BinaryOptions.net Forums Beginners Questions

The Very Start, The Why and the Worry.

When I began trading, I knew absolutely nothing. No time zones, currencies(except the USD, but I never really understood that either), or what Binary really was. I fell for the often to seen 'get the car of your dreams,' youtube ad, or video. I wanted the cars and houses, the pools and vacations these guys were talking about. Alas, working a 9-5 job will never get you these things, well, maybe the vacation or two every 7-10 years.

For me at the start of 2016 it was all about that 'get rich tonight,' crap... The American Dream of making a million a day for doing nothing but sitting at a computer screen or in my phone. I have always wanted to be my own boss, I even ran a pet shop for a while, but just like the rabbits, even that ended up underground due to the lack of starting funds, and a very disgruntled person whom didn't like my family. Who also happened to have 10x the cash flow I had.

Anyways, I wanted to be my own boss again. So I took the deposit of 250.00 dollars for a site called FinPari, and That very night, I went all the way up to 750.00 and I thought I had it, I was made. I was getting rich, more money than my job was paying a week, in just a very short amount of time. (Rich being used very loosely for a poor man.) The next day, being the idiot I am, decided that it was enough and called my place of employment and quit my job.

I hopped back on the PC and opened up the site again, made a few more bids, and bam I was up to 1200.00 dollars... At about 9pm my time, is when reality hit me with a Mac Truck at about 90 mile an hour. I lost bid after bid, again and again, over and over. Increasing my bids each time just so I could make up what I lost. Eventually I couldn't bid any higher, at this point it was loss after loss, until I was out of the game, and back out looking for another 9-5. My old lady was irate, because honestly, she was excited too, but not so much when she woke up to, "hun, we're broke,"....

I knew I didn't want to give it up, but at that time, I had no choice...

A year later, many many MANY youtube tutorials later, Strategies, and do and don'ts of the binary world, here I am again. Over the year I spent learning about this stuff. I come across a very important person (keep in mind, I didn't meet the guy, just read about him) That was VERY successful in trading the Markets. So I read up on him, and he was an inspiration.

I'm sure the lot of you know who it is, and I won't say a name, I'll just leave a Quote.

"The more you learn, the more you earn,"

Sounds pretty dumb at first doesn't it...

The only thing I am worried about right now, is how the taxes are going to bite me in the rear end. I still don't know how to figure that stuff up... but I figure, if I stay in the 80-90% ITM, I'll be alright.

Here is a tip for you Starters.

There are A LOT of bogus strategies on the net, which I'm sure you know by now. Do not pick one based on the video because that guy won 5000 in 9 minutes or some bull, I can bet you he DOES NOT do that every day... Plus, not to mention, they already know a lot of the market and are playing you, TO LOSE.

Remember, for every call you make, someone else put. For every put you make, someone else called. That is how a lot of the money is generated and transferred in the binary world.

Stay ITM, and keep your cool. If making money excites you, then I would assume losing it really bothers you... Once you get over the whole, crap I lost 15 bucks... You will find this a whole lot easier.

Stochastic RSI
Bollinger Bands

Keep it simple, and learn to earn guys. Good Luck.

Comments

• OkaneOkane Posts: 1,282 admin
    I hear Finpari sucks.
  • The24thPanzerThe24thPanzer Posts: 3
    I have had no issues, the problems I have had have been resolved within the hour. They are tailored for the advanced traders and binary users. Its a hell of a curve to learn if you don't know anything. But they offer a lot of help as long as you are willing to learn, not just ask them to hold your hand.

They have many charting tools to utilize, as long as you can read and understand whats going on. I mean last night after I had found the accurate adjustments for the SRSI, I went from a 2 day 58% ITM to an 5 hour 36 trades 92% ITM.

But as with any other broker the charting map is useless over the weekend trading times.

As long as you are making money and winning bids, they cater to you when you have problems.

They have a few tricks up their sleeves which a lot of people get caught in. Bonuses and what not, and the high turnover needed if you accept the bonus.

FinPari was actually renamed to FinRally, and their software had been updated.

A lot of people have issues with the withdrawals because of bonuses. But thats not FinRallies fault, thats people not reading stipulations and fine print.

A few have even said even when they do withdraw they have issues with it actually appearing, so I turned over 250 and pulled the minimum of 50 off, it was in my account in 6 business days.

Plus I am a US Binary Trader, There are not that many Brokers regulated in the US and finrally happens to be one that is. So if something does go wrong, I am protected from such things.
  • OkaneOkane Posts: 1,282 admin

I have had no issues, the problems I have had have been resolved within the hour. They are tailored for the advanced traders and binary users. Its a hell of a curve to learn if you don't know anything. But they offer a lot of help as long as you are willing to learn, not just ask them to hold your hand.

They have many charting tools to utilize, as long as you can read and understand whats going on. I mean last night after I had found the accurate adjustments for the SRSI, I went from a 2 day 58% ITM to an 5 hour 36 trades 92% ITM.

But as with any other broker the charting map is useless over the weekend trading times.

As long as you are making money and winning bids, they cater to you when you have problems.

Please stop bullshitting us. No broker helps you, there is a conflict of interest and you should absolutely not discuss trading with your broker/account manager. Also, US clients should use Nadex or they will risk getting scammed by non-regulated brokers. "They are tailored for the advanced traders and binary users." LOL, what??
    It's obvious you are here from Finpari to spread your propaganda and we are not stupid.