Signal Hive hits homerun in January!

Comments

• gabman32gabman32 Posts: 147
    edited February 12
    ONE LAST THING, IF AFTER VIEWING THAT VIDEO, I DONT SEE OR READ ANY LIES, THEN I WOULD MAKE MY VIDEO, AND TELL MY FOLLOWERS TO SIMPLY DISLIKE THE BIAS VIDEO AND COMMENTS MADE ABOUT ME.

HOWEVER, IF THIS IS A DEFAMATION VIDEO ABOUT ME, THEN WE WOULD FIGURE OUT IF I TRULY HAVE THE MONEY TO SUE.

GOOD DAY. :)
  • pantherpanther Posts: 33
    gabman32 said:

ONE LAST THING, IF AFTER VIEWING THAT VIDEO, I DONT SEE OR READ ANY LIES, THEN I WOULD MAKE MY VIDEO, AND TELL MY FOLLOWERS TO SIMPLY DISLIKE THE BIAS VIDEO AND COMMENTS MADE ABOUT ME.

HOWEVER, IF THIS IS A DEFAMATION VIDEO ABOUT ME, THEN WE WOULD FIGURE OUT IF I TRULY HAVE THE MONEY TO SUE.

GOOD DAY. :)

None of those earnings screenshots you showed are real. There is no reference to your name or address so you probably photoshopped them.
    WOULD U GET OFF MY DICK I SHOWED U A VIDEO?
    edited February 12
    gabman32 said:

WOULD U GET OFF MY DICK I SHOWED U A VIDEO?

What is wrong with you man, seriously? Everyone here is calm, you keep shouting and abusing. I have no pony in the show but let me be the bearer of bad news, you come across as a complete freak of mother nature.

You didn't answer any of my questions as to why you were banned off the Warrior Forum and which video are you talking about? You post almost every minute making little sense so maybe I missed it?

If I missed it, repost it here please.
    edited February 12
    VIDEO PROOF....AND U CAN GO ASK THE MODS WHY I WAS BANNED. FREE SPEECH GETS U BANNED ON WFORUM, JUST LIKE I WILL BE BANNED HERE SOON.
    gabman32 said:

VIDEO PROOF....AND U CAN GO ASK THE MODS WHY I WAS BANNED. FREE SPEECH GETS U BANNED ON WFORUM, JUST LIKE I WILL BE BANNED HERE SOON.

Where is the video proof why don't you repost it here instead of telling me show me?
    edited February 12
    gabman32 said:

I did and Im waiting for their response. But speaking to some people there, they said it was good riddance you were thrown out.

Also this video proof you keep going on about can you post it here?
    edited February 12
    i can, but if im still here on the 15-16th, i will. well if i get banned from here, the person banning me wont say, he was too great so we banned him.
    TBN said:

gabman32 said:

(smack me in the face) there is a difference between free speech and trolling you dumb, black, moron. ROFL

So he was banned there nice. I wonder if its because he was trying to shift that hacker ware he is currently promoting. Hell i wanna beat BSB's video on this hack job. What are you gonna do sue me too? ROFL
    YOU ARE NOT IMPORTANT...MAKE 1000 VIDEOS IF YOU LIKE.
    reply to pavel--------""Now, let's talk about your so called "GOLD", in all my years of marketing, i have only had one issue with a blogger who wanted to get more than what
    he paid for, and vowed to soil my name with this blog. I can easily kill that argument,as i have proof of our dealings"".

WHAT NOW??
    YOU FOOL, YOU DO REALIZE THAT KEVIN MULDOON LITERALLY CALLED THE ADMINS OF WARRIOR FORUM SCAMMERS, THE MEMBERS AND BASICALLY EVERYONE ON THERE BEFORE GETTING BOOTED.

ALSO, HOW CAN I SCAM SOMEONE AND SEND THEM A REFUND, LIKE I SAID, I HAVE ALL THE DOCUMENTS ON MY DEALINGS WITH THE SAID BLOGGER.
    WELL, LET HIM COME HERE, AND YOU ASK HIM IF I SENT HIM A REFUND, HOPEFULLY HE DOESN'T LIE.
    ALSO HOW CAN YOU SCAM SOMEONE WHOM YOU REFUNDED?? ARE YOU JUST RETARDED....LIKE I SAID, KEVIN AND HIS MINIONS ARE JUST LIKE SIGNAL HIVE/BSB AND THE MINIONS LIKE RACIST NERD AND PAVEL JARGONS....

ATTACK PEOPLE IN PACKS WHO THEY HAVE ISSUES WITH, THE THING IS THAT I STILL STAY UNAFFECTED.

edited February 12
    LET ME EXPLAIN HOW TO SCAM SOMEONE- WHEN THEY ARE SCAMMED, THEIR MONEY IS TAKEN AND NOT REFUNDED, THE MONEY IS GONE, YOU CANNOT SCAM SOMEONE BY GIVING THEM BACK THEIR MONEY.

I WOULD THINK THIS IS NOT ROCKET SCIENCE, HOWEVER KEVIN MULDOON WAS A RUDE IDIOT WHO DIDN'T UNDERSTAND HOW A MARKETING FUNNEL WORKED. HOWEVER, I HAVE SINCE TAKEN DOWN THE SITE AND MOVED ON FROM THAT PHASE.
    WELL WHY DON'T YOU ASK HIM.....YOU DIRTY RACIST PIG
  • paveljablonpaveljablon Posts: 102
    gabman32 said:

WELL WHY DON'T YOU ASK HIM.....YOU DIRTY RACIST PIG

I'm no fan of lotz but I think fleecing the masses and being a known scam artist who has stolen money is probably worse than a racist.

Pavel
    Transparent Binary Options trader and former floor trader. Now giving signals to help people safely to make money at Signal Hive Please do not contact me to manage your account, I will never take anyone's money. You can see my live performance on Signal Hive and subscribe to me there.
    edited February 12
    YES, FLEECING THE MASSES BY REFUNDING THEM FAIRLY....MAKES A LOT OF SENSE. BUT COMING FROM
    A GUY WHO HAS A WHORE OF A MUM, IT'S EXPECTED.
    edited February 12
    gabman32 said:

YES, FLEECING THE MASSES BY REFUNDING THEM FAIRLY....MAKES A LOT OF SENSE. BUT COMING FROM
    A GUY WHO HAS A WHORE OF A MUM, IT'S EXPECTED.

Saying that you refunded somebody doesn't make it so. Paste your proof Gabriel. Nice name for a scam company by the way "The Real Wealth" located 275 Neely Drive Carbondale. It's so close to the SIU Carbondale Police Department. ;)

Pavel
    Transparent Binary Options trader and former floor trader. Now giving signals to help people safely to make money at Signal Hive Please do not contact me to manage your account, I will never take anyone's money. You can see my live performance on Signal Hive and subscribe to me there.
    edited February 12
    HAHAHA.....YES, I GOT CREATIVE THERE...PRETTY COOL HUH??? AND DO YOU REALIZE HOW MANY PROOFS I HAVE POSTED HERE, WHICH ONE HAVE U ACKNOWLEDGED?? NOW U WANT ME TO POST ANOTHER ONE? GO ASK KEVIN IF I REFUNDED HIM....
    edited February 12
    gabman32 said:

HAHAHA.....YES, I GOT CREATIVE THERE...PRETTY COOL HUH??? AND DO YOU REALIZE HOW MANY PROOFS I HAVE POSTED HERE, WHICH ONE HAVE U ACKNOWLEDGED?? NOW U WANT ME TO POST ANOTHER ONE? GO ASK KEVIN IF I REFUNDED HIM....

First of all. Speak English when you address me. Remember this is a chimpanzee attempting to communicate with a human. Over the past 18 hours, not me but everyone on this forum has systematically exposed you, decomposed you and now even other online marketers as evidence shows, have lawyers looking for you. So I'm reaching out to Kevin and will bring him here and he can set the record straight ;)

I don't think you are being creative with that address. You are just very scared now as seen in your nervous laughter "HAHAH". The evidence is all over the web and is building. I'm just passing this on to the relevant parties. I just love demolish trolls that give binary options a bad name. I demolished lotz and now you're on my list.

Pavel
    dude, EVEN IF I POST A SCREENSHOT SHOWING I REFUNDED KEVIN, IT WONT MAKE A DIFFERENCE TO U, SO SHUT IT.
    gabman32 said:

dude, EVEN IF I POST A SCREENSHOT SHOWING I REFUNDED KEVIN, IT WONT MAKE A DIFFERENCE TO U, SO SHUT IT.

I agree because you fake screenshots and still haven't answered my Q on why your name is not on any of your earnings screenshots. Get Kevin here!!
    panther said:

gabman32 said:

So you want us to believe you on face value?

I agree because you fake screenshots and still haven't answered my Q on why your name is not on any of your earnings screenshots. Get Kevin here!!
    panther said:

gabman32 said:

ACTUALLY IT IS. PERUSE THROUGH THE COMMENTS.
    edited February 12
    I just went through this thread again and all your screenshots. There is not a single screenshot that links those earnings to you. Repost it or you're just making up stuff again.

Also show us proof of your refund to that poor man. We also want confirmation from him that he received the refund. Or you're lying.
    edited February 12
    FUCK U , I DONT OWE U ANYTHING...DONT TALK LIKE I OWE U OR KEVIN SOMETHING COZ I DONT.

AND HERE IT IS==>> http://forum.binaryoptions.net/utility/thumbnail/2292/s3://uploads/FileUpload/70/381a3f98ae878d1f3d7d7a35a72ab7.png
    pp.png
    1882 x 934 - 45K
    edited February 12
    ALSO, IF YOU ASK WHY IT'S PARTIALLY REFUNDED, WELL HE MADE A PAYPAL CLAIM AND LOST, I REFUNDED 50% AFTER HE ALREADY LOST HIS ENTIRE CLAIM OUT OF THE GOODNESS OF MY HEART, BUT THIS KEVIN GUY IS NOT A SAINT, HE IS JUST LIKE RACIST PIG AND PAVEL JARGONS...LOL

REM...HE LOST 100% BEFORE I DECIDED TO REFUND HALF, PAYPAL DIDNT EVEN GIVE HIM ANYTHING AS THEY FOUND HIM WRONG

That's not how paypal works. You were caught by PayPal and therefore had to do a refund. I've touched base with Kevin and he will appear here shortly to tell his side of the story. You're not viable.
  • TheBinaryNerdTheBinaryNerd Posts: 37
    edited February 12
    Pavel and all of you are of no benefit to any bin traders that might read this thread... SH is transparent all you have to do is use their ER stats and they are improving with their tech overtime. I even still recommend people use them as there are very few useful services in the bins space. You are a twisted as phuck individual and you totally are messing up this thread along with your other deluded creepy buddies Louis and Randy. One of which keeps pretending to be me on this thread, oh yeah that is not CREEPY... You keep begging for me dik Pavel, Randy & Louis. None of you are worth my time. I want you to think about all of the content I have created to help bin traders, including the video of SH on this site and what it was designed for. To HELP those who are interested in trading bins. I can't help that all three of you share the same deluded fantasies which makes me cringe at the thought of you guys trying so hard to "STALK ME LIKE CREEPY PERVERTS" I am only responding to this thread today because of TBN pretending to be me is making RACIST comments that have nothing to do with "TheBinaryNerd" Which I hope is me, because at this point I don't since the individual must have memorized all my previous convos by heart in order to sound like me which they do sometimes better than I do myself which honestly is phucking strange... I don't appreciate all the lies you guys tell, but whatever that is your deluded world. Here are some truths you mind might be unable to process. *Thought Gabs comment on mom Thai hooker was the star of this thread btw...

Pavel was banned for a month if i remember correctly for his abusive behavior towards me. FACT which SH if they want can verify this.

I left SH and have no hard feelings towards them and was not banned. Overall I think they are fair and transparent which again there are very few services in the space that are and they also offer education a big +.I still recommend them even think Pavel seems to be a decent trader holding above 60% which other humans i watched were unable to do in the past, even the knick who seems to be just as good or better from what I am told. I do things on my timeline and wish to remain 100% independent of any one service/group. Unlike you Pavel I don't let my hurt internet feelings try to decide REALITY. You might wish to seek help for that as can't be a happy place in your mind. The truth is the truth it does not change because you can convince people over the internet lol...

I left the binaryoptions.net forum I was not banned. They don't ban the spammers do you think they would ban me. Don't know don't care new owners of the site promoting things I did not agree with such as BDB who are gone btw what a shame. Also BinaryMate? Really? Why not just call them BinaryHookerz? This forum that I created is now 100% crap not even because of the useless rants of you guys fighting, but instead this place is full of Nigerian SPAM due to the admins here being unable to devote the time to keep the place clean.. Sad this place was perfect no Nigerians with their emails scamming ever got through with me. You have multiple phucking admins and it is like nobody is home. I took care of these forums for free, to think you pay these slackers wow. I would TRUMP them in a minute "YOU ARE FIRED!"

When I was the admin here I did BAN you FACT for the same abusive behavior and useless rants that only fill threads with HATE and take away from helping any bin traders from scams or finding helpful information. Also I don't like deluded individuals that just straight out LIE as you do with far too many things.

The RACIST comments by louis or randy which ever one of them is pretending to be me today *wonders if they try to even dress up like me!? *Looks out window paranoid like... Not cool. You don't like Gabman fine but don't bring race into it and don't pretend to be me when you do. That is not only CREEPY but phucking disgusting.

As a wrap you can say all you want. Don't care as I am not stuck in a chatroom with you anymore lol. I wish to just make note TBN is not me with the RACIST comments towards Gabman and I think that is wrong for the site to allow that kind of behavior. Technically we are all from Africa even if some of us have better tans than others. You are so going to offend the Nigerians you know! Oh hold on they are happy as they can SPAM THE PHUCK out of this place YAY! Ok scratch that idea. Anyway not cool what you wrote below fake me fanboy wannabe stalker creepy pedo sexual squirrel abuser. Won't matter soon at some point all these comments will be removed more than likely after they wake up from the useless rants that now fill the SH/BSB thread as like WTF!

The REAL BINARY NERD, maybe!?

IMAGE/Person below = NOT ME!

TBN RACIST.png
    633 x 357 - 41K
  • Blue Sky BinaryBlue Sky Binary Posts: 111
    edited February 12
    Dear all,

We fully agree, this thread started off about performance and has become so clouded over the weekend, even we can't tell what is real and what is not. Please reroute this back to performance. We will continue to post performance related updates only.

With regards to the user who made threats of defaming our YouTube channel, all of those are noted and will be dealt with appropriately in due course.

Team BSB
    Blue Sky Binary - Research, Education & Technology.
    Signal Hive - The No.1 Binary Signals Marketplace.