If anyone can offer me a method/advice to bring trade up to to $US1000 before I give up this dream of a second income,
I beginning to think the videos that most of us saw of a trades putting a lower deposit and getting thousands in their trading account is Fake.I hope there is a trader out there that can give me some hope,

Comments

• Options
    lotzofbotzlotzofbotz Posts: 1,552 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2016
    Hope is a girls name... Trading requires time and patience especially this past year as it is not as easy as it use to be. Still there is hope! I would check out Signal Hive as your best HOPE...

• Options
    ehenderichsehenderichs Posts: 22
    Don't think there is a clear cut method, strategy and/or system that will guarantee success. I also have the feeling a lot of youtube clips out there are ment to get you to sign up to a broker of their choice so they can make money of you.

If you are not yet sure what works I would suggest using a demo account to try out different methods, indicators and strategies.
  • Options
    RaidenRaiden Posts: 186 ✭✭
    OMG Lotz. Her place is a mess but who cares. LOL!

ehenderichs - You have learned. Yes the answer is yes. Most clips on youtube is absolute BS. Rather follow these guys if you have the need of viewing real traders post youtube clips and in no particular order of importance.........Bryan Mcafee, Jason Stapleton and chaostrader63 to name just 3.
  • Options
    dear123dear123 Posts: 83
    I think many new traders make losses when they greed, so its better to consider consistent returns rather than loosing entire money with wonder banks. Those who stick with earning small profits not only prosper but also save a lot and on the other hand, the hasty traders are usually knocked out by the market.