• tone2k10tone2k10 Posts: 5
    This even possible?
    received_962906807226780.jpeg
    1021 x 567 - 81K
  • OkaneOkane Posts: 1,279 admin
    edited August 2018
    tone2k10 said:

This even possible?

That is a fake image lol... anyone can see it's fake and badly written English.

http://prntscr.com/klzyzu

Seriously, who made this image? Did you do it yourself? It sucks.
    Someone I invested with. Sadly I think I've been scammed.
    tone2k10 said:
    So he showed you that image?
    It's clearly fake.
    Yes, he insisted I pay another fee to withdraw my profit from the trade.
    I knew it was photoshopped I just needed a second opinion on it.

Here's his Instagram:
    edited August 2018
    tone2k10 said:

Yes, he insisted I pay another fee to withdraw my profit from the trade.
    I knew it was photoshopped I just needed a second opinion on it.

Here's his Instagram:

You should report him as scam wherever you can. Even on Instagram I believe there is a report
    feature and on Facebook.

Yes - I just checked, go to his profile and you can select report user.
    I have already. Thanks though, even filed a complaint with FBI.
    https://complaint.ic3.gov/default.aspx?#
    Thanks for all the input, much appreciated!
    tone2k10 said:

I have already. Thanks though, even filed a complaint with FBI.
    https://complaint.ic3.gov/default.aspx?#
    Thanks for all the input, much appreciated!

Oh, that's great!

Welcome - no problem at all.
    Please keep us updated on the process. Good to know how it turns out :)
  • JiglerJigler Posts: 71
    Hello guys! I would like to welcome you all on this forum. You need to start your journey on this forum from this post asnit contains the rules qnd regulations of the forum. I am sure you will follow these rules! Welcome again on binaryoptions.net forum!
  • Akomeah009Akomeah009 Posts: 1
    Hey guys I just join binary options and I hope it will help me alot,a friend of mine introduce me to this.

Hey guys I just join binary options and I hope it will help me alot,a friend of mine introduce me to this.

Hey what do you need? We have great blogs and threads with lots of info
  • emman44emman44 Posts: 1
    Will like to know if binary.com are reliable? Also if one can trade volatility index on iqoption.com.
    emman44 said:

Will like to know if binary.com are reliable? Also if one can trade volatility index on iqoption.com.

Start with the review here:
    https://www.binaryoptions.net/binary-com
    There are also threads about both these brokers so please just continue the discussions in there. This thread is about spamming and "Golden rules for newbies". If you check the already existing broker threads you will see ongoing discussions and you may find your answer there already. Thanks!
  • ThandoThando Posts: 2
    Are u guys try to scare us not to trade 🤷‍♂️
  • MalvridMalvrid Posts: 106
    This article enlist the rules for the newbies in order to be successful in this business such that they should not invest the money they fear of losing, these kind of rules are of much importance for the newbies, as they will let them know the trading, thanks to the writer for sharing these rules with the public.
  • GabrielleQuandtGabrielleQuandt Posts: 1
    Malvrid said:

This article enlist the rules for the newbies in order to be successful in this business such that they should not invest the money they fear of losing, these kind of rules are of much importance for the newbies, as they will let them know the trading, thanks to the writer for sharing these rules with the public.

But scares some newbies along with warnings:(
  • TheBinaryDudeTheBinaryDude Posts: 1
    These are indeed golden rules.
  • julianfirakujulianfiraku Posts: 1

Very helpful advices

• Kelvin002Kelvin002 Posts: 1
    Hello everyone, here is an opportunity to invest Bitcoin 0.2btc and earn greatly 3.5 btc weekly , kindly contact my email : [email protected] We discuss in details and get a good alignment for the deal in mining . Also if you have lost some of your hard earn money to any private miner or companies and you don’t know how to go for the recovery, PM me so I direct you perfectly like I did to some few persons
  • MohammaDsexybeenMohammaDsexybeen Posts: 1
    edited April 20

Hello where I am is this place is scammers gathering or the victims.

Alots of people saying that they are lost 2 people saying that they got their money back.

Whays going on. They scammed me €51000

Now I am dealing with payback hoping to get my money back. Payback looks like another scam to me. Can some one honestly tell me about his experience with payback. I paid them 2k already and they told me they will split it in couple of months for my payment and I have to pay them another 2k and 2%00 when I got all my money back. I am lost really.lads

• Doncrypt1Doncrypt1 Posts: 8
    In this binary option trade. You are liable to be scammed if you play ignorance all the time. All scam brokers do is to entice you with the get rich quick syndrome and do nothing till your money pile up to the ceiling. Nothing goes for nothing, you have been served what will quench your greed and will power to ask enough questions reduces. While you are ready to follow instructions laid down by the brokers. Sincerely all they do is feed your greed in exchange for ignorance.
    However, "Recovery Aid" concern is to fight for anyone who has fallen victim of binary option about your problem okay. If you have met or you are a victim yourself "recovery aid" via Skype will help you get everything back.
  • DawunDawun Posts: 1

How can I start my work ?