BinaryOptions.net Forums Blue Sky Binary/Signal Hive Sponsored Support

blue sky binary recoil strategy

So i have a question about recoil strategy or signal or what you call it. Doesnt matter.

Its working for me, very good, but have come questions.

I want to ask why it did not go down? Image bellow. By the recoil video it should have gone down? or not?

Comments

• Blue Sky BinaryBlue Sky Binary Posts: 157 ✭✭
    kudorsLV said:

So i have a question about recoil strategy or signal or what you call it. Doesnt matter.

I want to ask why it did not go down? Image bellow. By the recoil video it should have gone down? or not?

Hello Kudors,

We are glad it is working well for you. The reason is two fold:

a) Notice your 1H chart shows a diverging bollinger channel and the recoil candle bounded off the MA (moving average or mid bollinger band as some call it). This means that the price has hit a temporary higher low and is likely to go on to reach a higher high. Notice how it ultimately turned into a Channel Surfer. So you should avoid going PUT or SHORT.

b) If you watch the recoil strategy video, most of the time it will work but trading is not an exact science, so at times there will be irrational moves. The above one, however, makes sense, the candle had bounced off MA in a diverging/upward trending channel, so price wont drop but rise.

If you have any more questions about Recoil please ask here or inside the Dashboard, our staff is there to help.

Team BSB
    Blue Sky Binary - Research, Education & Technology. Signal Hive - The No.1 Binary Signals Marketplace.

• kudorsLVkudorsLV Posts: 36
    Ok thanks, now i understand.
    But where i can watch Recoil video again? IM not a member of dashboard anymore my free trial ended.

kudorsLV said:

Hello Kudors,

We are glad it is working well for you. The reason is two fold:

a) Notice your 1H chart shows a diverging bollinger channel and the recoil candle bounded off the MA (moving average or mid bollinger band as some call it). This means that the price has hit a temporary higher low and is likely to go on to reach a higher high. Notice how it ultimately turned into a Channel Surfer. So you should avoid going PUT or SHORT.

b) If you watch the recoil strategy video, most of the time it will work but trading is not an exact science, so at times there will be irrational moves. The above one, however, makes sense, the candle had bounced off MA in a diverging/upward trending channel, so price wont drop but rise.

If you have any more questions about Recoil please ask here or inside the Dashboard, our staff is there to help.

Team BSB
    Ok thanks, now i understand.
    But where i can watch Recoil video again? IM not a member of dashboard anymore my free trial ended.
  • Blue Sky BinaryBlue Sky Binary Posts: 157 ✭✭
    Hello,

Here you go:

imagehttps://youtu.be/Ec0tuFQOYSY"

Kind regards,
    Team BSB
    Blue Sky Binary - Research, Education & Technology. Signal Hive - The No.1 Binary Signals Marketplace.

Hello,

Here you go:

imagehttps://youtu.be/Ec0tuFQOYSY"

Kind regards,
    Team BSB

thanks