BinaryOptions.net Forums Beginners Questions

Pakistani Traders that are using iq Option ????

Are there any paki users of iq option here that have been trading with this broker for some time?
I had a discussion with a friend and he said that when i withdraw money from my account in iq option the authorities will question me about it and is i will not be able to withdraw in pakistan is this true ?
please help.

Comments

• The_Geek_MHThe_Geek_MH Posts: 860 mod
    I don't know, sounds sucky, I hope you get this worked out. Let us know what you find out, I'm sure others will want to know too.
  • munirg2003munirg2003 Posts: 1
    I am also from Pakistan. Recently registered with iq options and after practicing, going to give it a real try.

I will be happy if other traders are doing this business online and guide rest of us whether we can receive real cash or not?

Offer me good luck guys! I will update you guys if no one else :smile:

Regards
  • The_Geek_MHThe_Geek_MH Posts: 860 mod
    be sure to let us know how it goes!
  • bilalchbilalch Posts: 1
    Hi all,
    Please guide me that is it a useful platform to start traiding online ? I'm a new here and want to start.
    And how to withdraw cash from Pakistan?
    Text:92303-4555847
  • Hello! IQ option provides its services in Pakistan. We have thousands of traders from this country.
    You can always contact our Support Team (https://iqoption.com/en/contacts) if you have any questions.
    By the way, you can write your questions in Urdu or Hindi, we will be glad to answer you!