Signal Hive hits homerun in January!

1235»

Comments

• TheBinaryNerdTheBinaryNerd Posts: 37
    Honestly you should have the admins who don't do their jobs delete all this useless garbage I would have already by now, no use to bin traders and unfair to any service to have such garbage on their thread... Even my own post, just make sure to copy and email it to Pavel/Randy/Louis first as they have been so lonely without me, awwwww :(
  • Blue Sky BinaryBlue Sky Binary Posts: 111
    We have requested the admins to create a system whereby the thread starter can have some degree of control. Hopefully they will oblige. We appreciate all feedback as long as its delivered professionally. Just sayin...

Team BSB
    Blue Sky Binary - Research, Education & Technology.
    Signal Hive - The No.1 Binary Signals Marketplace.

• paveljablonpaveljablon Posts: 102
    edited February 12

You are a twisted as phuck individual and you totally are messing up this thread along with your other deluded creepy buddies Louis and Randy. One of which keeps pretending to be me on this thread, oh yeah that is not CREEPY... You keep begging for me dik Pavel, Randy & Louis. None of you are worth my time. I want you to think about all of the content I have created to help bin traders, including the video of SH on this site and what it was designed for. To HELP those who are interested in trading bins.

Hola!

I will try and keep this as peaceful as possible and don't want to clutter this thread anymore.

If it's really you lotz (i don't even know if you're TBN or TBN is your alter ego because you would agree there are a lot of name changes), you agree that it's all about reality and transparency right?

So do I. Can you point out what is inaccurate in this thread? http://forum.binaryoptions.net/discussion/3747/mechpipzilla-strikes-again-this-time-scamming-on-trade4me#latest

Pavel

p.s the only reason I created that thread is because your members or many who found out about it came inside Hive and started talking about it. One of them tried to ask about it on your Facebook page and their comment was removed.
    Transparent Binary Options trader and former floor trader. Now giving signals to help people safely to make money at Signal Hive Please do not contact me to manage your account, I will never take anyone's money. You can see my live performance on Signal Hive and subscribe to me there.
  • gabman32gabman32 Posts: 147
    edited February 12

That's not how paypal works. You were caught by PayPal and therefore had to do a refund. I've touched base with Kevin and he will appear here shortly to tell his side of the story. You're not viable.

SO WHY DO YOU THINK SOMEONE WHO WANTED 100% REFUND AND FILED A PAYPAL CASE AND THEN ACCEPTED 50% REFUND...THE ONLY WRONG THING I DID WAS TO PUT HIM GIVING A TESTIMONIAL BECAUSE HE WAS RUDE..BUT I ACCEPT I WAS WRONG IN THAT, AND I HAVE SINCE TAKEN DOWN THE SITE.

YOU ARE TRUELY A WASTE OF SEMEN.

LIKE I SAID, YOUR MUM IS A WHORE.

Dear all,

A kind reminder to keep this thread about trading.

Thank you,
    Team BSB

edited February 12

We have requested the admins to create a system whereby the thread starter can have some degree of control. Hopefully they will oblige. We appreciate all feedback as long as its delivered professionally. Just sayin...

Team BSB

YOU NEED A DEGREE OF CONTROL NOT TO CLEAN THE THREAD, YOU NEED A DEGREE OF CONTROL TO LET FILTH LIKE PAVEL JARGONS AND RACIST PIG SAY STUPID THINGS AND UTTER LIES, BUT TO DELETE MY RESPONSE BECAUSE IT MIGHT JUST HIT HARDER OR SEEM TOO GRAPHIC, YOU ARE NOT FOOLING ANYONE.

edited February 12
    Hello Gabriel,

We are an international community of traders and are absolutely against racism in any shape, way or form. However, most of what has been said about you was accurate and based on actual URL links. So we understand now why you attacked in the first place. We need a degree of control on performance threads so that the discussion can remain professional and related to trading.

Indeed your responses indicate severe mental instability; what between the sexual graphical posts that take up entire page lengths, verbal expletives and inflammatory statements along with broken English, it's difficult to talk logic or hold any meaningful debate. It is literally like speaking to someone that has escaped from an asylum.

Not sure how that is fooling anyone; to be perfectly clear, yes we want to engage with professionals only, since we are a professional and transparent service. Please keep all questions, comments trading related.

Thank you,
    Team BSB

edited February 12
    OH THE RACIST PIG WAS STEALING SOMEONE'S IDENTITY??? OH NO..... I AM SURPRISED...... THE RACIST PIG AND PAVEL WERE ACTUALLY STALKING SOMEONE....HHHMM, THESE ARE BSB'S TRUSTED BUDDIES?? LOL

INDIRECTLY, BSB HAS ALREADY SAID THEY WOULD ALLOW RACIST COMMENTS AND LIES FROM PAVEL, SO THE BINARY NERD ( IF YOU ARE THE REAL ONE) THERE IS NO NEED TO BE SURPRISED, BECAUSE WHEN THE RACIST PIG SAYS SOMETHING ABOUT BLACK PEOPLE.....GUESS WHAT???

Dear all,

Thank you,
    Team BSB

COMING SOOOONNNN!!!

Dear all,

Thank you,
    Team BSB

Dear all,

Thank you,
    Team BSB

DEAR ALL, A KIND REMINDER TO DELETE THE ENTIRE THREAD FILLED WITH LIES, BIAS AND RACISM.
    gabman32 said:

COMING SOOOONNNN!!!

A DMCA? LOL what copyright has anyone here stolen? LOL http://www.dmca.com/FAQ/What-is-a-DMCA-Takedown
    Transparent Binary Options trader and former floor trader. Now giving signals to help people safely to make money at Signal Hive Please do not contact me to manage your account, I will never take anyone's money. You can see my live performance on Signal Hive and subscribe to me there.

gabman32 said:

COMING SOOOONNNN!!!

A DMCA? LOL what copyright has anyone here stolen? LOL http://www.dmca.com/FAQ/What-is-a-DMCA-Takedown

IT'S STILL MY CONTENT AT THE END OF THE DAY AND I HAVE IT ON MY BUNCH OF ENDLESS SITES, SO I WOULD STILL DO IT. I'M THINKING OF TAKING MORE PHYSICAL METHODS, BUT STILL THINKING..... WE'LL SEE...

BTW YOUR MUM IS A WHORE....

LOL a DMCA takedown. Just when one thinks he can't get dumber he says something and redefines a new low.

LOL a DMCA takedown. Just when one thinks he can't get dumber he says something and redefines a new low.

YOU MEAN LOW BY PHOTOSHOPPING EVIDENCE, OR GETTING BIRTHED BY A CRACK HEAD PROSTITUTE OF A MOTHER???

ALSO, I SEE IN THIS PIC OF YOURS.....WAS GONNA ASK...

edited February 12
    I agree on both counts the HIGH ROAD and keep it to trading. I like the new Artemis video where you explain how the human MIND works vs traders with LOSS AVERSION which causes most NooBs to trade more/increase trade sizes/martingale trades/average down. An experienced trader will do the inverse, example right now I have cut my trade sizes down and take less trades due to low volatility/banks on sidelines from Trump in office??? My style of trading needs bank $ to be active in the market place whatever the reason as why does not matter in trading. The mean of my trading over time is what counts. Point is be OBJECTIVE and focus on reducing losses/number of trades when trading conditions are poor and increasing profits/trades when conditions are good. Also it is wise to focus on money management again repeating the same ideals about reducing losses when things are poor and increasing profits when things are good. Unfortunately NooBs will often invert that and try to fight the market yet the conditions don't change so all they are doing is increasing losses and reducing profits in an ugly repeating cycle. Here is video that might help those who use multiple signal providers/stack traders in a common sense approach to % per trade so they do not hurt themselves using signal services/multiple signal providers/stacked trades. Tell me if you like the special effects, slightly more interesting than the average MM video lol... Also think independently and insert whatever set of providers from whatever services you find profitable and insert them in place of what is shown in the video.

Yeap trading has become so tough after Trump, tell me about it. Im just trying to keep it above 60% so clients don't go all trump rally on me. Are you on the Artemis beta?
    edited February 12

Yeap trading has become so tough after Trump, tell me about it. Im just trying to keep it above 60% so clients don't go all trump rally on me. Are you on the Artemis beta?

YOU ARE A SCAMMER WHO WOULD DESTROY AND EMPTY PEOPLE'S ACCOUNT EVENTUALLY, YOU MAKE MONEY FROM PEOPLE'S SUBSCRIPTIONS ALONE.

THE ONLY ROI SOMEONE LIKE YOU AND BIRINUS CAN GET IS THIS.

No my hands are full atm, but for sure will look into it when it is fully out. I remember the screenshots I was shown and ARTY deserves HYPE.
    Yeap Josh has hyped the shit out of it. What a marketer. LOL.
    Hello,

Thanks for the feedback. Artemis will open its controlled beta, so around 10-15 users maximum, in around 15 days. We will do a launch webinar.

Kind regards,
    Team BSB