BinaryOptions.net Forums Trading Journals
Options

Zombie Zone Trading

Comments

• Options
    bo_brownbo_brown Posts: 551 ✭✭
    Then, my last two trades for today both won...

And this one was off the one min chart instead of the 5 min.

• Options
    And here is the very next candle which I did take a buy trade and won.

• Options
    edited April 2014
    I am really starting to like trading on the 1 min charts....2 wins today, no losers.
    This first trade on silver was a close one.

But I killed it on this 1 min chart on jpy
  • Options
    7 trades today. I was experimenting on one of the losses. All in all, I won 5 out of 7. Profitable, but could be better.

imageimageimageimageimageimageimage
  • Options
    I won a nice trade on usd/jpy this morning...

• Options
    This one had small candles, but still had some potential after hitting support. And it was winning until the last 2 seconds. It dropped, expired OTM, then immediately popped up over my strike price again!!!! Oh well, have a nice weekend everyone.

• Options
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    I probably should start to re-enter trades like this one, when I realize I got in one candle too soon.. I know price was inside of my COG channel lines which is not a strong sign, but the divergence was nice on the VC indi on the bottom.
    Here is my before and after screenshots of an OTM that I could have turned into a profitable trade on the next candle.
    imageimage
  • Options
    I had two ITMs today. No losses...

imageimage
  • Options
    I have a quick little win today to post. Nothing special. I had a couple of winners in my spot forex account today, so that was exciting.

• Options
    Good times are here! Ending the holiday week with 5 wins in a row...yippee

• Options
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
    Happy Easter Weekend!
  • Options
    I have a nice ITM from the asia session tonight...

• Options
    I have 2 itms and an OTM to show today. The 2nd gbp-usd trade was on the 30 minute chart. It was called out in a trade room. I cant take credit for finding that one.

• Options
    I had a decent day. I won 7 out of 9. Trading small this week. I had to work on my urge to stop over trading, and jumping into trades too fast.

• Options
    I only have 3 screenshots saved from the trades above. I took most of the trades on my computer at work and cannot save and share them.
    This trade has two red entry arrows. The first arrow was an OTM. I knew I was one candle too early, and doubled up the $ on the very next candle.

• Options
  • Options
    I won 3 out of 4 today. The one I lost was a wild trade on gold this morning that just dropped like a rock.

Here are my 3 ITM's...

imageimageimage
  • Options
    Its finally Friday! Hooray! Well, hooray to the end of the workweek. I cant trade until Sunday evening, so thats a bummer...
    I was a bit nervous with my latest win streak. I am used to seeing 3 or 4 losses in a row by now. It's nice to see more green in my trade log than red. With that in mind, I was tracking this trade, and waited to see it go a little higher. I was hoping it would touch the yellow resistance line, and my stochcastic would touch the overbought zone. Price dropped right before all that happened. I missed the trade being by sticking to the rules, but thats ok. It shows nice price action in a range...

• Options
    I traded a news report today. It was my first trade using fundamentals, and it went very well. The pending home sales report was released at 10 am EST. It was favorable for the usd, so I took a 30 min option put on gbp/usd. It dropped for the entire 30 mins!

• Options
    Another beautiful trade on a news release today. I am excited on this addition to my trading toolbox.
    CB consumer confidence was lower than expected. That made for a weak usd, and a strong buy signal for the gbp/usd.

imageimage
  • Options
    I traded the news again today. This time the Crude Oil Inventory. The number that came out today was lower than before. Lower supply means a higher demand with a higher price. I picked a "call" option that expired in 30 mins. ITM

imageimage
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    I had a chance to test out Bryan's new Trading Axis 3.0 system today. My first trade was hitting support and I had a yellow candle down on the VC, and my candle strength meter was red. I don't think that showed up in my screenshot...Very nice system Bryan! Your blood, sweat and tears put into this are appreciated.

• Options
    olvusolvus Posts: 13
    wow, looks great
  • Options
    Today, I had another winner with the new TA3.0 system. I changed the bar charts to candles so that they would show up better in the screenshot.

• Options
    Watch for the non-farm employment and unemployment news reports today. If they are both good OR both bad, I will take a put or call 30 min expiry on the gbp/usd, according to the usd strength or weakness. But they have to both be the same, good or bad. If one is good, and one bad, I will sit on my hands.
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    olvus said:

wow, looks great

Thanks! How is your trading going? You should start a journal on here,too..
    Have a nice weekend!