BinaryOptions.net Forums Beginners Questions

GOLDEN RULES for NEWBIES/NOOBS "IF YOU ARE NEW READ THIS FIRST!"

Comments

• crewsdavidcrewsdavid Posts: 12
    MANOLIS said:

Hello Guys, Greetings to everybody
    Do you have any info about OLYMPTRADE.COM?

Not really
  • SukairaSukaira Posts: 7
    Guys, do you have any info of IQ OPTIONS? As in is it safe and trustworth? I've been using IQ OPTIONS for quite some time and I don't know of its sage or will they some how "eat" your money.
  • The_Geek_MHThe_Geek_MH Posts: 860 mod
    Sukaira said:

Guys, do you have any info of IQ OPTIONS? As in is it safe and trustworth? I've been using IQ OPTIONS for quite some time and I don't know of its sage or will they some how "eat" your money.

http://forum.binaryoptions.net/discussion/1171/iq-option-broker-forum-discussion/p9#latest THis is the forum discussion where you can check out what others say about IQ. Bottom line, they are CySEC and EU regulated so are either going to treat you fair, or lose their regulation...if you have a problem with them be sure to tell us in the forum and to alert the regulators.
  • shoki255shoki255 Posts: 1
    hi,anybody out there,how are you everybody,i am newbie to the forex and binary options,i have tried to go thru many infos abt forex online,and finally come over this forum,can anyone tell which broker is the best and which is no scam artiste,coz i want to starting trading forex with atleast 250usd
    shoki255 said:

hi,anybody out there,how are you everybody,i am newbie to the forex and binary options,i have tried to go thru many infos abt forex online,and finally come over this forum,can anyone tell which broker is the best and which is no scam artiste,coz i want to starting trading forex with atleast 250usd

Welll, it just depends on where you are located and which brokers accept clients from where you are. I would recommend a CySEC regulated broker if possible, or using NADEX.
  • tim123tim123 Posts: 1
    edited May 2017
    stock pair now offering CFD (forex options)?? is that like spread betting or what? -look at the top next to 'pair floating' there's the option. //Link Removed.
  • Luyanda_MnunaLuyanda_Mnuna Posts: 1
    edited June 2017
    Hi, Guys

I'm also another newbie but I started the wrong way as I have broken most of the rules on this thread and lost about $1000 in the past 2-4 months. I firstly tried to trade on IQ Options and lost about $200 and then I got scammed by legaltrade after allowing the to trade for me and my account was up to $848 in 6 days and when I tried to withdraw the initial $300 I deposited I couldn't and my account was verified as I sent all my documents to them.

Now I'm doing what I was supposed to have done when I started. I am interested in binary trading and I want to use one of these robots on the market and after reading a bunch of reviews I have two at the top of my list so I would like to find out if anyone hear has ever used them and secondly are they legit or fake. The robots I'm looking to use are:

1. Optionrobot.com (claims 87% win rate)
    2. Binaryrobot365 (claims 83% win rate)

Can anyone tell me if it is safe to trade with these robots or are they just scams. And while you at it can you give me the best binary trading robot that I can use as I'm not a skilled trader actually I'm the worst there is out there as I lost a lot of money on IQ Options while trading manually. Please help me!!!
  • OkaneOkane Posts: 1,282 admin
    edited June 2017
    Hey, no those robots DO NOT have anywhere near even 60% win rate. Those
    robots work for brokers not for you. They do NOT make any money, in fact,
    you will be blowing your account. Robots in this industry are scams.

It's easy to see, there is NEVER any proof given from these robot providers. It's all a claim and
    some fake videos on youtube that edit out all the losses. Also, these robots are normally "free"
    meaning you must deposit with a broker and that's how they make their money so there is
    a conflict of interest. And that's all you need to know to never look at a robot again.
  • RocksyRocksy Posts: 1
    Question from Raw beginner... having just took the time to read the first page of comments from subscribers it,s obvious to see that there are quite a few scammers out there. That being said I see that there's a couple of comments about 'IQ Option', having just downloaded it for the love of God how the bloody hell are you supposed to use it?
    I was looking for some sort of reputable company that I could just lodge a realistic but relatively small amount of money with using a bot system to do the trading for me with a relitivly decent average of wins (80%ish).
    Any suggestions?
    number one suggestion... don't use a bot. trade for yourself, else you'll lose it all and feel like a jerk.
  • smithclarksmithclark Posts: 1
    Hello everyone, I'm new here. I think the rules are okay. Don't know about you though

Hello everyone, I'm new here. I think the rules are okay. Don't know about you though

Hey there, welcome.
  • mattmatt Posts: 6
    Yes I agree there are nice rules. I wish I knew them at the start.
  • junellyjunelly Posts: 2
    I am not too familiar with this binary, thanks to the information, over time how to update, whether the beginners just open an account only ..... ?? When bonus will be obtained .... ?? Whether by simply giving a response for the other binaries .... ???
    bonuses are given when you sign up usually. newer brokers don't really give them to you until you meet the requirements, not like the old days when a broker would give a bonus right away to tie up your account and freeze you out of making a withdrawal.
  • TayoTayo Posts: 1
    I'm new to binary trading . I stay in Nigeria. Which broker should I stick to and how to I go about it
    Any helpful advice will be appreciated.
    Thanks in advance
    Tayo said:

I'm new to binary trading . I stay in Nigeria. Which broker should I stick to and how to I go about it
    Any helpful advice will be appreciated.
    Thanks in advance

Hey welcome! If you are new, your first concern should be learning about binary options.
    You should check reviews here:
    https://www.binaryoptions.net/

But make sure you read some guides first:
    https://www.binaryoptions.net/strategy/
  • zombiewombiezombiewombie Posts: 8
    Hey guys thanks for welcoming me on to this forum. It's got great and very helpful content. I've just started trading BO on IQ Options and have been mostly doing 1 minute trades with 1 minute candlestick charts, which probably yielded 60-65% win rates. I know that's not good, given the 70-90% win payouts.
    Does anyone have any ideas or stories about which timeframe works or have worked best for you guys? Thanks and cheers!
    I rarely just watch one timeframe. When you analyze charts you are doing it to find setups, important price levels, patterns and trends and more. These things can be discovered through multi-timeframe analysis.
    Thanks for the answer. So the best way to go is switch it up and not stick to one particular timeframe right? Maybe see which times show the most indicators/signals and go with it?
    You have to learn price action trading. Which is pretty much being able to find patterns, major trends, breakouts and other types of confirmation signals. It will take some time. You should start reading some articles and check out my trading diary in the journal thread. I have also created a thread about price action and we have many articles on the main page!
    Okane said:

You have to learn price action trading. Which is pretty much being able to find patterns, major trends, breakouts and other types of confirmation signals. It will take some time. You should start reading some articles and check out my trading diary in the journal thread. I have also created a thread about price action and we have many articles on the main page!

I agree with you 100%. Will need as much educational material possible. I'll check out your diary. Which thread is it?
    I've been reading tons and watching youtube videos. Mainly from Pope Binary channel. Which I would strongly recommend for beginners on this forum. Dude's got a real comprehensive and easy to understand way of teaching BO trading.

Okane said:

I agree with you 100%. Will need as much educational material possible. I'll check out your diary. Which thread is it?
    I've been reading tons and watching youtube videos. Mainly from Pope Binary channel. Which I would strongly recommend for beginners on this forum. Dude's got a real comprehensive and easy to understand way of teaching BO trading.
    http://forum.binaryoptions.net/discussion/1260/okanes-diary#latest

Be careful with those YouTubers, everyone wants to sell you a get rich quick strategy.
    I have my own channel as well. You will find it in my diary.
    Okane said:

Okane said:

http://forum.binaryoptions.net/discussion/1260/okanes-diary#latest

Be careful with those YouTubers, everyone wants to sell you a get rich quick strategy.
    I have my own channel as well. You will find it in my diary.
    Cool thanks, I'll check it out
  • maggiemaymaggiemay Posts: 1
    is there anyone to give advice. I have money in my trading account and have maxed my credit cards out but they are still asking me to deposit more. I need some money back as I am a single mum and at the moment can't even afford my kids uniforms. they don't seem to get that and say I have to invest £3000 more. I am so sick of them and it has ruined my summer and so worried about losing my house. Sorry rant over

maggiemay said:

is there anyone to give advice. I have money in my trading account and have maxed my credit cards out but they are still asking me to deposit more. I need some money back as I am a single mum and at the moment can't even afford my kids uniforms. they don't seem to get that and say I have to invest £3000 more. I am so sick of them and it has ruined my summer and so worried about losing my house. Sorry rant over

You will most likely not get that money back. They will keep asking for more. Who is the broker? You should try to do a chargeback via your bank
    and never do business with a broker like that.
  • JeremyRayJeremyRay Posts: 1
    Agreed on all!
  • Sukaira said:

I haven't had any complaints about IQ Options so far. Although, I did experience a couple problems where my positions on forex options were wrongly auto closed on different occasions. I say no complaints because their customer service was top notch. I messaged them in-app and they immediately responded. I then was told to go through my trade history and send a couple screenshots of where I thought my positions were wrongly closed out. Within a couple minutes I had been refunded.

One of those positions happened to be a winning one, where I was holding on to a 60% profit at the time it was closed and probably could have made more than what I was refunded. I explained this to the customer service officer, and wished that my position was reopened instead of my investment refunded. He said this was not possible, but instead sent me a refund of 60% (what I was winning at the time).

All in all, I thought it was a pretty fair ordeal. Although the bug did annoy me, their treatment of the problem was quick and easy.

I haven't yet had any experience with withdrawals though (some say that it's a tough affair, especially with bigger amounts), because by this time I had blown all of my account (noob here).
  • jamihjamih Posts: 1
    hello friend,
    finding a sincere and trustworthy broker in this age is very difficult its best you consult those who have had experience earlier..
    i'm proud to say that binary is working for me and i'm sure it can for you also.
    stay safe my friend.
    shoki255 said:

gauri said:

Hello, I like your forum and I want to join it but I am new for this forum so plz help me.
    Thank you

Hey there! It seems you already did join :) Welcome!
This discussion has been closed.