Is anyone making a living from Binary Options?

13»

Comments

• OptionsATMOptionsATM Posts: 35
    How can anybody make a living from binary options when you have dirty brokers everywhere! even if you win they will steal your money and support lying affiliate marketers to help them! Look at these two scammers and IQoption supports them as they are Russian and I bet they work for them directly! the missing green triangle shows they are not real accounts!

• fromBrighton1fromBrighton1 Posts: 4
    Thumb up for Binary Options Robot. As BorisLuketz pointed it is easy to use and helped me a lot with trading and to make some extra cash.
    Their website also offers helpful live chat to help traders with any questions.
  • reaperreaper Posts: 60

How can anybody make a living from binary options when you have dirty brokers everywhere! even if you win they will steal your money and support lying affiliate marketers to help them! Look at these two scammers and IQoption supports them as they are Russian and I bet they work for them directly! the missing green triangle shows they are not real accounts!

let me get it straight, you say IQ are scammers cause there is a chick and a guy in the funny hat trading there and the dot is missing?
  • The_Geek_MHThe_Geek_MH Posts: 464 mod
    the affiliates are scamers, no doubt, that doesn't make IQ a scam.
  • zombiewombiezombiewombie Posts: 8

full time trading is tough with binary options, the brokers don't like you to win too much, even the good ones. Best to have several brokers and different accounts to spread your winning around and stay under the radar.

Thanks for the advice. It seems very reasonable. May I ask which platforms you are using?
  • The_Geek_MHThe_Geek_MH Posts: 464 mod

full time trading is tough with binary options, the brokers don't like you to win too much, even the good ones. Best to have several brokers and different accounts to spread your winning around and stay under the radar.

Thanks for the advice. It seems very reasonable. May I ask which platforms you are using?
    I use NADEX because I'm US but I would use it anyway. the CFTC regulation makes it safer, the 0-100 style makes it more profitable and the move of EU brokers toward exchange style means we're all going to be trading like NADEX soon anyway....
  • BossBoss Posts: 31
    So far I'm not able to earn money on options, so that I'd have enough money for a good life and not have to work at another job, but that's what I'm working for. Right now I'm testing something new for myself.
  • illodillod Posts: 49
    I don't quite understand why it's a scam. But in any case, if there's a scam with the sum, you should be more careful.
  • Mikehills101Mikehills101 Posts: 6
    I guess there are some people. It's possible!
    Proud Member of Investing Slack Group - an exclusive investing chat community.
  • andy1977andy1977 Posts: 1
    I make 4000 pound per month on 1q options , I aim 4 200 per day then once I've got it I walk away until next day , best time to make the money is between 9 and 11.30am when markets r at there most liquid
  • YolandiWatsonYolandiWatson Posts: 1
    Trading binary options knows no boundaries. Wherever you live in the world, the basic requirements are as secure internet connection, some capital to start trading, and the drive and desire to learn about how the industry works. Yes I make living with it.