Comments

• gabman32gabman32 Posts: 147
    Also, william simpson concluded that 24options kicked him out once he traded from 100k to around 500k
    All these were stated with HARD proof, so 24 options is looking like any other scam broker anyways.
  • OkaneOkane Posts: 659 mod
    Hey there. That's an old one and what happened was that the case got resolved, the guy got his money (a settlement).
    ok cool to know. In your opinion, what would be the goal of any successful trader on 24option to make/month, in order to prevent potential price manipulation and execution delay issues. Lots of people use 24option with no problem, so i was shocked when the guy hit me up on skype today to tell me this. Anyways, let me know. :)
    what i'm trying to say is, what is the unspoken max amount per month to make with 24option to prevent any broker games or potential "settlement".
    gabman32 said:

what i'm trying to say is, what is the unspoken max amount per month to make with 24option to prevent any broker games or potential "settlement".

I don't know if there is such thing as a max amount but I think you should spread out your trading with different good brokers.
    Vary it a bit (if you are making crazy sums like this guy who was actually an investment firm not just the random trader).
    ok, my problem's not trading, that im good at...binary dot com is reliable....even with monthly sums in the 80-90k....dont just wanna waste my time with 24option...but thanks.
    edited January 13
    gabman32 said:

ok, my problem's not trading, that im good at...binary dot com is reliable....even with monthly sums in the 80-90k....dont just wanna waste my time with 24option...but thanks.

So far, I have never heard of anyone not getting their money out of 24Option.
    Even that guy you mentioned got his earnings of 500K which is good to know that they can pay such high sums.
    Most brokers have a max limit of 1000-5000 per trade, 24Option's limit is 200 000 on my account (platinum).
    ok cool, one last question, how long have you used 24option or been with them with a 6 fig account?
  • Blue Sky BinaryBlue Sky Binary Posts: 111
    edited January 16
    lr7579744 said:

they are.
    god bless my desicion to pack my things and go "across the street" to EDITED OUT THE AFFILIATE BROKER LINK //Moderator
    they are wayyyyyy better

Hello and what is god's view on VX Markets ending up on FPA? http://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/vxmarkets-optionsmaker-german-binary-bot-worlds-leading-scammers.38695/

Team BSB
    Blue Sky Binary - Research, Education & Technology.
    Signal Hive - The No.1 Binary Signals Marketplace.

suppbsb said:

lr7579744 said:

they are.
    god bless my desicion to pack my things and go "across the street" to EDITED OUT THE AFFILIATE BROKER LINK //Moderator
    they are wayyyyyy better

Hello and what is god's view on VX Markets ending up on FPA? http://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/vxmarkets-optionsmaker-german-binary-bot-worlds-leading-scammers.38695/

Team BSB
    These people get paid to spam they don't care and some are directly working for the broker. I just ban them when I see them, he also posted
    an direct link to the broker.
  • markbaxtermarkbaxter Posts: 45
    @gabman32 I am with 24Option for one year and I never had problems with trading or withdrawing.. People who use robots and auto traders always blame brokers for their stupidity. Also they blame brokers when they don't have knowledge of trading.....

BTW: FPA is well known SCAM project:

http://forexpeacearmy.eu/
    https://www.instaforex.com/forexpeacearmy.php
    http://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=241869
    http://www.moneymakergroup.com/Forexpeacearmy-Scam-Warni-t193018.html&p=4794818
    http://forums.babypips.com/forex-brokers/59865-forexpeacearmy-scam-not-what-you-think.html

edited January 18

nothing that is written there about them is true.

Presumably that includes the things they write about themselves on their website?

Thanks,
    Team BSB

• ChrisAlernChrisAlern Posts: 4
    Most of are scam
    i still think 24option has a dark side to them, at the end of the day, they kicked out a winning trader.
    gabman32 said:

i still think 24option has a dark side to them, at the end of the day, they kicked out a winning trader.

Early in 2014, we noticed some of our traders in the group would see more spread introduced, especially on turbos, when they started to win more. So, agreed. We don't work with them as the feedback we have received is similar.

Team BSB

edited January 21
    My own personal verdict is as long as you make little bucks, they are good, but when you turn 100k into 500k, they show you their true colors, which is a SCAM company at the end of the day, so my verdict is, 24 OPTIONS IS A SCAM!
    (different views welcome)
    gabman32 said:

My own personal verdict is as long as you make little bucks, they are good, but when you turn 100k into 500k, they show you their true colors, which is a SCAM company at the end of the day, so my verdict is, 24 OPTIONS IS A SCAM!

Yeah everyone who is gonna deposit 100K and make 500K should be worried. LOL.
  • kudorsLVkudorsLV Posts: 33
    Okane said:

gabman32 said:

Yeah everyone who is going to deposit 100K and make 500K should be worried. LOL.
    Offcourse should be woried. Cmon, think about it. Its a lot of money. That doesnt mean its a scam. They just cant pay it. :D I have seen some posts about that 24options has paid but not all in one payment.

I dont use 24option so i dont really know. Its just my opinion.

kudorsLV said:

Okane said:

gabman32 said:

Yeah everyone who is going to deposit 100K and make 500K should be worried. LOL.
    Offcourse should be woried. Cmon, think about it. Its a lot of money. That doesnt mean its a scam. They just cant pay it. :D I have seen some posts about that 24options has paid but not all in one payment.

I dont use 24option so i dont really know. Its just my opinion.

well, it is a scam, because they have no problem taking in this amount of money and much more, but they do have a problem when one makes it. reasons why we need to kick market makers out of business.
    one way they can control this is to limit max trade size, just like those mt4 brokers do...but they leave it so people can lose money faster, when it's the other way around, it's an issue. there are lots of downside to 24option
  • reaperreaper Posts: 47
    if you are clever to earn 100k, how can you not get that you need to do it smart? this is outstanding result, everyone would be at least suspicious. 24 options are not angels, but accuse them of being a total scum is crazy. by the way, good luck with kicking market makers out of business.

sometimes I wonder how old my fellow traders really are, because this is not an adult behaviour, we can not really be so naive...

stop looking for the ideal broker, there is no such thing in the world, as well as there is no holy grail strategy. we have to find the one that fits our needs, nothing else.
    edited January 24
    reaper said:

if you are clever to earn 100k, how can you not get that you need to do it smart? this is outstanding result, everyone would be at least suspicious. 24 options are not angels, but accuse them of being a total scum is crazy. by the way, good luck with kicking market makers out of business.

sometimes I wonder how old my fellow traders really are, because this is not an adult behaviour, we can not really be so naive...

stop looking for the ideal broker, there is no such thing in the world, as well as there is no holy grail strategy. we have to find the one that fits our needs, nothing else.

well, banc de binary has taken the lead, more will follow, if 24 options dont want people to make the same kind of money people easily make with forex, then put a cap on the trade size and trade turnover per day or per week, it is common sense. right now, they are SCUM, i appreciate your opinion.

If you do not put a cap on trading volume, you are telling your customers that it is fine to make as much as they want to, pls don't justify ridiculous behavior from the broker.
  • pedjaeracpedjaerac Posts: 5
    24 option is a scam, their charts are false. I did 20 winning trades and 2 seconds before closing a trade suddenly pips drops down for more then 20 losing 17 trades out of 20 which is literally impossible even if you are my grandmother using comp for the first time. Also spoke with my colleagues (pro traders) from London and everybody agree they are cheaters, paying websites to write good stuff about them. Avoid at all costs!!!!
  • pedjaeracpedjaerac Posts: 5
    edited January 24
    This thread is about 24Option, I see you already posted the same comment in the IQOption forum. Let's not mess up the forum please! //Moderator
    pedjaerac said:

24 option is a scam, their charts are false. I did 20 winning trades and 2 seconds before closing a trade suddenly pips drops down for more then 20 losing 17 trades out of 20 which is literally impossible even if you are my grandmother using comp for the first time. Also spoke with my colleagues (pro traders) from London and everybody agree they are cheaters, paying websites to write good stuff about them. Avoid at all costs!!!!

once they start doing shady stuff, they would only do more shady stuff, i am not in the least bit surprised.
  • pantherpanther Posts: 33
    gabman32 said:

well, it is a scam, because they have no problem taking in this amount of money and much more, but they do have a problem when one makes it. reasons why we need to kick market makers out of business.

This gab troll is everywhere. He really does keep calling every service a scam. I've been with 24 O for 3 years now and have never had any problems with withdrawals.
  • shahrukhshahrukh Posts: 4
    any one trade with stockpair plz share your experience?
  • paveljablonpaveljablon Posts: 102
    I haven't traded with them before so can't reliably comment. What I've heard based on feedback is that after a certain amount of withdrawals they force you out. Best to check with someone that knows first hand.
    Transparent Binary Options trader and former floor trader. Now giving signals to help people safely to make money at Signal Hive Please do not contact me to manage your account, I will never take anyone's money. You can see my live performance on Signal Hive and subscribe to me there.
    Hello Shahrukh,

While we do not work with them, this thread my help http://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/24option-com.18524/

Always start with a demo account and refrain from accepting any trading advice from account managers or connecting any robots offered by the broker, to your account.

Team BSB