What's happening with my charts?

Flinty13Flinty13 Posts: 22
I've uploaded a pic of my chart, it's only that pair that look like that but a few other pairs aren't even updating on the charts.
I've tried deleting MetaTrader and reinstalling but that's not working
Chart.png
3840 x 2160 - 700K

Comments

• OkaneOkane Posts: 942 admin
    You sure you are connected to a server?
    http://prntscr.com/f3q3pt

Try connecting to Alphari, Oanda or something. (demo account)
  • Flinty13Flinty13 Posts: 22
    Okane said:

You sure you are connected to a server?
    http://prntscr.com/f3q3pt

Try connecting to Alphari, Oanda or something. (demo account)

Yeah some of the pairs are working normally, I don't think it lets me change the server but I'll try it again
  • john8912john8912 Posts: 10
    I had a similar issue recently. There were wrong quotes for some time. After a while, they got updated and when I refreshed the chart, all was good. Luckily, I did not have open positions at the time.
  • jim_mijim_mi Posts: 10
    so how has trading been from then onward?
    john8912 said:

I had a similar issue recently. There were wrong quotes for some time. After a while, they got updated and when I refreshed the chart, all was good. Luckily, I did not have open positions at the time.

• reaperreaper Posts: 60
    john8912 said:

wondering what would have happened if there were opened positions back then. would it be refunded or just lost?
    reaper said:

john8912 said:

wondering what would have happened if there were opened positions back then. would it be refunded or just lost?
    Well, it's a MetaTrader demo so I don't think anyone binary options broker would care that you lost money using a demo on MT4 where quotes
    are from a third party. Also the FX broker itself would not refund either because again, these are demo quotes and most likely there is some issue with his PC. He needs a clean re-install first.
  • Flinty13Flinty13 Posts: 22
    I changed the server to MetaQuotes and it's perfectly fine now
    Flinty13 said:

I changed the server to MetaQuotes and it's perfectly fine now

Good to hear!
  • john8912john8912 Posts: 10
    That's due to wrong quotes from your broker.