BinaryOptions.net Forums Blue Sky Binary/Signal Hive Sponsored Support

Why are all the BinaryOption.Net Videos GONE!? Where is the great one on Signal Hive? HELP!!!

I can't find any of your website videos anymore? Can somebody tell me why?

Comments

• OkaneOkane Posts: 1,282 admin

I can't find any of your website videos anymore? Can somebody tell me why?

Yeah I noticed just now. Because we don't have a channel anymore. The website is under operation by new owners and the previous YouTube
    channel does not belong to them.

Guess what else I just noticed? Some one is uploading my videos that were on the previous BinaryOptions.net channel and
    using them to link to autotrader scams... Just reported them but not sure if YouTube will remove them or not. Just be careful if you find any of my videos
    they should be under CommuniTraders-Live (PS you can watch videos there now).
  • OptionsATMOptionsATM Posts: 35
    I am sorry to hear that, did the new site owners say if they sold those videos to another company or website or what happened to them. They are worth a good deal of money no?
  • OkaneOkane Posts: 1,282 admin

I am sorry to hear that, did the new site owners say if they sold those videos to another company or website or what happened to them. They are worth a good deal of money no?

No idea - I think the videos are gone. Probably only the channel was sold.
    I have them (the videos I made) on my PC but I do new ones now for my new channel mentioned above.