Is option bot 3.0/PRO a scam or not?

Hi guys, I've been trading for few weeks now just on IQ Option and I was wondering is the Option bot 3.0 or PRO whatever is a scam or real? I've seen many youtubers using it especially Keith Wearing and Im wondering if it's real or they're just making false advertisement of this as they getting paid for this? Is anyone using it or has been using it ?
Thanks!

Comments

  • OkaneOkane Posts: 942 admin
    zarke29 said:

    Hi guys, I've been trading for few weeks now just on IQ Option and I was wondering is the Option bot 3.0 or PRO whatever is a scam or real? I've seen many youtubers using it especially Keith Wearing and Im wondering if it's real or they're just making false advertisement of this as they getting paid for this? Is anyone using it or has been using it ?
    Thanks!

    Yes it's just another scam. You really think you can just set a robot and go on a vacation and make money? Forget it.
    These robots are made for brokers to suck clients dry and pay their affiliates.
    No one in their right mind would use a robot. You never see a well-experienced trader using a robot.
    And yes they get paid for it but that's not the worse part, the worse part is they get paid more commissions on your losses.
    Seriously, if there was a working robot we could end world hunger.
  • zarke29zarke29 Posts: 3
    Okane said:

    zarke29 said:

    Hi guys, I've been trading for few weeks now just on IQ Option and I was wondering is the Option bot 3.0 or PRO whatever is a scam or real? I've seen many youtubers using it especially Keith Wearing and Im wondering if it's real or they're just making false advertisement of this as they getting paid for this? Is anyone using it or has been using it ?
    Thanks!

    Yes it's just another scam. You really think you can just set a robot and go on a vacation and make money? Forget it.
    These robots are made for brokers to suck clients dry and pay their affiliates.
    No one in their right mind would use a robot. You never see a well-experienced trader using a robot.
    And yes they get paid for it but that's not the worse part, the worse part is they get paid more commissions on your losses.
    Seriously, if there was a working robot we could end world hunger.
    Thanks for response! Good to know as I was thinking about depositing, but now Ill leave it... I was thinking about switching from IQOption to Ayerx is it worth it ?
  • OkaneOkane Posts: 942 admin
    zarke29 said:

    Okane said:

    zarke29 said:

    Hi guys, I've been trading for few weeks now just on IQ Option and I was wondering is the Option bot 3.0 or PRO whatever is a scam or real? I've seen many youtubers using it especially Keith Wearing and Im wondering if it's real or they're just making false advertisement of this as they getting paid for this? Is anyone using it or has been using it ?
    Thanks!

    Yes it's just another scam. You really think you can just set a robot and go on a vacation and make money? Forget it.
    These robots are made for brokers to suck clients dry and pay their affiliates.
    No one in their right mind would use a robot. You never see a well-experienced trader using a robot.
    And yes they get paid for it but that's not the worse part, the worse part is they get paid more commissions on your losses.
    Seriously, if there was a working robot we could end world hunger.
    Thanks for response! Good to know as I was thinking about depositing, but now Ill leave it... I was thinking about switching from IQOption to Ayerx is it worth it ?
    I haven't tried either but I know some of my students use Ayrex and they are happy, they get their money.
    You should try their demo, both have demo accounts and see if you like the expiries, assets etc!
  • zarke29zarke29 Posts: 3
    Ok thank you !
  • dii1988dii1988 Posts: 1
    The graph on optio not pro looks really interesting.. so, it doesnt worth it?
  • OkaneOkane Posts: 942 admin
    dii1988 said:

    The graph on optio not pro looks really interesting.. so, it doesnt worth it?

    Robots are scams. It makes money for the broker not for you.
  • jim_mijim_mi Posts: 10
    dii1988 said:

    The graph on optio not pro looks really interesting.. so, it doesnt worth it?

    you really should be careful about the kinda system you run into. only a few trusted and legit ones that Work.
  • OkaneOkane Posts: 942 admin
    jim_mi said:

    dii1988 said:

    The graph on optio not pro looks really interesting.. so, it doesnt worth it?

    you really should be careful about the kinda system you run into. only a few trusted and legit ones that Work.
    "only a few trusted and legit ones that Work" Nope. Robots don't make you money.
Sign In or Register to comment.

Who's Online2

  • 2 Guests