BinaryOptions.net Forums Trading Journals

Zombie Zone Trading

Comments

• bo_brownbo_brown Posts: 551 ✭✭
    Here's a nice ITM for monday Asia session,

edited May 2014
    Today I had an ITM with gold/usd after usd news...
    USD news was bad for the usd, so I took a 30 min option buy on gold/usd.

imageimage
    Tuesday night was a bummer. I tried to catch the top of a trend on aud/nzd twice, and lost both times. And then, after I give up, 10 mins later, the drop happens. Tomorrow is another day...

I caught an ITM on gbp/usd, then I saw that it was setting up again, so I took another position. Wash, rinse, repeat. ITM

imageimage
    I am anxious to trade the oil news report tomorrow.
    I was hoping to get a nice trade on the oil report today, but two out of the three related reports were red, and one was green, so I did not trade, as I noticed in past weeks, if they are not in agreement, it is had to predict the oil price action.

edited May 2014
    I did get a nice ITM on Nadex today on the Russell 2000, which is called the smallcap 2000 on Nadex. I am following another trader for indicies and still trying to get consistent profits on Nadex. It is a lot more complex than any other platform. I entered at 8:05 am and closed the option at 3:37 pm EST, (New York Time)

I had a great day today. I had a nice ITM on the S&P 500. I made $31. That's a small step to my big Nadex journey.

Another winning day on Nadex. Another $30.

I missed the signal this morning to trade the indicies, so I took a 30 min trade on AUD/JPY. ITM. (demo nadex account, I'm saving the live account for the signals on indicies)

To keep my thread interesting, I will post my nadex real money balance at the end of each day..

Another ITM on Nadex. I entered at 8:25 am and closed out at 12 pm EST. I was happy with the profit at that point.

My new balance...

I lost $16 today on eur/usd. It was very close.
    Then I won 2 trades today on the Russell 2000 and the S&p 500....

imageimage

My signal sent out late ones today, while I'm at work, the early signals come around my breaktime and work out great for me to sneak off to enter a trade. But, I missed getting an entry with them today.

I thought I would take a look at currencies today on the 15 min chart. A longer timeframe works better for Nadex contracts. I took a trade on my demo account, as I am saving my real money account for the indicies for now.

I found a winner on aud/usd...

yesterday, I was back to following signals. One in the Russell 2000, and one on the gbp/usd. Both ITM..

One winning signal today on gold...

imageimage
    edited June 2014
    I lost 3 out of 5 today. S&P 500, Nasdaq and Dow all lost.
    I had 2 contracts on the Russell 2000. The only bright side, is that I had a higher leverage on the two contracts that won. That offset my losses a lot.
    According to my signal caller that I've been following, the uprising in Iraq caused the drop in prices today.

I won by the skin of my teeth. My strike was 1160, and the close price they gave me was 1160.10

According to freestockcharts, I would have lost. Good thing Nadex doesnt use them, shhhhhhh.

I ended the week with a nice ITM on gbp/jpy. I followed a signal this morning...

started the week with 3 ITMs....

S&P 500, nasdaq 100, and the e-mini dow futures

Sorry , too tired to post charts tonight.

Wow, today I followed a forex trader into a trade that I think was meant to hold for a few days. I thought I should wait to see it break support, but I thought, ahhh, this guy knows what he is doing. What a "bonehead" move on my part. Friday I will start live again. Im punishing myself and trading demo for 2 days for trading so stupid...
    I had planned on stopping the bleeding sooner, but I was locked into the trade a couple of hours before expiry. Normally I can close trades up until a few minutes before expiry on Nadex. They have great attributes, but some drastic differences from any other broker out there.

I just woke and logged on, only to see gbp/usd at 1.6937, which shows that price did drop through my strike price. I just needed a much longer expiry time. Clearly that trade was meant for Forex only, not bin opts...
    I picked a nice ITM with a 30 min expire time. But it was demo.

last night of demo trading, and I placed a Trading Axis trade, but held it for an hour and a half because trading 5 min contracts doesnt work too well with Nadex.
    This one worked out very very well....

I'm off to a great start rebuilding my account. Back to the real money account today. I followed a winning signal on the Russell 2000.

I caught a close ITM today. It was enough profit to buy 2 contracts tomorrow.

I got spanked today. My signal caller said the turmoil in Iraq skewed his market predictions. I did not leave myself a cushion for loss.
    Well, I was recently in touch with Bryan and I will be trading the hippie flowers tomorrow. Thanks Bryan!

Humility....
  • BryanMacBryanMac Posts: 851 ✭✭✭
    Just stick to OB OS trades only and watch for waterfalls and they work great.
    Bryan Mcafee
    Hit me up on skype at Brymcafee (McAllen TX)
    www.tradingaxis.com
    Flowers are in full bloom!! I was worried that my first trade was not moving, and I took a "marty" second trade because another flower popped open. Well, right after I took my second trade, the first one started moving past the strike price, ITM,, price moved a lot more, and another ITM..

• mifunemifune Posts: 160 ✭✭
    Really nice to see you keep up this trading journal on a regular basis. It's always nice to share your progress with others.