Expert Option, SCAM! They cut my PAYOUTS in HALF!?

2»

Comments

• raj1994raj1994 Posts: 5
    edited January 11
    make money binary option auto trader.i am auto trade 4 months any proplem see my proof https://secure.binbotpro.com/tiny/kRoZo BinBot Pro is an example of modern and innovative product which is already in great demand. Currently it works with and binary options brokers. BinBot Pro accepts traders from around the world including USA and Canada. suggests you to try this premium auto trading software and rise your trading profits on regular basis.
    BinBot-Pro-920x541.jpg
    920 x 541 - 47K
    make money binary option auto trader.i am auto trade 4 months any proplem see my proof https://secure.binbotpro.com/tiny/kRoZo BinBot Pro is an example of modern and innovative product which is already in great demand. Currently it works with and binary options brokers. BinBot Pro accepts traders from around the world including USA and Canada. suggests you to try this premium auto trading software and rise your trading profits on regular basis.
    BinBot-Pro-920x541.jpg
    920 x 541 - 47K
  • Blue Sky BinaryBlue Sky Binary Posts: 111
    Hello Raj,

Thanks for your recommendation. Can you post a verified performance link showing a detailed 1-3 year history of that bot? Also, can you confirm the affiliate link above which shows you are an affiliate who earns money for pushing clients to Binary Mate and Finpari?

Thanks,
    Team BSB
    Blue Sky Binary - Research, Education & Technology.
    Signal Hive - The No.1 Binary Signals Marketplace.

only share my experience.no scam site .worldwide 5000 clients https://secure.binbotpro.com/tiny/kRoZo BinBot Pro accepts traders from around the world including USA and Canada. suggests you to try this premium auto trading software and rise your trading profits on regular basis.i am using 4 months any proplem .
  • victor195victor195 Posts: 1
    raj1994 say expert option no scam broker.yes i agree .expert option good broker.regulated.my experience i am join 1.7.2016 .very nice plateform.withdraw money any proplem. https://goo.gl/XYvPe2 i am open vip account expert option best i am five star rating expert option.
  • hsnzzihsnzzi Posts: 1
    Hello . iam a new in binary option plz helpe me i want to invist but i dont know whatsa is a best broker . i thank that expertoption is the bes. . plz helpe me
  • ChrisAlernChrisAlern Posts: 4
    All are Scammer are Moving away- Binary Trading is not Easy, I lost my thousands of dollar, but if you follow proper way then you will be success obviously, trust me ! NOW I am getting regular profit- you may follow there proper guideline and could earn profit instantly from here
  • kan345kan345 Posts: 1
    trust me .i am earn money .BinBot Pro is a new automated trading robot for binary options., and works with the binary option brokers Finpari and BinaryMate.join https://goo.gl/NPht69 see my proof of earing .
  • Domingos7Domingos7 Posts: 2
    Guys doesn't anybody know about Javaformula
    Is it a scam or not , please let me know if you do know or even heard about it
  • Domingos7Domingos7 Posts: 2
    Please for those who knows about the best trading company let me know
    I need one
    I don't wanna trade with Scammers
  • OkaneOkane Posts: 659 mod
    Domingos7 said:

Guys doesn't anybody know about Javaformula
    Is it a scam or not , please let me know if you do know or even heard about it

It includes the name "formula" LOL. What do you think?
    Is there a formula that makes you rich? NO. Then it's a scam.
  • TheBinaryNerdTheBinaryNerd Posts: 37
    Another example would have deleted his link his post and him and yet you let it slide for SEO?
    edited February 13
    Really how about they email me at thebinarynerd.com and see who responds me or you? Wanna try? LoL! You are as stupid as you are useless... Video you want to see a video on you guys? I think I could make it oh I don't know a bit more interesting than the boring dribble you guys spew. Here would be a good image for it along with the music.. hmmm

You think going around making racist remarks while you impersonate me is ok? You are a loser and fits all the embodiment of what a racist is, spewing HATE because that is all you know. I have tons of content that helps bin traders from articles and videos and really useful posts and I even created this forum to only see it filled with losers like you. Sad not even worth my time. But when you make racist remarks based on a person's skin color well only reason you even get dealt with. You are a sad pathetic untalented loser... Yes you are TheBinaryTURD that is for sure... LoL
    If the admins here do not delete this individual they are supporting their racist/fraudulent activity btw.. As I have repeated to them openly to remove him and they have publicly been notified by www.thebinarynerd.com in this forum... We will not accept hate speech and fraud to be associated with our site and will take the full measure to remedy this.