BinaryOptions.net Forums Brokers

Olymp Trade your opinion.

Comments

• BossBoss Posts: 77
    Many believe that that way they diversify the risk if their broker scams out and then they would lose only part of their money.
  • illodillod Posts: 49
    Isn't that true? That's how it is, it's called diversification of risks, just like diversificating risks of getting a loss on a deal by opening another deal. In any case, I trade with the other broker for forex. It's got options too, but here the conditions on options are better.
  • MalvridMalvrid Posts: 107
    But by increasing the number of brokers, you're increasing the chances that one of them really will turn out to be problematic. What's the point then? If you chose one, trade with them.
    The point is that you have more peace of mind that if things don't work out, you'll have another option. Besides, that way you're always comparing one with the other. Many open an account with a broker just to try it and check out their conditions and all that)
  • RestrictoRestricto Posts: 11
    I've got no doubt about the broker. All my requests have been processed, which I made to get a withdrawal.
  • JiglerJigler Posts: 71
    Yeah, the broker may be young, but you can't take away from it it's reliability. But still withdrawing profit could happen faster.
    Why faster? I think it's fast enough as it is. They withdraw within the first 24 hours as a rule. Usually within a few hours. There are those that withdraw automatically, but I think there's not much of a difference.
    I read somewhere that the broker withdraws only within a few days. If need be I can find the source of this information. So, who can I put my trust in?
    I don't know what you've been reading, I've tried withdrawing with this broker, got the money on the same day.
    Perhaps you were talking about withdrawing to a bank account, then the withdrawal really can last several days. But it's important to understand that it's the bank specifically that's delaying, not the withdrawal. As soon as you see in your private account that the deal has gone through, the broker has done their part. And the bank can hold the transfer for up to 30 days, although every bank's got their own rules.
    up to 30 days, I think you're taking that too far. I don't believe banks can hold up money for that long.
    Yes, I wasn't right, they were talking about comparing withdrawals to an electronic wallet and on a bank account. It's best to withdraw to a wallet, then it turns out to be much faster.
  • sadaosadao Posts: 1
    Weak payout
    I personally had an incident when I payed with my bank card but the store didn't accept my payment because the check was old. As it turned out, the money was taken off my account, but it didn't get to the store. I thought it was the store's fault. When I started figuring it out, it turned out the money's on my account, but it's frozen. They said since I contacted them, that it would stay frozen for 15 minutes, but in general they could hold it up for 20 days. The point is, it's not always the broker that's to blame for the delay.
  • binarynewbiebinarynewbie Posts: 4
    i'd stay away fr olymp trade. i started trading wth them in 02/17. 1st 2 wks were good. had no problems wthdrawing my profits. the problem started in the 3rd wk when i started making $1k+/day. they delayed my wthdrawals. asked me to open neteller or skrill so that they could transfer there instead of my credit card which was used to deposit the money. they canceled my wthdrawal requests wthout my consent. they changed fr neteller to skrill to credit card. still the wthdrawals weren't done. i complained. things got even worst. also, i believe their platform is rigged or manipulated. many times, i was on a winning trade, their platform will buffer or freeze, causing you to lose focus & by the time the platform was bck to normal, you'd already missed the timing to secure your winning trade. i lost heavily a number of times. when i complained, they just didn't reply to your complaints. customer service is very poor. no one speaks english. emails replied very very late. you'd to email them a few times before you'd get a reply.
  • BinarySpotterBinarySpotter Posts: 5
    edited April 2017
    I do not really trust the broker, taking to long for me to get my money... Was looking on the internet for reviews about them. Not really sure if all in this topic all real accounts or account managers ;))))

But my experience with withdrawal and support is very poor.

Hope to get my money back, keep,you posted
  • The_Geek_MHThe_Geek_MH Posts: 860 mod
    Be sure to let us know, I've been on the fence about Olymptrade for a long time. My view, if they're questionable in their behavior it is best to avoid them.
    My trading is going pretty good. Almost all deals are profitable. I buy options only with the trend. Changed my strategy a bit. Might have happened accidentally, but I'm glad it happened. We'll see what the future holds.
    Some write that the broker is problematic, others that he's normal. Who can I believe? I think that those who've traded here have already lost all their money, right? What will you say about it now?
    Why do you assume that they lost? I don't know what some traders had trouble with, I don't have any problems. Deals are going well, withdrawals are done on time. In terms of support answering only after you've written to them a couple of times - perhaps you shouldn't write letters so often? If they for instance answer within an hour, and you're writing them a letter every 15 minutes, why would you be surprised? I have no problems with that.imageimage
    Wow, nice result, you got lucky! Other traders can't show off the same result. What about speed of execution and quotes movement at the end of expiration? Perhaps you've noticed that at the last second they receive intense movement?
    You think that execution can change when changing the duration of expiration and other options parameters? What makes you think that?
    I've seen people write about similar things on forums. And have read that when large sums are involved or long expiration period, scamming starts.
    I haven't seen anything like that on Olymp Trade. There you know exactly when the expiration time is up, the quotes are good too, and they don't jump at the end.
  • ArturBrokArturBrok Posts: 4
    In Russia this broker is popular. I traded only one day and I didn't really like their platform.

With experience comes the money...
  • The_Geek_MHThe_Geek_MH Posts: 860 mod
    they're pretty much a scam,
  • Blue Sky BinaryBlue Sky Binary Posts: 157 ✭✭
    Jigler said:

You think that execution can change when changing the duration of expiration and other options parameters? What makes you think that?

This is accurate. Many brokers including Binary.com engage in this.
    Blue Sky Binary - Research, Education & Technology. Signal Hive - The No.1 Binary Signals Marketplace.

• reaperreaper Posts: 60

Jigler said:

This is accurate. Many brokers including Binary.com engage in this.
    Never experienced it. Aren't they usually proud of close-to-perfect execution? Why should it be different for different options? Doesn't make any sense to me
  • LUBILUBI Posts: 1
    OLYMPTRADE and IQOPTION are the same, no regulation for OLYMPTRADE , this FINACOM is not a regulator but a scam
    I was asking support about what does the profit percentage depend on, and it depends on several factors - liquidity, the news background, as well as changes happening at the brink of breaking news. There may be other reasons, I decided not to get too involved in that quesion. But I do understand that profit doesn't depend on wether I trade in the profit or not. I watched the percentage of profit increase with good trading. I believed them. My profit is withdrawn without any problems.