i need help for start

hello
please recommend me a broker with 100$ minimum deposit and that work with autotrade systems
please recomment broker out of usa
thank you
«1

Comments

  • MahargMaharg Posts: 24

    hello
    please recommend me a broker with 100$ minimum deposit and that work with autotrade systems
    please recomment broker out of usa
    thank you

    Seriously. It would be foolish to use an autotrader. You will lose your money. Search through this forum and see what is said about Autotraders. Learn how to trade for yourself. Check the broker reviews and top ten brokers list. I am learning my self, taking my time to understand things.
  • The_Geek_MHThe_Geek_MH Posts: 542 mod
    check out our list of approved brokers here... http://www.binaryoptions.net/brokers/
  • majidloviomajidlovio Posts: 6
    Maharg said:

    hello
    please recommend me a broker with 100$ minimum deposit and that work with autotrade systems
    please recomment broker out of usa
    thank you

    Seriously. It would be foolish to use an autotrader. You will lose your money. Search through this forum and see what is said about Autotraders. Learn how to trade for yourself. Check the broker reviews and top ten brokers list. I am learning my self, taking my time to understand things.
    why? autotrader have 70%-80% win rate. i test it in demo
  • majidloviomajidlovio Posts: 6

    check out our list of approved brokers here... http://www.binaryoptions.net/brokers/

    i can not find broker out of usa
    No written
  • Beckz Beckz Posts: 30 admin
    Nadex and Marketworld accepts US traders. All others are good for Europe.
    http://www.binaryoptions.net/brokers/
  • mrb23771mrb23771 Posts: 10
    Just my 50 cents:

    First of all, I know nothing about binary options, I want to start so I am learning.

    But about money, let's say there was a way that you could make profit without knowledge of the subject, you put in 100 euro and each week the capital would grow to (keep ithe modest) 110 euro. Hey, a bank account nowadays delivers much less on yearly basis. If this would be the case how stupid would al other people be right?

    If orientated with several brokers, got phonecalls etc. etc. Some promises and stories and I started thinking: If they want my 100 euro / 250 euro 500 euro so bad, why is it? They said that they could make me rich, had autotraders that guaranteed profit? Why do they need my lousy 100 Euro?

    Basically, money doesn't grow on trees, you have to work for it. So start with a demo account, learn, learn, learn, ask questions and stop thinking about big earnings or easy money.

    The only thing that's easy about money is losing it!
  • OkaneOkane Posts: 1,163 admin
    mrb23771 said:

    Just my 50 cents:

    First of all, I know nothing about binary options, I want to start so I am learning....

    Well said. Most people get ripped off because they don't think like that.

    Anyway, if you are new, here are my five tips for you on how to get started:

    http://www.binaryoptions.net/blog/new-to-trading-5-important-steps-before-you-get-started/

  • majidloviomajidlovio Posts: 6
    edited August 2016

    check out our list of approved brokers here... http://www.binaryoptions.net/brokers/

    i can not find broker out of usa
    No written
    mrb23771 said:

    Just my 50 cents:

    First of all, I know nothing about binary options, I want to start so I am learning.

    But about money, let's say there was a way that you could make profit without knowledge of the subject, you put in 100 euro and each week the capital would grow to (keep ithe modest) 110 euro. Hey, a bank account nowadays delivers much less on yearly basis. If this would be the case how stupid would al other people be right?

    If orientated with several brokers, got phonecalls etc. etc. Some promises and stories and I started thinking: If they want my 100 euro / 250 euro 500 euro so bad, why is it? They said that they could make me rich, had autotraders that guaranteed profit? Why do they need my lousy 100 Euro?

    Basically, money doesn't grow on trees, you have to work for it. So start with a demo account, learn, learn, learn, ask questions and stop thinking about big earnings or easy money.

    The only thing that's easy about money is losing it!

    What is the difference between real and demo account?!
    Unless there is no money in the demo account?!
    I tried several times following robots and they were scams

    **EDIT**
    I will NOT link to robots cause they are scams and it will get me banned


  • The_Geek_MHThe_Geek_MH Posts: 542 mod
    Yeah, demo, means demonstration, also practice or papertrading account, not real money, is for practice. Similar to but not the same as real trading.
  • mrb23771mrb23771 Posts: 10

    check out our list of approved brokers here... http://www.binaryoptions.net/brokers/

    i can not find broker out of usa
    No written much less on yearly basis. tc.

    What is the difference between real and demo account?!
    Unless there is no money in the demo account?!
    I tried several times following robots and they were scams

    **EDIT**
    I will NOT link to robots cause they are scams and it will get me banned


    I live in Europa and I use iq option. For me there are several advantages:

    A minimum of 1 dollar options
    No restrictions with withdrawals
    Until now, not a single broker called me with fantastic stories and getting rich plans
    Haven't discovered a robot linked to iq option

    The demo account is great, you can practice all day long, and if you loose big time it's only monopoly money.

    Iq option also provides an app for Android, don't use it. It has no option of selling options. The graphics are to poor to consider as real trading instrument, use de app for the laptop or desktop.

    Always remember, how trustworthy a broker might be, in the end they want to make money (out of you).
  • majidloviomajidlovio Posts: 6

    Yeah, demo, means demonstration, also practice or papertrading account, not real money, is for practice. Similar to but not the same as real trading.

    I think it's as metatrader in backtesting
  • ayyanarkayyanark Posts: 2
    mrb23771 said:

    check out our list of approved brokers here... http://www.binaryoptions.net/brokers/

    i can not find broker out of usa
    No written much less on yearly basis. tc.

    What is the difference between real and demo account?!
    Unless there is no money in the demo account?!
    I tried several times following robots and they were scams

    **EDIT**
    I will NOT link to robots cause they are scams and it will get me banned


    I live in Europa and I use iq option. For me there are several advantages:

    A minimum of 1 dollar options
    No restrictions with withdrawals
    Until now, not a single broker called me with fantastic stories and getting rich plans
    Haven't discovered a robot linked to iq option

    The demo account is great, you can practice all day long, and if you loose big time it's only monopoly money.

    Iq option also provides an app for Android, don't use it. It has no option of selling options. The graphics are to poor to consider as real trading instrument, use de app for the laptop or desktop.

    Always remember, how trustworthy a broker might be, in the end they want to make money (out of you).
    Currently, iqoptions introduced robots and copy trading in their site
    robots.iqoption.com
  • majidloviomajidlovio Posts: 6
    ayyanark said:

    mrb23771 said:

    check out our list of approved brokers here... http://www.binaryoptions.net/brokers/

    i can not find broker out of usa
    No written much less on yearly basis. tc.

    What is the difference between real and demo account?!
    Unless there is no money in the demo account?!
    I tried several times following robots and they were scams

    **EDIT**
    I will NOT link to robots cause they are scams and it will get me banned


    I live in Europa and I use iq option. For me there are several advantages:

    A minimum of 1 dollar options
    No restrictions with withdrawals
    Until now, not a single broker called me with fantastic stories and getting rich plans
    Haven't discovered a robot linked to iq option

    The demo account is great, you can practice all day long, and if you loose big time it's only monopoly money.

    Iq option also provides an app for Android, don't use it. It has no option of selling options. The graphics are to poor to consider as real trading instrument, use de app for the laptop or desktop.

    Always remember, how trustworthy a broker might be, in the end they want to make money (out of you).
    Currently, iqoptions introduced robots and copy trading in their site
    robots.iqoption.com
    what is name of best robot
    it work with low deposit
  • NightgardenerNightgardener Posts: 22
    Majidlovio, I think this is a good forum, took me a lot of searching to find it, and the people here are trying to help each other. You asked about robot recommendations, and it seems like most people in this thread are telling you to stay away from auto trading. The reason they're telling you this is not because they want to stop you from getting rich, it's because they've either lost money themselves using auto trading, or they have seen others lose money. They also know that people losing money this way give binary options trading a bad name. After you've lost your $100, you might think "Yeah, I've should have listened to the advice I got, I'd better learn trading for real!" but chances are you're just going to chase after a better auto trader or give up trading all together. This happens to a lot of people, and that's why many people think binary options trading is a scam, which it's actually not. None of us newbies like to hear that we should get a demo account and learn to trade, because it takes effort, and we're impatient and perhaps a little lazy. That's how the scammers and the software makers make money. So we got a choice, either do it the "hard way" and learn the basics of trading for ourselves, or do it the "easy way" and make the scammers and the software promoters rich. It's a choice every newbie has to make, really, and I hope you make a choice you'll end up being happy with. Good luck!
  • ClosingbellClosingbell Posts: 71
    mrb23771 said:

    check out our list of approved brokers here... http://www.binaryoptions.net/brokers/

    i can not find broker out of usa
    No written much less on yearly basis. tc.

    What is the difference between real and demo account?!
    Unless there is no money in the demo account?!
    I tried several times following robots and they were scams

    **EDIT**
    I will NOT link to robots cause they are scams and it will get me banned


    I live in Europa and I use iq option. For me there are several advantages:

    A minimum of 1 dollar options
    No restrictions with withdrawals
    Until now, not a single broker called me with fantastic stories and getting rich plans
    Haven't discovered a robot linked to iq option

    The demo account is great, you can practice all day long, and if you loose big time it's only monopoly money.

    Iq option also provides an app for Android, don't use it. It has no option of selling options. The graphics are to poor to consider as real trading instrument, use de app for the laptop or desktop.

    Always remember, how trustworthy a broker might be, in the end they want to make money (out of you).
    Couldnt agree more.
  • reaperreaper Posts: 60
    Guys, I say let dude to try out auto traders, cause sadly no one can learn on other trader's mistakes. If there is so much resistance to your advice, he has to experience losses himself. This medicine is tough, but sometimes it is the only way to wake up from your unrealistic dreams.
  • ubketeubkete Posts: 1
    Hello house can I rely on investoo.com signals?
  • OkaneOkane Posts: 1,163 admin
    ubkete said:

    Hello house can I rely on investoo.com signals?

    Hey there. I'm not sure. In general, I would recommend you start learning a few things before you even consider signals.
    Even taking signals requires some knowledge even though the signal services might not admit that.
  • ClosingbellClosingbell Posts: 71

    Hi i work for forex trading company which we do commodities, shares n forex. And we based in dubai. Send me your email address i will send our company profile and we can start step by step.
    or send me an email to BLA BLA EMAIL ADDRESS HERE
    Thank you

    ...and you as a professional trading company, post on forums to find clients, and as a professional business you use gmail account to conduct business. Please take my money :)
  • MegamindMegamind Posts: 2
    hello traders, help I am looking for a free telegram channel with traders who trade binary options.
  • renar_foxrenar_fox Posts: 20
    Megamind said:

    hello traders, help I am looking for a free telegram channel with traders who trade binary options.

    Don't know about Telegram, but there is Skype Group on BOTS, which include one of the best binary options traders, where you can ask all your questions and really just talk to good people. This is the best one of this sort that there is at the moment, I suppose.
  • MegamindMegamind Posts: 2
    renar_fox said:

    Megamind said:

    hello traders, help I am looking for a free telegram channel with traders who trade binary options.

    Don't know about Telegram, but there is Skype Group on BOTS, which include one of the best binary options traders, where you can ask all your questions and really just talk to good people. This is the best one of this sort that there is at the moment, I suppose.
    how do I join?
  • renar_foxrenar_fox Posts: 20
    Megamind said:

    renar_fox said:

    Megamind said:

    hello traders, help I am looking for a free telegram channel with traders who trade binary options.

    Don't know about Telegram, but there is Skype Group on BOTS, which include one of the best binary options traders, where you can ask all your questions and really just talk to good people. This is the best one of this sort that there is at the moment, I suppose.
    how do I join?
    Check in with bots, there is a special topic there with detailed instructions.
  • The_Geek_MHThe_Geek_MH Posts: 542 mod
    You are talking about Okane's Skype group, CommuniTraders-Live Group
  • stubbtoestubbtoe Posts: 18

    You are talking about Okane's Skype group, CommuniTraders-Live Group

    The geek how can we join this group? I would love to get feedback on how I'm processing all the info on here!!

    Or if there is just a BO.net one you know of. The forum seems very positive and helpful relative to most forums out on the internet!
  • markbaxtermarkbaxter Posts: 45
    @majidlovio do not use robots because they do not work! you can try iqoption demo robot but only for educational purpose..
  • on64on64 Posts: 19
    edited December 2016
    Do you have a skype group of traders where you discuss what's happening into the world? (economically speaking)
    Today is some Italian Bank meeting and the EUR/USD course sky-rocketed. I don't know exactly what's happening but if you have such a group, is there any chance that I, the noob trader could join and ask questions over there? :)
    Or is it only a pro trader private party :( ?
  • OkaneOkane Posts: 1,163 admin
    on64 said:

    Do you have a skype group of traders where you discuss what's happening into the world? (economically speaking)
    Today is some Italian Bank meeting and the EUR/USD course sky-rocketed. I don't know exactly what's happening but if you have such a group, is there any chance that I, the noob trader could join and ask questions over there? :)
    Or is it only a pro trader private party :( ?


    CommuniTraders-Live is the name. :)
  • billiehughbilliehugh Posts: 4
    Okane, how would I join the Skype group?
  • reaperreaper Posts: 60
    You can find them on Skype directly, Okane has mentioned the name already.
Sign In or Register to comment.

Who's Online3