Some Questions For beginners !

Hi
I am a beginner and was thinking of opening an account with iq option. Is this platform safe because there are alot of scammers out there.
Also i did my research and found out that if i want to make profits i need a good strategy but did not find anything that would help me in that area.
As i am thinking of trading in real money i will start slow,because i do not have the experience.But have been trading on iq option with a demo for about a month now.
I would really appreciate some help and tips that are for a beginner.

Comments

  • OkaneOkane Posts: 1,252 admin
    DGR said:

    Hi
    I am a beginner and was thinking of opening an account with iq option. Is this platform safe because there are alot of scammers out there.
    Also i did my research and found out that if i want to make profits i need a good strategy but did not find anything that would help me in that area.
    As i am thinking of trading in real money i will start slow,because i do not have the experience.But have been trading on iq option with a demo for about a month now.
    I would really appreciate some help and tips that are for a beginner.

    You need more than a good strategy. Think about it, what if anyone could just pick up "a good strategy" and make money.
    Doesn't make sense right? You need experience too. You need to understand how markets work, how to read charts, it's hard work.
    We have some guides on the main page, about patterns, price action, trendlines and many other topics so start reading! Learn first.
  • bsbZenbsbZen Posts: 84
    DGR said:

    Hi
    I am a beginner and was thinking of opening an account with iq option. Is this platform safe because there are alot of scammers out there.
    Also i did my research and found out that if i want to make profits i need a good strategy but did not find anything that would help me in that area.
    As i am thinking of trading in real money i will start slow,because i do not have the experience.But have been trading on iq option with a demo for about a month now.
    I would really appreciate some help and tips that are for a beginner.

    Hello,

    If you would like to learn profitable strategies developed by engineers then you could try us out. We are one of the prominent financial education providers in binary options and have been around for a while. You can read around the web about us. You get access to a range of software and education. You have a 7 day free trial and can test if we are right for you, without any risk.

    More information here http://www.blueskybinary.com/options-university.html

    Kind Regards,

    BSB Zen

    blueskybinary.com
  • DGRDGR Posts: 4
    Okane,
    I watched some of your videos on youtube about what is price action and how to create trend lines but did not understood anything i dont understand price action at all, and how did you draw those lines and where to draw them. Is it possible to trade without price action and can trade with indicators using a good strategy.I know it is hard to make a good strategy and there is no way to get rich quick like there are some videos on how to get rich in only 2 weeks.
    But is it possible to trade without reading charts and depending on indicators ?
  • OkaneOkane Posts: 1,252 admin
    DGR said:

    Okane,
    I watched some of your videos on youtube about what is price action and how to create trend lines but did not understood anything i dont understand price action at all, and how did you draw those lines and where to draw them. Is it possible to trade without price action and can trade with indicators using a good strategy.I know it is hard to make a good strategy and there is no way to get rich quick like there are some videos on how to get rich in only 2 weeks.
    But is it possible to trade without reading charts and depending on indicators ?

    You can trade using a strategy but you are going to miss out on a whole lot of information and confirmations that will weed out the false signals.
    So you can try if you wish but you won't be successful in the long run. There is no "mechanical strategy" that can show you patterns that an experienced
    price action trader can see with the naked eyes. Prices change all the time, new patterns occur and you must learn the necessary techniques to be able to identify those and take advantage of them. Trading without reading charts it's just gambling.
  • DGRDGR Posts: 4
    Well brother as i told you before that i tried to understand the price action and reading charts system but could not understand it very well. Honestly i dont really know where to draw a line in the first place 0% clue . But i have been watching videos and reading about price action chart reading and learning new strateges almost all the time really eager to learn and will do but bro can you give me a starting boost and explain a little bit about chart reading and price action It would be really helpful. and thank you for all the other info i found about trading reading your and watching your videos and stratgies.

    according to what i saw here only ur the only one here that helps out others :)
  • OkaneOkane Posts: 1,252 admin
    DGR said:

    Well brother as i told you before that i tried to understand the price action and reading charts system but could not understand it very well. Honestly i dont really know where to draw a line in the first place 0% clue . But i have been watching videos and reading about price action chart reading and learning new strateges almost all the time really eager to learn and will do but bro can you give me a starting boost and explain a little bit about chart reading and price action It would be really helpful. and thank you for all the other info i found about trading reading your and watching your videos and stratgies.

    according to what i saw here only ur the only one here that helps out others :)

    Hey. Thanks. Have you seen my price action tutorials on my channel? You can find out more info in my trading diary, specially the last pages with recent information. And yes, price action is a whole lot more than just doing support and resistance lines. I can send you some links.
  • jamesthomesjamesthomes Posts: 8
    Hello brother,
    The currency market is the most liquid of all the financial markets in the World. This is because there is a constant demand and supply for money. Further, the currency market remains open for 24 hours for five days in a week. This offers a great deal of flexibility to you in terms of keeping a day job and trading after that from the comfort of your home.

    Technological development:

    While the online trading platforms provided by most stock, futures and options brokers are those that were developed several years ago, the platforms offered by fx brokers are those that incorporate the latest technology. This is because the speed of execution of orders is a very important aspect in currency trading.
  • BossBoss Posts: 47
    And there are some brokers that work 7 days a week. I don't know their conditions and how they work, but they do exist.
  • illodillod Posts: 49
    For me this issue doesn't even make a difference. Besides, you should rest from trading too. The market is open 5 days a week.
  • The_Geek_MHThe_Geek_MH Posts: 588 mod
    Indeed, you can get burned out really easily, too easily, especially if you are getting frustrated from losing.
  • TrezoTrezo Posts: 38
    These brokers allow to trade with cryptocurrency, where the market doesn't close for the weekend=)
  • Hello!

    Let us provide a little tutorial for new traders.

    The main idea is to predict where a price of an option will go.

    You can choose a type of options (Binary, Turbo, Forex, Crypto, Digital) and the asset that you want to trade.
    We have lots of currency pairs or company actions, so you can choose the one that you like.
    After you have chosen one - you are welcome to make a decision whether you think the price of the asset will go up or down.

    If you think it will go up, click call.
    If you believe it will go down, click put.

    You can use a demo account for practice and gaining experience. That will help you to find the best strategy for you without any loss.

    You might get interested in our educational section https://eu.iqoption.com/en/tutorials
    These are very useful videos and I recommend to watch them carefully because they not only explain the way the trade is made on the platform but they also describe the technical analysis tools and strategies based on them.

    Also, please, check:

    - FAQ section https://iqoption.com/en/faq/

    - Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/iqoptioncom

    - Blog https://blog.iqoption.com/en/

    If you have any questions about IQ Option, you can always contact our Support Team (https://iqoption.com/en/contacts). It is available 24/7!

    IQ Option Support Team



  • Gook32Gook32 Posts: 28
    Beginners have many questions when they started up the trading. They always ask how to start and the answer is you only start up when you have the complete knowledge about the market and after doing some work on a demo account. Also do some research before investing your money. Thanks
  • FerinFerin Posts: 29
    I would like to advise all of the newbies to ask before taking any decision as it is no use to cry over split milk. You have the opportunity to discuss what you are intending to do with us here in this forum and we will try to suggest you the best solution. Thank you so much!
Sign In or Register to comment.