scamer s

cocote16cocote16 Posts: 3
some one asking if bankofoptions legit no they are scam took 25 k from .. all this others binary name ctoptions, scam , took lots of money from me name analyst melanie rose now some of suppot keep emailing me that saying so many things like sara she said idid not rich my volume so icant witdraw now other email again said my acct. is out of hand so icant withdraw any of my money so many excuses . im reaching you out there the whole world who ever do this binary stay away on all this brokers i mention, , digioex. is an animal analyst maxim petrov takes lots of money from me gave you lots of bunoses after that you cant withdraw your money tell they all take your money , atlasglobalgroup. dissaper after took all my money omegaoption.com and before they have the excuse of wanna cry attack itry to withdraw 3 k for my mortgage to my analyst name alexandra rose they never approved my wi thdraw now iget phone call from the guy name anthony explaining to me they cant access my acct. . i told her why do i have to beg for my money to withdraw . pretend now that they infected with wanna cry attack claiming they have no access to the acct, and its all freeze. they will not let you withdraw or dispute your money back now alexandra rose dissaper like others , brokerofficial.com, took my withdraw never seen my 5 k cant withdraw the rest of my money. and now the guy name dan stevens after longer of talking to me and pretend iwas train to trade and now may 30 th callme and he his last day to work leaving early because his excuse his wife is down which iknow he said his wife was inthe hospital long time ago . took lots of money from me . all of this i mention ihave acct. to them now he tolol me some one is going to take over my acct. all of this company are all scamers dont belived to nay thing they said. they have so many victims in washinton state 35 people all this its all by the fbi investigation who ever had an acct . to this binary i mention dont put any more money for this 35 people they took 15 million . please out htere i warn you dont be a victim like me idont want any more victims . please sent it to everyone you, know that doing binary . this are animals and con artist . this is a very serious matter . and also adrian law firm its a scam they are identity theft . all of this are thefts . dont belived to any thing they offer you .

Comments

• cocote16cocote16 Posts: 3
    oh really please tell me who help you then iwant all my money all this binary i mention are scammers hard to trust any one oninternet any more for me ive done so many mistakes learn my lesson very hard
  • OkaneOkane Posts: 942 admin
    What are you talking about? Can't make sense of anything.
  • ellielli Posts: 1
    I had a problem like that before collecting my money but with the help of a layer I was able to get my money back
    elli said:

I had a problem like that before collecting my money but with the help of a layer I was able to get my money back

What kind of layer? A bricklayer?
  • carrolcarrol Posts: 1
    Okane said:

elli said:

What kind of layer? A bricklayer?
    Wouldn't mind knowing the layer also
  • OptionsATMOptionsATM Posts: 35
    sounds almost sexual, might not want an answer to this question.
  • optionsvictimzoptionsvictimz Posts: 2
    edited June 27
    Hello guys, I've started to have problems withdrawing!!!
  • greggy_B7greggy_B7 Posts: 4

what broker do you trade with, lets see if we can help.
  • FrJackHackettFrJackHackett Posts: 16

Then make sure you're using appropriate protection.
  • christie1956christie1956 Posts: 3

oh really? send me a private message. I can advice you on how to proceed.

oh really? send me a private message. I can advice you on how to proceed.
    You can share here, no need for private messages unless you have something to hide
  • christie1956christie1956 Posts: 3
    @cocote16 Sorry to hear about your experience , totally understand how you feel. It sucks when you realize you've been sold complete BS. You can message here so we trade experiences.
  • TrezoTrezo Posts: 6
    What sorts of problems? They don't withdraw money at all or just with delays?

I have only traded with 24 Options and IQ options, from what I have seen, as long as you verify your account, (documentation, prove of address, ID proof, etc) both these brokers are serious and good. Obviously, DO NOT take any bonus while you are depositing, since this will trap your money in and normally you will have to trade to a certain volume, normally x25 to 50 more of the value of your bonus, before you are able to withdraw any of your money.

Bonuses are already banned by CySec. There are no bonuses with regulated brokers.