I have recovered my lost $19K from Cherry trade

echomirrorsechomirrors Posts: 2
Hi friends, i am just trying to guide few new comers in binary Options Industry, BinaryOptions.net doing great service by providing this portal to all of us.
I was once a user with cherry Trades which turns cheater at some point and I have lost almost $19K with them, I have proceed through legal Help and thank god i have recovered almost $14K from them, If anyone need any advice on legal help let me know will be happy to help you. Also post your ideas if anyone here recovered their lost funds so other user can be assist through it.

Comments

• OkaneOkane Posts: 996 admin
    Hey there. Happy you got your money. Any steps you want to share here in the forum with us? I mean, on how to proceed? Thanks
  • echomirrorsechomirrors Posts: 2
    Okane said:

Hey there. Happy you got your money. Any steps you want to share here in the forum with us? I mean, on how to proceed? Thanks

Yes sure ! Actually i am from USA and as all know here binary Options not Legalize but i have contacted a company here is a web www.binaryoptionsrecovery.com and they have their contacts to other legal bodies in Israel and they have processed everything for me.
  • crewsdavidcrewsdavid Posts: 12
    Okane said:

yeah,i'll like to know your strategy too.
    edited March 16

Okane said:

yeah,i'll like to know your strategy too.
    It's on YouTube. Check my trading journal. Oh, and it's not a strategy, it's price action.
  • rashedmohammedrashedmohammed Posts: 1
    hello
    is there any one who can help me? how to trade
    i lost more then 100 dollars and i am new
  • crewsdavidcrewsdavid Posts: 12

hello

majority of losses in trading binary options are as a result of lack of knowledge and not being properly guided on trading options which is better regarded as gambling.Proper orientation on the basics of trading like the do's and don't,what platform to use,when to trade binary is much needed as this will place you on a 92% win rate

hello

You need to learn how to read charts. This is no get rich quick business.
    It takes time, take it step by step. Read some of our guides first on the page:
    https://www.binaryoptions.net/
    Scroll down to "Strategies and Guides", check out the articles on price action, charts, candlesticks, breakouts, trendlines, support and resistance.

Also, check my trading journal to get an idea of how I trade - in the journal thread.
  • BossBoss Posts: 31
    If the loss is the broker's fault, if it's the terminal's problem or something else that's clear. But the fact that traders lose money because of their lack of experience is nobody's fault) But the fact that you were able to return a large amount of your money is great, pretty large sum.
  • helenwaltonhelenwalton Posts: 1
    I agree with you (Boss) one can not trade without losing money, but one can feel cheated if his or her broker did not satisfy him or her
  • The_Geek_MHThe_Geek_MH Posts: 464 mod
    that is all to true Helen, too many brokers fail to take responsibility for their clients and their satisfaction. A happy trader will keep on trading with a broker even if they're losing, if they trust the broker is not out to get them.
  • reaperreaper Posts: 60
    congrats on recovering your money! never heard about this broker, website looks trashy. "CherryTrade is one of the leading binary options brokers in the industry", "CherryTrade’s platform stands out as a leader among the brokers out there" bla bla bla. certainly doesn't lack ambitions
    reaper said:

congrats on recovering your money! never heard about this broker, website looks trashy. "CherryTrade is one of the leading binary options brokers in the industry", "CherryTrade’s platform stands out as a leader among the brokers out there" bla bla bla. certainly doesn't lack ambitions

This Cherry Trade is a big time scammer. They are pretty much always involved with scam robots and get rick quick nonsense. I am surprised
    they are not closed.
  • dianapucci63dianapucci63 Posts: 1
    I just recently recovered my initial investment from these scammers. Trading Binary is a nightmare. Glad its all over. Happy to share my experience.
  • The_Geek_MHThe_Geek_MH Posts: 464 mod
    was it glen ridge capital? I've heard there's been a massive effort to get those guys, and they are behind Cherry Trade...