BinaryOptions.net Forums Beginners Questions
Options

I am in over my head...

Hello, I came here looking for help. I've started trading because I have severe anxiety and agoraphobia, and a job out side of my house isn't possible right now. So after doing some research this seemed like the most reasonable way to make money. So after saving up for a minimum deposit of $200 I started and failed. It looked easy enough when I read about it and watched videos of the trades happening and what not. Now I have $14.25 left, Please someone who knows what they are doing help me. This is all the money I have left to my name. I really do need help. Please and thank you.

Comments

• Options
    lotzofbotzlotzofbotz Posts: 1,552 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2016
    Trading should never be emotionally driven in nature. NO FEAR GREED ect ect need apply. So your start is very flawed to begin with unfortunately. The allure of trading makes the newbie feel empowered because of the ease of accessibility to everything an experienced trader would have. But what are the factors and elements missing? They are EXPERIENCE, DISCIPLINE, PLANNING and the list goes on. You can't make the world give you money provide you with a living, you have to earn it like with anything. Honestly if people really needed money I would be more apt to recommend becoming a scam marketer then a trader. Far more easy to rip people off then learn how to profit from the market which takes real talent and experience. Ripping people off any idiot as people like Michael Freeman teach us can do it. You just need to have no morality. Trading is a skilled profession that takes years to master and for most is very uncertain. I first would focus on overcoming your disability and not live in FEAR of the agoraphobia you suffer from by reaching out to those in your family/friends and such that can help you and put trading on the backburner as you seem to be using it as a way to SAVE you. The only one that can do that is U... The market and nobody that promises you such things with binary options endless scams will ever seek to really help U. Does that make sense? Sorry if it was not what you wanted to hear ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • Options
    lotzofbotzlotzofbotz Posts: 1,552 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2016
    BTW if anybody and I mean anybody calls you to redeposit or wants to HELP you... DON'T ANSWER! You are an easy target for scammers. Take care of you issues that you have before you start trading only risk money you can afford to lose. You are just low hanging fruit for one of these SCUMBAGS.