BinaryOptions.net Forums General

binary trading iqoption

m21cm21c Posts: 3
hey can anyone tell me do you guys do some money on trading binary over long time? or is this just for fun... i did some trading with real money and with demo acc on IQ ... i did some money and than loose some but i know that i wanted too much for my balance ... didnt go along with money management...
thanks for all the answers if someone can tell me more about binray ... word is yours :)!!! and sorry for my bad english ... :) im trying to do my best

Comments

• OkaneOkane Posts: 1,282 admin
    edited February 2017
    m21c said:

hey can anyone tell me do you guys do some money on trading binary over long time? or is this just for fun... i did some trading with real money and with demo acc on IQ ... i did some money and than loose some but i know that i wanted too much for my balance ... didnt go along with money management...
    thanks for all the answers if someone can tell me more about binray ... word is yours :)!!! and sorry for my bad english ... :) im trying to do my best

Hey. It all comes down to you... I mean do you want to take this as a hobby, just randomly betting or real trading as a business?
    If the latter, you need proper education, you need experience which comes with time, you need cash you can afford to lose, you need a trusted broker, you need money management and you need to really understand technical analysis and chart reading.
  • Perry9Perry9 Posts: 5
    Total newbie here, but I learned a few things so far. I can get ahead by just winging it - look at the graph and placing turbo trades by the seat of my pants. Money management is paramount, forget Martingale unless you're seasoned - cut losses and keep going. And on IQ in particular, you have to take into consideration their fixed 1-minute-aligned time windows. You can't just place a trade and it will be for 60 seconds from then. When you see a good put/call signal, that fixed time window will also decide if you can place the trade or not. One advantage to that is that you can get 30-second trades.

I deposited $100 on IQ before I knew anything, and lost it quite quickly. After that, I've been seriously managing practice-money as if it was real, and been growing it with increasing 'profits' day by day. Discipline is key. Using only about 5% of capital for each trade, and calling it quits after lunch (because afternoon trades mostly went bad for me for some reason).

When I'm satisfied that it's all not just temporary 'luck' and that this rate can be sustained, I will deposit. And it looks very much like it is sustainable.
  • reaperreaper Posts: 60
    I'm trying to take it as hobby, not as living. Not sure how other folks feel about it, but when I'm too damn serious, I'm starting to make tons of mistakes and really bad decisions. For me it's easier to chill out and do it for pleasure, not for business.
  • Blue Sky BinaryBlue Sky Binary Posts: 157 ✭✭
    reaper said:

I'm trying to take it as hobby, not as living. Not sure how other folks feel about it, but when I'm too damn serious, I'm starting to make tons of mistakes and really bad decisions. For me it's easier to chill out and do it for pleasure, not for business.

Hello Reaper,

Very well said. In fact what we've seen over years is exactly this; those who come to Binary Options in some state of mental or financial distress tend to blow accounts quickly versus those who have these pressures off.

Team BSB
    Blue Sky Binary - Research, Education & Technology. Signal Hive - The No.1 Binary Signals Marketplace.

• MalvridMalvrid Posts: 107
    Yes, the state of one's nervous system really does play a substantial role in trading BO, if the trader has a problem with his nerves or with his temper, then he shouldn't even think about trading with this broker.