BinaryOptions.net Forums Brokers

Olymp Trade your opinion.

Comments

• Gook32Gook32 Posts: 60
    I've read about this oscillator before. Maybe someday I'll decide to try it on olymp trade. And what's with the spreads by the way?
  • QwerastisQwerastis Posts: 31
    Olymp doesn't have spreads, only service fees. I wouldn't say it's a good decision, as the service fees are usually floating for the traditional currency pairs, that's why spreads in the graphical form would be more vivid.
    So you might think, but if you look, the service fee is actually very small. In any case, the fees for the traditional currency pairs do not exceed the spreads of other traders. In case of crypto, fees are usually the same -- 0,1%. It's not a much at all! Even on crypto exchanges, the fee is higher, and it goes in addition to the spread. If you calculate, you save about 2%. This was the reason why I switched from the stock exchange to Olymp.
  • QwerastisQwerastis Posts: 31
    So, and what? A small fee can be a distracting factor. There are other factors too, for example, the convenience of trading. On the exchanges, you can see a glass of orders and traders can freely share information.
    A glass of orders can be convenient in terms of interception of profitable orders, but in practice all profitable orders are intercepted by automatic program-bots. They work much faster than humans. And you can't really rely on the information from the crypto exchange chat. There are mostly rumors and speculations. The speed of order placing on the stock exchange is lower, and most importantly – the exchanges do not provide you with leverage. On Olymp you can trade with any deposit. On exchanges it's not possible yet.
  • option trading is interesting and less risky compare to other trading platform.I am trading option trading recently and i am learning every day something new Olymp trade is good platform for traders who want to take less risk or manage risk easily.I like the simple platform and learning and also want to learn some more trading strategies so i can improve my trading even further.
  • The_Geek_MHThe_Geek_MH Posts: 860 mod
    blah, Olymptrade is crap. I don't like them.
  • AmanaymanAmanayman Posts: 1
    Greek i dont know why you think well i like this broker Olymp trade trading on platform is simple i think you should try to learn trading first
  • DeepakfxDeepakfx Posts: 1
    Option trading is easier compare to forex trading thing i like is that in option trading you can easily manage and control your risk .Olymp trade is good option platform you can start trading with just 10 usd and trade one dollar can trade not currencies and gold only but stock indexes and crypto currencies too.
  • prakash78prakash78 Posts: 1
    My experience with Olymp trade is good too i trading sometimes i make good and sometimes i lose and i think i need to improve my trading skills then i can enjoy trading on Olymp trade platform i am looking for some forums or groups where i can learn more about olymp trade if anyone know any telegram group for Olymp trade or any forum please share here.
  • All things considered, in the event that even the versatile terminal works properly, I may likewise open a record here, I won't store any extensive aggregates immediately obviously, perhaps $100 first off, and afterward we'll see.
  • OkaneOkane Posts: 1,282 admin

All things considered, in the event that even the versatile terminal works properly, I may likewise open a record here, I won't store any extensive aggregates immediately obviously, perhaps $100 first off, and afterward we'll see.

your posts make no sense.
  • LiverekhLiverekh Posts: 24
    I found some automatic services in my account that can limit the negative result. Is this some kind of a robot?
    Liverekh said:

I found some automatic services in my account that can limit the negative result. Is this some kind of a robot?

No, this is for automating stop loss and take profit orders. If you tick this option, a window with default values for these orders will appear in the upper right corner of the chart.
  • ShadowNetShadowNet Posts: 3
    Gook32 said:

Liverekh said:

No, this is for automating stop loss and take profit orders. If you tick this option, a window with default values for these orders will appear in the upper right corner of the chart.
    Pls why are Currency Assets on Olymp Trade on a shut down ?
  • ShadowNetShadowNet Posts: 3
    prakash78 said:

My experience with Olymp trade is good too i trading sometimes i make good and sometimes i lose and i think i need to improve my trading skills then i can enjoy trading on Olymp trade platform i am looking for some forums or groups where i can learn more about olymp trade if anyone know any telegram group for Olymp trade or any forum please share here.

Pls why are the currency asseta on Olymp Trade on a shut down at the moment ?
    Hmm, it's a really handy thing. You can insert a value and each order is limited. Are there any ways to find connections between different assets? I could really use that for my strategy.
  • MalvridMalvrid Posts: 107
    The currency correlation calculator is usually used for this, but there's no such thing here. It's a specialized and not the most popular tool. But I can advise you to set up one or more trend charts, open the assets that are used to to find the correlation and switch between them one by one. Timeframes and indicators will be saved when switching, and thus you will see possible matches or discrepancies. In the graphical form, it's even clearer than using an online calculator.
  • I like Olymp Trade as I've never had withdrawal problems with them. Each time I requested the money I've got it in a few minutes.
    I understand though it may mean nothing in terms of a quality of a broker. Just thought that maybe it can help someone.
  • WolfOptionsWolfOptions Posts: 1
    Broker scammer does not pay neither his affiliation representatives

They deleted my account claiming IP fraud, and I forwarded all the correct affiliation data
    I have recorded video proving that the account was with everything correct and they deleted, then claimed that it would not be possible to investigate because my account was no longer in the system. The regulatory rule of them did not help at all, I contacted her and she informed me that she could not do anything about the case. Video can be found at

www-youtube-com/watch?v=GsbOck_oQaw

They blocked my operations account too, I do not have a recording

Blocked from making negative feedback on your page too.
  • The_Geek_MHThe_Geek_MH Posts: 860 mod
    that sucks but you can't expect a scam broker to pay their affiliates anymore than you can to have them pay their clients.
    ShadowNet said:

prakash78 said:

Pls why are the currency asseta on Olymp Trade on a shut down at the moment ?
    What shut down are you talking about? Describe the problem fuller, please. I don't see any problems with currencies. All presented currencies are available. There happen shutdowns of a single asset for technical reasons, but these are isolated cases and mostly it happens with cryptocurrencies.
  • BossBoss Posts: 77
    Cryptocurrencies are shut down due to the blockchain update. I am subscribed to the Monero Group, they often publish announcements of updates. Perhaps this is the reason.
    Bitcoin cash is also unavailable. To me, actually, the topic of cryptocurrency has not been very interesting lately, but on weekends it's sometimes interesting to trade with indicators.
    I'd like to try trading with cryptocurrencies as well. I don't have much time on week days, and on weekends only cryptocurrencies are available. What indicators are suitable for cryptocurrency?
  • maryamfxtradermaryamfxtrader Posts: 1
    Olymp trade is good trading platform and I think this is better trading platform for options traders customer support is good and also some very cool free tools available for traders all those people who want to learn more trading can join Olymp trade India facebook group
    By free tools you mean indicators and training materials? Well, yes. There are hundreds of webinars on the website. They teach you to use indicators and simplest stratagies, tell you about the management and so on. I hadn't even used some indicators before I knew Olymp. For example, ZigZag. It's great for cryptos. Although I don't really like MACD implication here, or rather its visualisation. It's more convenient in MT4.
  • BossBoss Posts: 77
    After bitcoin's rate suddenly jumped, the profitability of cryptocurency options has decreased. What a pity. I often see 20 and even 10%. I wonder if anyone actually likes working with 10-20% profitability?
    Just combine it with sth else. I usually use the forex platform and lately, since btcoin is no longer under consolidation, I often watch trends for 2-3 hours. In this case I open an option additionally. If the result is predictable, I could use some 20%.
    Olymp increased the leverage for pairs with the pound to 1:200. It's great news! Taking into account that all this brexit thing is going to be over soon, everything is working out just great!