I need binary pending order tools or brokers that offer pending order

mostafanetworkmostafanetwork Posts: 6
edited July 12 in Beginners Questions
hi , all binary traders. hope everything is fine. plase help me. I need binary pending order tools or brokers that offer pending order. i want to place a binary pending order of any price i want. if the price goes to my specific price then activated my call or put automatically. example : pending Order is a tool that is available on the platform which allows you to set up a future position. An Order opens a new position for you at the exact moment that the market price of the asset reaches the price you specified (Higher or Lower than the current trading price depending on your choice).i have serch but i failed. i can not get thats i need. i know here more experience friends and traders are active. please please help me. suggist me the brokers that offer binary option pending order.

Comments

• mostafanetworkmostafanetwork Posts: 6
    edited July 14
    please i need a list of binary brokers that offer mt4 binary trading.
  • The_Geek_MHThe_Geek_MH Posts: 464 mod
    none of them do so far as I know, SpotOption is maybe doing something with that but I think it's just for forex anyway...
  • JiglerJigler Posts: 34
    I totally agree that pending orders are common in forex and not binary options.
  • gaurigauri Posts: 7
    Hello, I think the Pending Order Tool is a unique Binary Options trading tool from Ultra-markets. Ultra-markets is offering the following special promotion.
    Thank you
  • MalvridMalvrid Posts: 46
    There's one way to trade but it's difficult and not everyone can do it. I for one like to trade forex with indicators and other features in any broker's demo account. But I open trades only in my broker's mobile platform.
  • PanXPanX Posts: 23
    I received an email with some binary options success stories from a woman named Susan this week and it was very uplifting . She told me how she had no experience in binary options trading and was looking for ways to increase her income all over the Internet for months. When she came across binary she emailed me and asked me for advice on what she should read. I remember this email like it was yesterday because since our correspondence has been frequent and positive.
    I saw Susan go through ups and downs as she learned the binary options market and what trades to take. Over just a few months time Susan has established an impressive binary options income of around $8000 a month. This may not seem like a lot to you considering how much I make in my income reports but it’s a great place to start and a clear binary options success story.
    For assistance, feel free to connect with me via e-mail: hawkingmarcus@yahoo.com