BinaryOptions.net Forums General

WEBINAR BSB TU CFXA

bsbZenbsbZen Posts: 84
Dear traders,

We are holding a webinar this Sunday, 19th of March, to offer a guide to the new BSB TU CFXA program that we have now launched for all traders interested in trading FX.

It is a great opportunity for those of you already enrolled to get your questions answered and for those considering to become professional FX traders, to find out more about the program and its benefits for your trading.
Please register here for the Webinar which is on Sunday, 19th March 2017, at 3pm CET (2pm GMT):

https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/7087466627614820610

Kind Regards,

BSB Zen

blueskybinary.com

Comments

• ChillwoodChillwood Posts: 63
    Anybody listened to that program, if so, what it was all about ? Please let me know, is it something about new broker or something like that really ? So what do you say ? I know many times have passed, but I have seen other your posts and really want to know about that.
  • YozshujindYozshujind Posts: 87
    Let's resurrect this thing really, I do want to hear about which things these people are really talking about. Do you hear me ? I see one person already leaved a message but that's way too low anyway. I do hope it will working out with them however I am not sure.
  • KeriusKerius Posts: 40
    Okay, so how it is really ? Have it solved your problem anyway or not ? I do not really understand what is really going on with everything ? What do you really say ? I see it have almost no feedback there so what to do here completely and totally.
  • Samuhn74Samuhn74 Posts: 66
    I also want to add that something must really be done with that webinar and some abandoned threads like that cause it's really impossible to make something going later. Do you understand me here or not ? I for example do not see this power here.