BinaryOptions.net Forums Beginners Questions

about tradeo

Hello. Its my 3rd day here on this forum and im glad that i joined here. So i have a question about tradeo.com

How that works, is it good and maybe some one uses it and can tell me more about it? Is it worth paying for that? Or just better use SignalHive?

I am learning trading in iqotions demo account for like 5 or 6 month now.

Comments

• OkaneOkane Posts: 1,282 admin
    kudorsLV said:

Hello. Its my 3rd day here on this forum and im glad that i joined here. So i have a question about tradeo.com

How that works, is it good and maybe some one uses it and can tell me more about it? Is it worth paying for that? Or just better use SignalHive?

Never heard of tradeo but BSB/SignalHive are active here in the forum and share their results here and seem transparent.
    You can ask them directly and check out their results and info! Welcome
  • bsbZenbsbZen Posts: 84
    kudorsLV said:

Hello,

I am BSB Zen a Senior Trader of BlueSkyBinary. I am not familiar with tradeo, but you could use this link: http://www.binaryoptions.net/signals/ to see more about our signals.

Also this were our performance of 2016: https://iflychat-files.s3.amazonaws.com/8e3187c1c7ad8ec804b4d2fcd7c25bd4/2016/12/27/10/Hive 2016 Performance Overview and Updated House Settings.png.

We have a no risk 1 week free trial so you can try us out if you would like.

Greetings,

BSB Zen(blueskybinary)
  • kudorsLVkudorsLV Posts: 36
    Ok, thankyou for your support, but still maybe someone know something about tradeo?
  • Blue Sky BinaryBlue Sky Binary Posts: 157 ✭✭
    Hello Kudors,

Tradeo is another signals marketplace but mainly active in FX, stocks, commodities and other assets, not binary options (in our understanding). So they are direct peers of Ayondo, E-Toro and Zulu Trade. If you plan to trade with the, great, just ensure you try out their signal providers/PAMM accounts on demo money for a month first.

Note, that we are competitors of the above as we own Signal Hive (disclaimer).

If you have any questions feel free to ask.

Team BSB
    Blue Sky Binary - Research, Education & Technology. Signal Hive - The No.1 Binary Signals Marketplace.