BinaryOptions.net Forums Brokers

2Options.com

ChicpadChicpad Posts: 3
Hi, I am new here. Has any body had experience of 2Options.com I will tell you my experience. I was in contact with a trader a Mr Adolf Brasch who supposedly runs his own trading bureau based in Germany he invited me to invest using his advanced trading software through 2Options.com. I finally managed after three attempts to send via Moneygram my $1150 to 2Options.com thi has been held awaiting a further $23850 I could not afford this and Mr Brasch said he would supply it this according to Mr Brasch and 2Options.com is required by CYSEC to be able to utilise Mr Braschs advanced software. Communications now between me and both Mr Brasch and 2Options has gone quiet they won't answer my e mails. 2Options still have my funds

Comments

• OkaneOkane Posts: 1,282 admin
    edited August 2016
    I have reopened this one now!
    Let's continue discussion here :)
    This is a scam, plane and simple.
    Rule 1. Never trust the broker/account manager as you are in a conflict of interest.
    Rule 2. Never just send money to a "no-name" broker. Go with well-known and regulated brokers
    that are well-capitalized. Like 24Option and other reputable brokers.
    Rule 3. Don't accept a bonus, if you do, make sure it follows CySEC's rules = meaning the broker
    cannot lock your money and you can withdraw and cancel the bonus at any time.

Anyway, try to make a charge back via Moneygram, is it possible have you talked to them?
    Never heard of Moneygram.
  • ChicpadChicpad Posts: 3
    edited August 2016
    It's like Western Union it's a Worldwide org to send money. You have not come across 2Options ? I have not contacted them yet to get a refund but will do.
    Chicpad said:

It's like Western Union it's a Worldwide org to send money. You have not come across 2Options ? I have not contacted them yet to get a refund but will do.

No I would never invest with white label and unregulated no-name brokers.
    They are bucket-shops
    edited August 2016
    Please keep us updated on whether you get your money back or not!

Also, link the broker to this thread and other threads elsewhere you (might) have created
    regarding your bad experience.