GOLDEN RULES for NEWBIES/NOOBS "IF YOU ARE NEW READ THIS FIRST!"

13»

Comments

• crewsdavidcrewsdavid Posts: 12
    MANOLIS said:

Hello Guys, Greetings to everybody
    Do you have any info about OLYMPTRADE.COM?

Not really
  • SukairaSukaira Posts: 7
    Guys, do you have any info of IQ OPTIONS? As in is it safe and trustworth? I've been using IQ OPTIONS for quite some time and I don't know of its sage or will they some how "eat" your money.
  • The_Geek_MHThe_Geek_MH Posts: 417 mod
    Sukaira said:

Guys, do you have any info of IQ OPTIONS? As in is it safe and trustworth? I've been using IQ OPTIONS for quite some time and I don't know of its sage or will they some how "eat" your money.

http://forum.binaryoptions.net/discussion/1171/iq-option-broker-forum-discussion/p9#latest THis is the forum discussion where you can check out what others say about IQ. Bottom line, they are CySEC and EU regulated so are either going to treat you fair, or lose their regulation...if you have a problem with them be sure to tell us in the forum and to alert the regulators.
  • shoki255shoki255 Posts: 1
    hi,anybody out there,how are you everybody,i am newbie to the forex and binary options,i have tried to go thru many infos abt forex online,and finally come over this forum,can anyone tell which broker is the best and which is no scam artiste,coz i want to starting trading forex with atleast 250usd
    shoki255 said:

hi,anybody out there,how are you everybody,i am newbie to the forex and binary options,i have tried to go thru many infos abt forex online,and finally come over this forum,can anyone tell which broker is the best and which is no scam artiste,coz i want to starting trading forex with atleast 250usd

Welll, it just depends on where you are located and which brokers accept clients from where you are. I would recommend a CySEC regulated broker if possible, or using NADEX.
  • tim123tim123 Posts: 1
    edited May 12
    stock pair now offering CFD (forex options)?? is that like spread betting or what? -look at the top next to 'pair floating' there's the option. //Link Removed.
    Screen Shot 2017-05-10 at 11.19.07.png
    5120 x 2880 - 2M
  • Luyanda_MnunaLuyanda_Mnuna Posts: 1
    edited June 7
    Hi, Guys

I'm also another newbie but I started the wrong way as I have broken most of the rules on this thread and lost about $1000 in the past 2-4 months. I firstly tried to trade on IQ Options and lost about $200 and then I got scammed by legaltrade after allowing the to trade for me and my account was up to $848 in 6 days and when I tried to withdraw the initial $300 I deposited I couldn't and my account was verified as I sent all my documents to them.

Now I'm doing what I was supposed to have done when I started. I am interested in binary trading and I want to use one of these robots on the market and after reading a bunch of reviews I have two at the top of my list so I would like to find out if anyone hear has ever used them and secondly are they legit or fake. The robots I'm looking to use are:

1. Optionrobot.com (claims 87% win rate)
    2. Binaryrobot365 (claims 83% win rate)

Can anyone tell me if it is safe to trade with these robots or are they just scams. And while you at it can you give me the best binary trading robot that I can use as I'm not a skilled trader actually I'm the worst there is out there as I lost a lot of money on IQ Options while trading manually. Please help me!!!
  • OkaneOkane Posts: 879 admin
    edited June 8
    Hey, no those robots DO NOT have anywhere near even 60% win rate. Those
    robots work for brokers not for you. They do NOT make any money, in fact,
    you will be blowing your account. Robots in this industry are scams.

It's easy to see, there is NEVER any proof given from these robot providers. It's all a claim and
    some fake videos on youtube that edit out all the losses. Also, these robots are normally "free"
    meaning you must deposit with a broker and that's how they make their money so there is
    a conflict of interest. And that's all you need to know to never look at a robot again.
  • RocksyRocksy Posts: 1
    Question from Raw beginner... having just took the time to read the first page of comments from subscribers it,s obvious to see that there are quite a few scammers out there. That being said I see that there's a couple of comments about 'IQ Option', having just downloaded it for the love of God how the bloody hell are you supposed to use it?
    I was looking for some sort of reputable company that I could just lodge a realistic but relatively small amount of money with using a bot system to do the trading for me with a relitivly decent average of wins (80%ish).
    Any suggestions?
    number one suggestion... don't use a bot. trade for yourself, else you'll lose it all and feel like a jerk.
  • smithclarksmithclark Posts: 1
    Hello everyone, I'm new here. I think the rules are okay. Don't know about you though
  • OkaneOkane Posts: 879 admin

Hello everyone, I'm new here. I think the rules are okay. Don't know about you though

Hey there, welcome.
  • mattmatt Posts: 2
    Yes I agree there are nice rules. I wish I knew them at the start.