Trading software that you would recommend

Hi all,

Please let me know your thoughts on trading software?
Have you used any and is it good if you don't have any experience?

Comments

• OkaneOkane Posts: 879 admin

Hi all,

Please let me know your thoughts on trading software?
    Have you used any and is it good if you don't have any experience?

You mean like robots? No, they are scams. They make money for the broker not for you.
    Even with indicators you need knowledge or they won't produce good results. This business
    is skill and experienced based and if you wish to get involved it's best you gain knowledge too and not
    just rely on some random autotrader that promises quick cash.
  • Zamorano29Zamorano29 Posts: 3
    Okane so they have no interest in helping you win? I have a friend who actually made some money on one of those Robots. But, I am afraid to make a deposit, especially since it is not that low, $250 as I understood. But, he made $300!

Okane so they have no interest in helping you win? I have a friend who actually made some money on one of those Robots. But, I am afraid to make a deposit, especially since it is not that low, $250 as I understood. But, he made $300!

The robots don't work. They are in a conflict of interest and the broker would block you if the robot they are affiliated with is actually making money.
    That was probably by chance and that 300 can soon be lost if he lets that robot keep trading.
  • ColinColin Posts: 3
    Hi Boris, I disagree with Okane. I'm sure there are a lot of scam out there but the robot I've tried worked for me. My winning rate was higher compared when I traded myself. I won $1,630
  • ColinColin Posts: 3
    Boris, which robot did you try ?
    Colin said:

Hi Boris, I disagree with Okane. I'm sure there are a lot of scam out there but the robot I've tried worked for me. My winning rate was higher compared when I traded myself. I won $1,630

Which Robot was this and where is your proof?
    And how can you show us that it's not in a conflict of interest?