Opteck binary options

alfred1977alfred1977 Posts: 1
How can I make complain against Opteck? Some trader for Opteck he lost my money in few seconds, is any chance to something against Opteck?

Comments

• lotzofbotzlotzofbotz Posts: 1,552 ✭✭✭✭
    Go to forexpeacearmy, that is the best place you can complain about a broker. You can file a case they will even sit and cry with you there. Hands you a tissue.
  • The_Geek_MHThe_Geek_MH Posts: 632 mod
    you can try filing a complaint with their regulator... this is the info they give on their website.

"Opteck is a trading name of CST Financial Services Ltd, regulated by the International Financial Services Commission (“IFSC”), under authorization number IFSC/60/377/TS/15.
    35 Barrack Road, Third Floor , Belize City, Belize"

here is the contact page for the IFSC

http://www.ifsc.gov.bz/contact-us/

I checked the website, they are listed there... not sure what they can do for you, or will do for you but you can check. Be sure to let us know.
  • ChillwoodChillwood Posts: 20
    Good luck to do something against someone registered on thing on the map like Belize, but I hope you really understand this all. You really shouldn't deal with them in the first place as I understand the whole situation. You really need to go with someone more "established" in the future.